Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... (44475 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by renegades(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa oh..abeg check my signature,if you are a movie person
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tnerro1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on your relations dear

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nuelito: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
This life no just balance...if you chop...dem go talk...if you no chop,dem go still talk
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by livinbygrace: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Which viable business can someone do with 5m and make good profit daily ?
Your advise and suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
My Grandmother Behind My Ordeal And Why I Lied That My Father Was Dead — Amputee Hawker Clarifies, Begs For Forgiveness

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/my-grandmother-behind-my-ordeal-and-why-i-lied-my-father-was-dead-%E2%80%94-amputee-hawker
They should free this girl joor. Who no de lie. From president to the least.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by pepperdemzombie: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerians and tagging!
Which one be amputee hawker?
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by jidxin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
It's better than the present which fills with men aka rapists.
don't forget your father is a man
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nawa ohhhh, this grandma na typical village people. Mama wey suppose dey wait the day she will join her ancestors is here disturbing the progress of her grand daughter. Mama waiting u gain now, now that u hv put the lady into trouble.
Then back to the father, why are some men so so inresponsible? I keep telling people that both marriage and child bearing is not compulsory but this our useless and myopic mindset won't allow us to know it.
An inresponsible father is as good as a dead father. How could u abandon your child when u know u can't train and carter for him or her.
That's why I don't see poverty being eradicated in this part of the world. Bcs many born throw-way is still going on both north, east and west.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
My Grandmother Behind My Ordeal And Why I Lied That My Father Was Dead — Amputee Hawker Clarifies, Begs For Forgiveness

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/my-grandmother-behind-my-ordeal-and-why-i-lied-my-father-was-dead-%E2%80%94-amputee-hawker

One thing about lying is that you will need lorries of lies to cover up.
You said your mum is dead ,did she die by accident too?
One thing she does not realise is that she doesn't need to lie to get the help and in life whatever you get by lies will eventually be lost. She has started on a wrong foot. The lie seem too perfect that I believe she got some help from professional conmen if she's not one. Everyone actually celebrated her and was proud of her so she should not have lied. I still remember her prayers and I keep wondering what was going through her mind when saying those words of gratitude. She should just be careful because these people know her and will squeal eventually.

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by wiseoneking: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Na wa o...why you sef con dey lie? Amputee wey dey lie go do worse if her legs complete..

Grandma wey suppose dey think how her death go be, she sef dey wan chop this mulla..so tey she dey blackmail her amputee grandchild

Please I need to know the region that produced these crop of greedy people
You that is not an amputee lies worst than her, I hope you can see that she's sorry for such lies.

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by wiseoneking: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Na wa o...why you sef con dey lie? Amputee wey dey lie go do worse if her legs complete..

Grandma wey suppose dey think how her death go be, she sef dey wan chop this mulla..so tey she dey blackmail her amputee grandchild

Please I need to know the region that produced these crop of greedy people
You that is not an amputee lies worst than her, I hope you can see that she was sorry for such lies.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by saphiere(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
9% : 91%= 0.098901098901099.

How does the above translate to that shît you wrote?

Try not being sentimental with the gender. Wisdom is profitable when applied
And you had to quote me, wait for a while to do maths before dropping your reply? SHM.

You can cry me a river for all I care.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by saphiere(f): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
yanabasee1:

This is simply because men don't speak up, out of shame...

But women speak up just so they'd play the victim card to attract sympathy...
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Newboss(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:

Lots of women are also rapists and sexual assaulters.

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
sad
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by kendrick93(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
DrZod:

That's pure truth. Whenever I need to let out steam, I go to public spaces, chat and talk. And move on, I'm lighter and better. Relations and Friends are pure walking devils 90% of time. Sadly, legit persons will continue to suffer the effects of the larger crazy bunch
swear bro..
This is exactly what i do...

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Chirowman(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trouble oooo
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by chatinent: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yawns
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
ictjobber:
The inner workings of a black man's mind...spits

Another baseless post.

Spits.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by peressteve: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
both of you are stupid ..

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I was never comfortable with her story from the outset...

Nigerians sef...
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Guyman02: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Money don show, N25M and now the vultures are gathering around her. The grandma should not allow herself to be used by leeches to destroy her grandchild. N200k for a start is not out of place and the father suddenly appearing out of the shadows.
I don't want to crucify her for making up her stories because she has been through a lot. This could have been handled within the family but greed will not let them
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by omaclarry(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
What if she is still lieing to save face, she and her stage managers knw that if u push ur problem to your aged grandmother and uncles you will win sympathy cos religion has taught us to see them village people as evil or as a female just claim ur father or husband abandoned you and feminists will fight ur battle... they should just give her the moneyeopld make every body rest. But i bet if u really want to knw the truth, just give her the money and check her up in few months u will se that she will be left with little or nothing, because everybody wey plan the deal go don collect their shares finish.

For ur info all doz begger on the road side pays commission to people for begging spot.

Modified ;
she should be sued for obtaining by pretence, no difference btw her and yahoo boys dat use false stories to defraud people

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by 9japride(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
It seems the general masses are no different from politicians. Must she lie? It baffles me a lot of people still support her and I hope they do same for our politicians, especially those ruling presently and forgive them too. It doesn't cost much to just say the truth especially on serious, matter like that because the truth will always come out in no distance time. I hope it ends well.

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by kkboy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
God give me the grace to always stand by the truth no matter the situation for I know truth never decay
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by GreaterFuture3: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
ictjobber:
The inner workings of a black man's mind...spits
who are you spitting at, the lady or her relations?
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Victoria938(f): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Biko somebody should remind the government that whose house is burning with fire does not chase after rats, our government should face the insecurities and killing of the innocent people going on in the country and give the poor girl her money after all they were not the one that donated the money.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Acekidc4(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
God Bless you dear.

I so much Love the Outcome of this Scenerio. I knew there was a demon behind it all.

You are Forgiven Young Woman.

FUTURE IS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE!!

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos)