Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (55562 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by VictorUSA(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
I cant wait to watch a fight as tough as the El clasico. Cant wait to see ESN breaking the bones of miyetti allah.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Vinstel: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
Who is this bloody fool? Do igbos go to other people's lands to forcefully collect their hosts property and kill them if they refuse to hand it over? If igbos come to your land and do half of what Fulanis are doing, you will be the first to be calling for them to be dealt with. Idiotic, bastard son of a fool. Did an Igbo man who wants to sell land ever refuse to sell to you because you are not Igbo? People like you can be very stupid!! You just sit down in your dirty cave and start typing nonsense that you can't prove even if your life depends on it. Are you not the dumbest person here? Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by SmartPolician: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Blissfulebony419:

U re just a peice of scum undecided

U re just a peice of scum

Sweetheart, leave e-fights for the guys. cheesy
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Temptee101(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed

May uncircumcised thunder destroy and shatter that your sewage you call mouth forever for calling the most industrious, successful, wealthiest and hardworking tribe in Africa and beyond dumb.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by SmartPolician: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You seriously think that they won't get revenge? Might be now might be later, buth these ones never forget. They will surely get revenge.
When you applaud killing of innocent people just because they belong to a tribe, don't come here when they seek revenge.

You people come online and make very stupid comments.

Who started the fights?

Perhaps you want the Igbos to watch these marauders clear our people.

Ogbeni, go sleep.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

E pain am....dumb heads everywhere...bringing war and crisis to your house thinking you are doing anyone..this was how Igbos were jubilating on killing of Sarduana...what follow next? Who lose? continue jubilating.... nonsense

YOU SOUND LIKE AN ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by femijay8271(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You seriously think that they won't get revenge? Might be now might be later, buth these ones never forget. They will surely get revenge.
When you applaud killing of innocent people just because they belong to a tribe, don't come here when they seek revenge.

Who started killing innocent people?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Vinstel: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Fulani will never let it go..Never!

They will definitely revenge even if it will take a hundred years

My brothers from that zone need to be extremely careful
Bloody Yoruba coward, are you people cursed with cowardice as a punishment from God or what? Tueh!! God forbid. Your fellow man is making threats and you are shaking like cocoyam leaf. Lol, let the futa jalon monkeys bring it on. We have fought with the whole Nigeria before and they still needed the help of all the world superpowers to subdue Biafra after three years of fighting, is it this bloody uncircumcised cows that will be threatening us? Bloody fools.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Dong2: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
goodnessme1:
See Yorubas comments.

fulanis should bring it on. their yoruba brothers can also join them.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by rummmy: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jolomenas:
is that what Nnamdi kanu told you?
Stupid idiot
history told me sir..to abuse and hide history is your logo...
The only home you have is futa jalon....you are a tenant in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by VictorUSA(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can you imaging? cows threatning human beings.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by UncommonLogic: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

You people come online and make very stupid comments.

Who started the fights?

Perhaps you want the Igbos to watch these marauders clear our people.

Ogbeni, go sleep.

Mumu, so don't complain when they start to get their revenge by killing innocent Igbos. Since you are justifying the killing of innocent Fulanis.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
We know you do no value life.
Believe it or not, you will be wiped off the surface of Nigeria at the exit of your grand patron.
The hunter shall turned to be hunted.
Wicked generation of blood thirsty Fulani people

3 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Simply because the jihadist Government is solidly behind you, but I will tell u that you will have a lot to deal with. SE is not SW who bows down to fulani janjowi.

Always remember that the fulanise have nothing but just 2021-2023 remaining, anything after 2023 is not guaranteed.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by nonhuman(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
I am really ashamed of Yoruba people, oduduwa must be one the demons God threw down from heaven for treachery
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Lordave: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

There are videos online where ESN killed their fellows Igbo for selling his own land to Fulani accusing him of saboteur...
You guys are coward always denying your actions...you kill policemen and claim UGM...get ready...by the time dust is settled in SE we will know who loses more...idiots and dumbass
Who be this animal?

Nairaland no dey watch age?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
hotwax:
so they are confirming they are behind killings..so are now another armed branch of the government? are they police?

Just imagine and the police won't say nada.

A group threatening lives of other people. Are they the police?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by DrChukki: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Miyetti Allah shut up.
You guys should better keep quiet and allow justice to prevail.

If na fight you guys want, I bet you, One community in Igbo land can wipe away the whole Fulani tribe.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Jolomenas: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
rummmy:
history told me sir..to abuse and hide history is your logo...
The only home you have is futa jalon....you are a tenant in Nigeria...
I can’t see where I said I’m fulani!!

ODE
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ensamy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fulanis use to be friendly, peaceful, they will come with Thier cattles in various SE communities, do Thier grazing and move to the next without any problems, but it's like something we don't know changed and they became destructive , igbos have fought a war without weapons and it lasted. So now that weapons will be available so why will they shy away or fear it. Igbos are not Afonja ,they are always ready. No land in SE will go like Ilorin Kwara state.
But it's better for all the sides to sheath Thier swords and follow the line of peace which is far better for everyone in this country.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
Bring it on men. it's good this time.
men vs men

We rock bro..

They are mad but little do they know that there are other mad people around.

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
men vs men

You are saying this because you are not in Igboland probably in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta etc. The west.

Think about your brothers in the north and those in the East that these blood suckers will kill like suya.

May God save us.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by shyvicky: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who will avenge the ones they killed in the east? God abi?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by SirBunky85(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
men vs men
I hope you and your entire household live in the northern region?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Guyman02: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Edusouls:
Very Good ipob don buy market, by the time they start killing millions of Igbos on their place people would understand that ipob are complete animals...
You don't know the Igbos very well. They are the only tribe that Fulani respect in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Mimiranky: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thunder fire una.... We dey wait for una...
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ensamy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
What does Myetti Allah know about war? Have they fought war before ?? Igbos fought with Nigeria + Britain without weapons for three years, we manufactured our weapons. So what does Myetti Allah know about Warfare. Anu mpama!!!
Let them go and threaten afonjas not Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Ejjis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are foolish...
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Ofodirinwa: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

it's Igbos that will let it go?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by justmondris: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Idiot go and avenge those killed by Boko haram.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by justmondris: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Idiot go and avenge those “killed” by Boko haram.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Invitationn: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
tolufase:
We already know this since you have the backing of Northern security agencies called Nigerian Army, DSS and Police. The most painful thing for me are the nigerian youths who are being recruited into Nigerian Army every year but ended up being killed.
I think you should worry about IPOB/ESN boys.
They’ve been killing them lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.