Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion (42141 Views)

NBA Conference: Lawyers Deregister, Query El-rufai’s Inclusion As Key Speaker / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by chrisxxx(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pierocash:
Ewu. I am not even an Igbo man. Oponu.
Agavu!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by SmartPolician: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
PRINCEHAZAEL, you wan dash me money? grin grin
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
I always pray Elfufai is disqualified from presidency aspiration. This is very good. APC now knows ElRufai is bad market either as president or vice president in 2023. Very good. When you throw stones, beware of glass windows. Jonathan will forever be greater than ElRufai. Amen!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by kayjay69(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
If we are talking about bigots, then surely we must throw in Mr Osita Chidoka who seems to have a deep distrust or should I say distaste for Yoruba people.

But look any and every of these leaders are biased one way or the other. Once they get pulled into the absurd theatre of Nigerian politics, it becomes imperative for them to play the politics of ethnicity and religion. I do not excuse bigotry, I am only explaining that Nigeria brings out the bigot in everyone although some are more bigoted than others.

It is one of the reasons I continue to insist that we tear this so-called country to shreds. This is not a country, it is a sham, a clever scheme that benefits a microscopic few to the detriment of many.

If we do not strive to detach ourselves from this country, Buhari will be the least of our worries because I fear who comes after may well be a more competent and better organised bigot.

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by SirBunky85(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Awoleesu:
of course!
sorry,I can't help you
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
We Christians should be more jealous of our religion than we currently are. Look at the charade that took place in Abuja yesterday in defence of Pantami, where some charlatans borrowed robes to desecrate the revered office of bishop. I doubt if anyone can try that with Islam and not go home with a bloodied nose.
We are privileged to be the members of a peaceful, progressive religion on which the tranquility and prosperity of the world stands and we should therefore leave no place at all, for ridicule in any way.
Christianity is bigger than all that.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Jefferic(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kriss216:
You want to discuss about the Solution to Nigeria's problems and you're inviting El rufai. Is El rufai not one of the major problems in this country

Just like inviting mosquito to solve malaria.

Hahahahaha. You are very funny with this mosquito joke. #True talk. See how dey man small like mosquito sef.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
Useless platform

They should invite all Nigerian Christians, who cares about their useless talk show?
Why won't it be useless to you? When it's people like Shekau and Pantami that show up at ur talk shows and they end it e allahu Akbar and bombs.
Why won't you think everyone is like you?
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by thecommunist(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:
What is Osita doing there ?

Him n Elrufia should never be enlisted as guest or keynote speaker on anything Nigeria. They are both irredeemable bigot that should only talk within their sect/tribe.
wike sef follow join. I just weak!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by fuelsaver: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wetin quansaine elrufai and church. You cannot belong to Ceaser and Jesus at the same time. Political pastors looking for general acceptance. Forgetting that friendship with the world is enmity with God. Did your Master tell you to invite Elrufai?
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by BafanaBafana: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
The platform will rather get more views because of this

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by xelly: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Plan ahead, come with placard with inscriptions "No room for bigot" when El-Rufai mounts the podium, display the placard and stage a walkout.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by optm(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Only if they knew what it is intended for and what the church intends to achieve by that, they would support it. Pastor Poju Oyemade is one of the most balanced teacher of God's word in present times. He's a strategist and one with both insight and foresight

2 Likes

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Tzar(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yes boycott this charade! The Platform is a useless talk shop that does not solve any Nigerian problem. The pastor invites his friends & cronies to stroke their bloated ego, and come & speak big english that ends at the venue!
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Ochuko24endy: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
We will not boycott,El rufai is not friend of Christians,he hate them,I believe he has hand in killing of Christians in Kaduna
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Wickedfacts: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with Poju Oyemade. This is exactly what happens when you leave your work and start jumping about with politicians. Face your ministry and leave politics to politicians.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Wickedfacts: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
optm:
Only if they knew what it is intended for and what the church intends to achieve by that, they would support it. Pastor Poju Oyemade is one of the most balanced teacher of God's word in present times. He's a strategist and one with both insight and foresight

Maybe if your children were beheaded in Southern Kaduna and the Governor says Christians are responsible for Boko Haram, you will say this nonsense.

Poju's invitation of Elrufai is spitting on the graves of Christians who died in the North.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Wickedfacts: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
BafanaBafana:
The platform will rather get more views because of this

Lunatics in the market always attract crowd, mostly there to laugh at them.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by optm(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Maybe if your children were beheaded in Southern Kaduna and the Governor says Christians are responsible for Boko Haram, you will say this nonsense.

Poju's invitation of Elrufai is spitting on the graves of Christians who died in the North.
he's not just inviting him to show. he has something he's wanting to achieve for the benefit of everyone or should i say , majority.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Wickedfacts: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
optm:
he's not just inviting him to show. he has something he's wanting to achieve for the benefit of everyone or should i say , majority.

If Poju wants to make a fool of himself for Elrufai's benefit, no problem. He should just be sensible enough not to tarnish the memories of Christians who have died with people like Elrufai doing nothing.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by ivieeseosa: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Boycott the platform.

If he participate. He is an Antichrist
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by NOwazobia: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
What are those politicians doing there? No wonder these various groups have been unable to effect the necessary solution. They keep on inviting the problem.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by phemmyflexxy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Boycott or not, El-Rufai will be there and nothing will happen.
You can go and hug transformer for all I care.
You can quote me after the show.
Ignorance and mediocrity cursed nation.

1 Like

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Elrufai deliberately and strategically chose a Muslim running mate this time just to avoid another Christian succeeding him like in Namadi Sambo's case.
IfGodbeforus:
That's a Good one. Do not use the platform to advance or celebrate evil. Elrufai is pretender extraordinaire, religious bigot and terrorist sympathizer. I recommend someone in the mode of the Governor of Boronu state.

If you must invite elrufai, then you should as well send an invite to Isa Pantami so as to have partners on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by EagleNest(m): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2021
To be honest, none of them deserve the platform and should not be listened to. We need fresh ideas from fresh people, not already heavily stained and corrupt people.
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerian Christians have a death wish
Re: 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion by BafanaBafana: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Lunatics in the market always attract crowd, mostly there to laugh at them.
Yeah, crowd of jobless and low lives, I guess they put Wike up there to attract such people. However when men of substance and impeccable intellect like El Rufai, Osita Chidoka and Fayemi come together to brainstorm, heavy minds gather to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Lekki Floods: Babatunde Adejare Visits Lekki Area After Hours Of Rainfall. PICS / Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.