Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion (42019 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyers Deregister, Query El-rufai’s Inclusion As Key Speaker / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Doyou2019: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
greatdreamer:
El rufai is a very brilliant man but unrepentant bigot

He's not brilliant. This fallacy is washed out!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by mmsen: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:
Nothing will happen. cheesy

He will be there during the discussion, discuss with them and leave healthily and safe.

You all can rant and rant as you like.

Both religions are shiit!!!

One filled with illiterates, gullible and ediotic fanatics, the other filled with morally bankrupted hypocrites who can throw their religious beliefs in the mud for money and political recognition.

Both religions are terrible but let us not for one minute pretend that one isn't the world's worst.

Everywhere you go where there is Islam there is hardcore persecution and restriction of rights.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by FA13(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
what is wrong with all this paators sef?
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Kamachicho(f): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't have any issue with him participating. I would love to listen to what his has to say. El- Rufai, you are welcome.

Kamachicho
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by morikee: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
I think you guys don't know who Elrufai is even the so called muslim called him bigot because he always stood to his ground with no going back attitude you will only understand his kindness when you get to meet him the way you people are painting him black is because you never get to know him only take on what other people think about him.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
donstan18:
Nothing will happen. cheesy

He will be there during the discussion, discuss with them and leave healthily and safe.

You all can rant and rant as you like.

Both religions are shiit!!!

One filled with illiterates, gullible and ediotic fanatics, the other filled with morally bankrupted hypocrites who can throw their religious beliefs in the mud for money and political recognition.

Ur definitions are spot on. Christians are supposed to be light but from ur comment & d actions of pastor poju, we can see why Christianity has lost it in nigeria. Christianity no even reach matches light for Nigeria. Pastors frolicking and entertaining corrupt politicians instead of telling them d truth

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
FA13:
what is wrong with all this paators sef?

Their Gods are now their bellies
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by ken6488(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:
Instead of El Rufai, it should be Nyesom Wike . Wike's invitation to the platform should be withdrawn. He is an ethnic Jingoist worse than El Rufai,and a murderer of the Igbo race in Rivers state
pained ass dude is protecting his state
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Ykc2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
daddytime:
For a balance, they'll have no choice but to include a Muslim Northerner.

All these hues and cries won't cut it.

We need to stop being excessively/obsessively emotional if we are truly intent on finding a solution to our many problems as a nation.

Let's get on the table, get honest and frank with ourselves in a no-holds-barred discussion to find a way forward in salvaging whatever is left of Nigeria, if possible.

The country is on a DELETE mode...
is el rufai and pantami the only educated northerner?if nigeria is a western country el rufai and pantami will be serving tbeir prison sentence ,people like you is the problem in this country,
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by chrisxxx(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:
Instead of El Rufai, it should be Nyesom Wike . Wike's invitation to the platform should be withdrawn. He is an ethnic Jingoist worse than El Rufai,and a murderer of the Igbo race in Rivers state
I smell IPOB. Wike is miles away from you.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Reference(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kriss216:
You want to discuss about the Solution to Nigeria's problems and you're inviting El rufai. Is El rufai not one of the major problems in this country

Just like inviting mosquito to solve malaria.

But that is exactly what the solution in all of nature is. Sorry to disappoint you but you do have to 'invite' the mosquito to solve malaria.

You have to study it closely for one and perhaps use some of its qualities and 'strengths' to find an antidote to it. And I speak of the production process of the very vaccines saving the world from the Covid pestilence as well.

I am just too sorry for the victims of that man and his maladministration with countless lives lost and societies ripped to shreds but I also just cannot see how you will make an omelette without breaking eggs.

I donot know how to secure peace without sitting down with your adversary no matter how bitter one feels. We need to engage ourselves to overcome our differences in this country to save more lives and livelihoods.

It is a hard choice but as Christians it is a call to sacrifice, the kind that Jesus made in reaching out to the very folks who hung him eventually.

However it is gladdening that he knows through the angst and in no uncertain terms that his actions have been weighed by those he goes before and he is found wanting.

Nigeria has no easy solutions. God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by aloma007(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:
More reactions.
And why is Samuel Ortom not invited?
Invite to the platform those who will tell truth to power!
Platform my foot indeed!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by ofiko123(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
I say it with all sincerety elrufai is part of Nigeria's problem...
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by daddytime(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ykc2:
is el rufai and pantami the only educated northerner?if nigeria is a western country el rufai and pantami will be serving tbeir prison sentence ,people like you is the problem in this country,

Okay, people like me are the problem. Thank you. Now run along and go play with your mates.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by jaytee01(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
daddytime:

We need to stop being excessively/obsessively emotional if we are truly intent on finding a solution to our many problems as a nation.

Let's get on the table, get honest and frank with ourselves in a no-holds-barred discussion to find a way forward in salvaging whatever is left of Nigeria, if possible.

Let the country delete!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Pierocash(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
chrisxxx:

I smell IPOB. Wike is miles away from you.
Ewu. I am not even an Igbo man. Oponu.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Awoleesu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mummyfour:
At this point shouldn't elrufai retrace his steps and ponder on why he is hated like this.
First it was the NBA boycotting their congress because of Elrufai until he was denied access, now it is the platform and people are showing their disgust at him.
I actually concur that he has no reason whatsoever to be at that program

The problem with the likes of El-Rufai and Pantami is where their loyalty lies! These guys are subs to World Islamic principalities, who have helped them to prominence. Hence, they cannot introspect beyond the whims of they that control their minds and actions.
El-Rufai's loyalty is to Erdogan, while Pantami submits to the Taliban!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Aquilazng(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
naptu2:
More reactions.
He mention "JESUS" in blasphemy manner in his tweet without any backlash, but when you mention Mohammad they become vampires in guise of fighting for GOD.

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by angelfallz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't support such protests. If people don't like it they shouldn't tune in to watch it, simple. This imported cancel culture must stop.

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Awoleesu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
can tambuwal stand elrufai in any intellectual discourse? el rufai might be a bigot but he's one's of the most brilliant abd articulated governors in this country

Sorry, but how do you define "intelligence"?...
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by femi4: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
"The platform" has lost it. The law of diminishing returns
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Awoleesu:

Sorry, but how do you define "intelligence"?...
sorry,I can't help you
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by duality(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
What's the result of previous "platform"

Even the pastor Poju set..
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by SirBunky85(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

That's what we are saying.. His bigotry has cancelled out any form of intellectual capacity that he got..
I don't believe so
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by nams77: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
daddytime:

Is el rufsi the only Muslim? Someone who openly said he paid killers of his people? This is shocking coming from you.
He is not been rejected because he is a Muslim, hr is been rejected for his antecedent

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
See senseless comments from people who are.more religiously jingoist, fanatics and intolerant than the accused. WL Rufai is never known as religious in the North and has more history of friction with Muslims than the Christians.
I observed that what Christians want is someone who will always throw baseless accusations, insult Muslims and hate them. They only cheers Muslim haters without minding their impact to their society.
Ortom is a good example, always making ethno-religious comments with no basis and still milking his state dry with nothing to show.
What they always accuse others for is what they do!

2 Likes

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Ayomi90: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
greatdreamer:
El rufai is a very brilliant man but unrepentant bigot
A brilliant man but bigot? How can a brilliant man be a bigot, what happened to his brilliancy?
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Staro: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yes, boycott
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Patrioticman007(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
daddytime:

They can't deny him his fundamental human right, of speaking on national issues." He who seeks equity must do equity". Why should some minute people try to deny him is inalienable God given right to air his view.

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
daddytime:

Prof Zullum is better than El rufai
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Tonyblessed(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
I respect a man of God o. But the platform has turned to a political arena since long time. Why will a man of God invite an evil personality with disregard for Christian lives to make any statement to the youths. Unbelievable!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Awoleesu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
sorry,I can't help you
of course!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari / President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.