Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (55557 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Noise
Indeed a big noise and Wale Adenuga's latest edition of Super Story'.
Ajukwu bucket reloaded wil deal with them decisively dis time around. Cow sperm,brain fools.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by F117nighthawk: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
I wonder who thinks this organization and the people speaking for them are humans, they reason and think same way the cattles they rear,
I don't blame them, I blame those who give them audience and attention
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by athaboi(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
ode
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Burstit(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

E pain am....dumb heads everywhere...bringing war and crisis to your house thinking you are doing anyone..this was how Igbos were jubilating on killing of Sarduana...what follow next? Who lose? continue jubilating.... nonsense
There is no doubt you would transfer your spirit of fear, cowardice and foolery to your inborn generation. You don't know the advancement, intelligence and technologies of the times. You will die in your shell, cowardly.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jonathan39:
Are you saying we should allow herdsmen kill us and pretend all is fine? You know that is not possible, if they go low, we go lower.
when i say y'all should give peace a chance, I didn't say fold ur arms and watch them kill u, what kind of twisted understanding is this?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Masterito(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Do you even understand that than revenge can be a vicious circle? Please let's pray for peace.
UncommonLogic:

You seriously think that they won't get revenge? Might be now might be later, buth these ones never forget. They will surely get revenge.
When you applaud killing of innocent people just because they belong to a tribe, don't come here when they seek revenge.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by castiello(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Why is it that when Ipob threatened everyone you don’t call on DSS but when other do thesame you start shouting DSS so much for the pigs that’s how they behave
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Jonathan39: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can you tell me how to handle this?
richmond500:
when i say y'all should give peace a chance, I didn't say fold ur arms and watch them kill u, what kind of twisted understanding is this?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ebuclassic18(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
DSS will never hear or read this
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by senator3636(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Violent fools........
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by VEHINTOLAR: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
shariff84:
if you think we Hausa will ever fight fulanis because of Igbo,you are a joker!

You don't need to fight your conquerors because of anybody,all we ask for is for you Hausa to liberate yourselves from the shackles of fulani's slavery ! It is your gullibility as a people (Hausa) that has brought us all to the present situation.

How could you allow some ragtag,malnourished and dirty muderous savages from nowhere to take over your land and brainwashed you to accept a senseless second class status on your own land ? Ask your self,if truly you're Hausa,these questions : how many Hausa are governors in the north ? How many are Emirs ? The answer is NONE ! Who are the almajiris and roadside beggars ? The answer is Hausa people ! Can't you see that you guys,Hausa are truly gullible ?

How could you accept to be slaves on your own land,Hausa people ? Are you guys stupid or something ? Fulani call you conquered people and you guys are shamelessly okay with it ! What a fool you are ; all of you !

The traditional tittle of your rulers was Sarki but the Fulani came and replaced them all with Fulani Emirs,yet you did not see anything wrong with that ! Your mumu Neva do ? Don't fight because of Igbo,Yoruba or any other tribe but fight and liberate yourselves from eternal servitude that the foreigners from Futa jalon,the Fulani have subjected you and your unborn generation !

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by kettykin: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmond500:
Igbos will loose, u guys are everywhere, ur properties is everywhere.
Its time u guys drop this braggadocio because even if Fulani no enter SE, they can kill lots of Igbo's...
Well, I am neither Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulani, make ona fight, I'll be watching

let them start, Fulani will be turned into an endangered specie, they wll be hunted all over southern and middle belt Nigeria Bushes, it will be there end in the southern part of the country
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ogbeni clearly state your point..you talk about peace, but the first statement that came to your mind is that the igbos will lose..
Stop sugar-coating your lines with peace
[quoteauthor=richmond50post=101244841]
when i say y'all should give peace a chance, I didn't say fold ur arms and watch them kill u, what kind of twisted understanding is this?[/quote]
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by onadana: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Fulani will never let it go..Never!

They will definitely revenge even if it will take a hundred years

My brothers from that zone need to be extremely careful

Forget that stupid talk..no.body has monopoly over violence.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
I wonder why people are even talking about the igbos here..some group of people clearly threatened the whole SE region and you expect them to say..we are sorry miyetti Allah..
Some here are even directing the warning to the igbos who received the threat..
Mehn, reasoning dey Sha..
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by nnamdi640: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
Uncle SEUN will not see this hate speech coming from this one now. Just continue singing your old chorus. Your comment is baseless. A typical Igbo man will always build a nice structure in his land. Am sure you haven't visited the east before spiting this rubbish. Some places in the east can be compare to europe. You think southeast is like your brown roofs city.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by superjab247: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
Bring it on men. it's good this time.
men vs men
Have u shoot gun b4 or engaged in an armed combat,una go just dey talk anyhow on social media.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Tvoice: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Online warriors everywhere, wen d tin start now , na d neighbouring country dem go see una , abeg make una comot for inside my phone angry
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Ofodirinwa: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Invitationn:

Both of una stubborn no doubt!
However, which of you is cosmopolitan and which is provincial?

Guns only fire in a bush or what?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Fcwilly: 1:58am On Apr 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Igbo's in the North right now.....

[img]https://media1./images/9854b2dbd0659884db0b3d9510c8b2f6/tenor.gif?itemid=20918153[/img]

If they are blind let them stay there

But then let the herdsmen come out and fight We are ready.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by vineyardfarms: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/we%E2%80%99ll-avenge-death-every-herdsman-killed-south-east-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-ipob-miyetti-allah

THIS IS AN OPEN THREAT BY EVIL DEMONS -MIyetti allah and dss watching this demons? ? ' ? ? ? Father! !| frustrate their plans to take over the nation with their brother.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Wonders shall never end.
A terrorist group admonishing a government for extra judicial killing and brandishing more threats...

The glory days are over..
Nigeria is gradually winding down.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by KINGKONG(m): 2:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Now the truth is coming out one after the other..... If you think IPOB or ESN are responsible for all the unrest in the South East then you must be dreaming (No sane Igbo man will destroy his hometown for anything, where will he do his business?)

This are foreign mercenaries contracted by Buhari led GOVERNMENT to destabilise the region because of ESN/IPOB defending their farmlands from being destroyed by the Fulani herdsmen

You think IPOB/ESN will go destroy and raze Police Headquarters without any resistance from the Police? Lol ..... Dear Nigerians the joke is on you if you can't see the reality on ground

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by naijadrivablog: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2021
And he is not arrested yet
This country is gone!
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..
Shatap!
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by IamHonourable1: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

You are nothing but a fool by calling a whole tribe dumb.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by favour32(m): 3:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Nuelito:
This intertribal war should stop na...haha

If you need Original Raw Honey...don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now..The honey is natural and Unadulterated..Tnx

The tribal hatred will be on...so long your gworo chewing kunu guzzling schizophrenic nepotistic president of northern Nigeria supports his tribe to conquer others.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by selemempe: 3:50am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

we will kill more fulanis this weekend

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Judymedline: 3:57am On Apr 30, 2021
KINGKONG:
Now the truth is coming out one after the other..... If you think IPOB or ESN are responsible for all the unrest in the South East then you must be dreaming (No sane Igbo man will destroy his hometown for anything, where will he do his business?)

This are foreign mercenaries contracted by Buhari led GOVERNMENT to destabilise the region because of ESN/IPOB defending their farmlands from being destroyed by the Fulani herdsmen

You think IPOB/ESN will go destroy and raze Police Headquarters without any resistance from the Police? Lol ..... Dear Nigerians the joke is on you if you can't see the reality on ground

True talk�
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by favour32(m): 4:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Komu1048:

Abeg make una no bring south into this, ipob are enemy of the south too. Why on earth will they be attacking security men, if ipob is attacking only Fulani then it's a southern affair. But check the names of people attack now, they r mostly ignos
The average Northerner supports North.
So,let South start to do the same,the equation will be balanced.
People have the right to self determination,hence, it not unusual for Ipob to demand what their ancestors demanded in a forced marriage.
The North enjoys the slavery of South as a new colony and it must stop someday.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Stkilda(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You are saying this because you are not in Igboland probably in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta etc. The west.

Think about your brothers in the north and those in the East that these blood suckers will kill like suya.

May God save us.

Are you advising the Igbo to allow the Fulanis to take over their land and kill all the Igbo, because some Igbo live in the North? Does that make sense to you?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Stkilda(m): 5:05am On Apr 30, 2021
SirBunky85:
I hope you and your entire household live in the northern region?

It is really very simple, the Igbo is not going to allow you Fulanis to take over their land and kill all the Igbo, because some Igbo live in the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos)