Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit (3351 Views)

How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria / Kudi Pos Terminal / Kudi Pos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit by Bayforce(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders

Am a Kudi Agent just like everyone else who has their POS and work for with it.

For Starters and those who have not faced any fraud related issues will always stand to defend the company, but that's not why am here to. Kudi is a nice app when you transfer to an account or sell recharge cards to telecommunication networks but withdrawal and top-up are a different issue entirely and the worst part is that it has zero or low response to Agents Complaints and their customer service hotline doesn't work there is only a voice who will keep telling you that you need to press this and that (1 for this, 2 for that...) and ends the call after that. Before speak of other experience let me first speak of mine.

I normally fund the wallet via bank transfer but some days it delays very well even if I need the transaction immediately. Well I wasn't investigative enough to go and check for users complain or bad reviews because all my hope is that it won't fail me.

But on the 26th of June 2021 around 8:AM I made two transaction I waited for the next 8 hours and I still didn't got the money on my wallet so I decided to contact them via their helpline (018885008) each time I tried there is these voice that keeps telling me to press 1 for this and press 2 for that and it all ends with all of our customer support are currently busy and the call ends. If I don't share my experience thoroughly there are people who would trust Kudi with open heart to do business with them. Back to were I was, I tried to call several times but it keeps ending the same result, it makes me wonder if the whole Nigeria is using Kudi so they are always busy. So I tried out their email (support@kudi.com) I had to wait for the next 1 hour 17 minutes before I got a response and I thought I was relieved after getting a response but i only saw my second transaction first instead of the first one but I had hopes because as far as these one have reflected the other will reflect too, but it didn't I wait for the next 3 hours to send another email stating that one transaction has not reflected yet, and again I waited for next 12 hours I got no response I became Furious so I went to their App on Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ai.kudi.agent) to see other customers complain(reviews) and I became more sadden to release that my money might not come back to me again. There are thousands of Kudi users who are regretting using Kudi app that's including me now.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the app usage but the customer service is what that lack.
Now what I have observed so far about Kudi.

1. Very Slow on Customer service
2. It doesn't regard its Agents
3. It doesn't care if you are loosing or winning even with their Assurance Policy.
4. You can't reach out to them easily
5. You are on your own (OYO)

Now let me drop evidence of other Kudi users who have suffered the same faith. If you want to own a Kudi Pos just remember you are on your own.

Re: Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit by Kella2: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wow...thank you so much for this. I was just about buying Kudi POS...but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kella2:
Wow...thank you so much for this. I was just about buying Kudi POS...but not anymore
go for moniepoint.
Re: Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit by jerryidinoba: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
The prices of things keep going up, but the value of naira isn’t moving up! Want to trap the value of your money? Stop saving in naira and start saving in dollars with Xend Finance!

Download the Xend Finance app using this link to get $1 to start saving in dollars ----> https://xendmobile.page/nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Print On Your Pure-water Nylon / How Much Is 25litres Of Palm Oil In Your Area / Online Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.