Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (55589 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Fulani will never let it go..Never!

They will definitely revenge even if it will take a hundred years

My brothers from that zone need to be extremely careful

If the deaths occasioned by fulani bloodshed are avenged, the fulani race will be wiped out completely. There will be extra retribution left over to cover even the fulani cattle, chickens, cockroaches, ants and earthworms.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by saintrow1: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Look they can't do shit, when buhari is out of office all these fulanis will start hiding. The way I see it, fulanis will be wiped out. They have crested way too much enemies for themselves. In the next 100 years you won't see any fulanis they are pest that needs to be eliminated all over the west africa.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Kinqramon(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Stop advising us. We don't need your pity.

As they have made this threat, Igbo groups may not even need to wait for them to carry out the threat before they retaliate. Don't be surprised if preemptive strikes start.

OK, maybe you think Igbos forget also. Iyasikwa

I bet most of y'all ranting "bring it on" on social media cant assemble automatic weapon. you here giving innocent people ginger to go and sign their death wish. this war wey you they look for, if e happen you fit stand? if you get grandpa wey dun live for century go ask am question make he brief you. war is never a solution.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by africanusvu(m): 5:32am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

, and that is the mindset you guys from West have that made u fear these Bushmen and allow them rape ur mothers before you,bro,fulani and Igbo have many things in common,one,they never forgive,two,both are religious extremists,three,both can kill when necessary,i am full blooded Igbo,born and brought up here,we av our childhood orientation about all tribes ,and we are ready even before u come,Agha akaraka,adighi eri mgwuro

3 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by africanusvu(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Kinqramon:

I bet most of y'all ranting "bring it on" on social media cant assemble automatic weapon. you here giving innocent people ginger to go and ,sign their death wish. this war wey you they look for, if e happen you fit stand? if you get grandpa wey dun live for century go ask am question make he brief you. war is never a solution.
,sory bro,dnt only see Igbo man as a trader,also see him as an activist,brave,chalenger,etc,igbo man have always been in the front,from colonialist,to aba women riot,to Biafra,though war is bad,but their come,it comes,they can't assembly an automatic rifle and the ones they are using now in their fight against wicked security personnel there was assembled by ur coward father

3 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

If u dont look for their trouble, they stil kidnap and kill ur kins anyway.
So we are boxed to de wall.

The best is to just fight back
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by DonTattaglia: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2021
shariff84:
if you think we Hausa will ever fight fulanis because of Igbo,you are a joker!

Come on, go and sit down.
We know how Hausas use their tongue to clean d anus of Fulanis after d Fulani has finished defecating.. u are not Hausa.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by OfoIgbo: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Kinqramon:

I bet most of y'all ranting "bring it on" on social media cant assemble automatic weapon. you here giving innocent people ginger to go and sign their death wish. this war wey you they look for, if e happen you fit stand? if you get grandpa wey dun live for century go ask am question make he brief you. war is never a solution.

Igbos alone fought the whole of Nigeria, and if not for foreign support , Igbos would have won that war.

Today most of Nigeria will not join the Fulani in fighting Igbos.
To make matters worse, some of those countries won't be swift in supporting Fulani terrorism.

Bring it on

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by adadike(f): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are still living in the past.
Fulani herdsmen terrorist doesn't strike Igbos living in north.they are going to take their revenge in Igboland and the circle of violence continues.
I hope ESN will be able to repel the attack whenever it happens or else......
Have you ever heard them repelling any attack? They only come after the deed is done, after our people's blood have been spilled. My people, pls start forming vigilantes that will defend you.
Don't trust any ESN to come to your aid during attacks, do you have their numbers to even call them? Find a way to defend yourself now. No road blocks in the east, so Fulani terrorists will be able to move in lots of weapons unlike before
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Mrpojj(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/we%E2%80%99ll-avenge-death-every-herdsman-killed-south-east-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-ipob-miyetti-allah

They once you people are killing since who will avenge for them...
I dont blame you people, it's the govt I blame,
Because when other tribes start to whip ur asses , they will always run to you rescue.
The fulani man feels he is too strong because they don't fight fair.....
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Born2Breed(f): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2021
This country eh, you need to be violent to be feared.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ngadaAwo: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2021
adadike:
Have you ever heard them repelling any attack? They only come after the deed is done, after our people's blood have been spilled. My people, pls start forming vigilantes that will defend you.
Don't trust any ESN to come to your aid during attacks, do you have their numbers to even call them? Find a way to defend yourself now. No road blocks in the east, so Fulani terrorists will be able to move in lots of weapons unlike before
you see what I'm saying
you're being deceived.
ESN have repelled many fulani herdsmen attacks
from imo state to Anambra (ask anyamelum people)
the latest one was the one of nsukka where they faced both fulani herdsmen and Nigerian soldiers that came to protect killer fulani herdsmen.
Stop letting these haters fool you.
form vigilantee with which guns?
with pump action rifles facing an AK 47 with 4 mag wielding fulani terrorists?
na wa oo cheesy
beside ESN are always proactive and not wait them to attack first they take the fight to them instead till they leave our land.

every igbos should support ESN kanu or not.
they wanted to weaken it so to give fulani herdsmen free entrance without resistance.
use your brain dear.
nairaland is an anonymous forum
anyone can be anything he likes
I can disguise as a Yoruba or any tribe.
be wise

2 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Average9jaman: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/we%E2%80%99ll-avenge-death-every-herdsman-killed-south-east-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-ipob-miyetti-allah

Hmm :[ Fulani terrorists are now commanding, and giving orders to army, police and dss

D thunder wey go fire buhari nyash still dey do press-up
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by celeiyke: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed

What are you saying? Are you making sense to yourself?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Now you see it, hear it, they have spoken, government by the terrorist for the terrorists.

Which Igbo did they save in the North?

Its clear that this country has no govt for the last 6 years.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

The threats sadly are both ways. ESN equally threaten all Fulanis in the east, they attack all herdsmen good or bad and they involve the police or security agencies for reasons best known to them. It is extrajudicial killings no longer self defense.

Sadly miyetti allah is threatening same way. Both are wrong and will only escalate matters.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Betscoreodds: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2021
shariff84:
if you think we Hausa will ever fight fulanis because of Igbo,you are a joker!

Hausa will never fight Fulani because of Igbo, rather Hausa will fight Fulani to protect Hausa. It's already happening in Katsina.

All tribes will make Fulani to reap what they sow.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by sylve11: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igbolandd

It's not advisable to buy land in Igbo land if you're a stranger. I have my own reasons for saying this. cool
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by SpearofGod(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

It will speed up the disintegration mechanism.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Godswrath(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2021
You are an idiot, I don't blame you because you have your kinsman in the villa who has been protecting you fulanis that's why you have the effontry. You fulanis has been killing our people, raping our mothers & our wifes and your kinsmen in the armies and police abating and protect you. Ndị ara.
No body has the monopoly of violence, learn what that means you illiterate fulani, like your kin in the sit of power.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Godswrath(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

We are not cowards like you afonjas. Let the bring their war to Igbo land, we will match them man to man, fire for fire.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by gaftsoil(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbos in the north, continue as una no get sense
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by kolmart: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Lie Mohammed, Sheu Garba and DSS are alive and watching a threat from the animal kingdom and keep mum but let Sunday Igboho speak they will all be running helter skelter to arrest him a group of useless peoole
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by kikuyu1(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Terrorists!!

These guys are mainly Nilotics.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Owologbo(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

only 50 and they are making noice.
Fulani herdsmen had murdered innocent people in thousands.
If everyone should revenge the killing of their people by fulanis herdsmen/bandit, there won't be fulani in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Owologbo(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
I'm not an Igbo o. but the truth is if not for the yorubas that always support the hausa- fulanis, do you think they can match the Igbos?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ThugBoy(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Make una revenge! wetin Herdsmen don do our people we go retaliate sharply I pity those Aboki wey dey benin city wey no fit rent common 1 room na them dey shit of our uncompleted building them go learn new things
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Shalommy(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Make God punish u there. Idiot
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by NaMe4: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

Meanwhile the useless DSS would quickly run after anyone who criticizes the inept government on security.

The Miyeti Allah should calm down. No one has Monopoly of violence.
They go on a killing spree, the repercussion in every other part of the Country would be catastrophic for them and anyone sent/ordered to aid them.
And if this government intends to supervise killings by the herdsmen, the Country should be ready for immediate disintegration and every region would have full responsibility of protecting it's territories and citizens.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Komu1048(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2021
favour32:

The average Northerner supports North.
So,let South start to do the same,the equation will be balanced.
People have the right to self determination,hence, it not unusual for Ipob to demand what their ancestors demanded in a forced marriage.
The North enjoys the slavery of South as a new colony and it must stop someday.

Then ipob must attack only Fulani as OPC, Amotekun are doing, they should stop attacking police please, they are killing more sourtherners by their activities
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by XclusiveEmma(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

This jaaqbruce no get sense at all

You mentioned that the igbos buy massive lands in other regions but do not want others to buy in igbo land.

Now tell me
Are the fulani herders there to buy lands and live peacefully or there to claim other peoples land, destroy farm lands and cause havoc to the village or community?

Tell me

Please speak with sense and don't come here to show naira landers how foolish you could be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.