Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... (44485 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Myself2(m): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Nye nye nye

Scammer

If you were not found out, would you have been asking for forgiveness?

Abeg carry your family wahala go one side make we figure out how to tackle the problem of Buhari and Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2021
That's not an excuse. Her dad might have been one of those men that frolic with women. He thought nothing good would come out of her. I just hated how she lied about everything. I can't trust her
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by juman(m): 2:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Grandma from hell fire.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Amotolongbo(f): 2:58am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
And you had to quote me, wait for a while to do maths before dropping your reply? SHM.

You can cry me a river for all I care.
What mathematics is in that little calculation.
I had to secure the space and attend to something serious in life before coming back to respond to your mischief.

Utilize the feminine gender in the sensible way.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by naijadrivablog: 3:02am On Apr 30, 2021
There is one thing I learnt in life, relationship isn't always by blood.
Dem never allow her collect the money, dem carry their yeye come. sad
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Na wa o...why you sef con dey lie? Amputee wey dey lie go do worse if her legs complete..

Grandma wey suppose dey think how her death go be, she sef dey wan chop this mulla..so tey she dey blackmail her amputee grandchild

Please I need to know the region that produced these crop of greedy people

Region ke? grin well my answer is human beings lol

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by airminem(f): 4:09am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Na wa o...why you sef con dey lie? Amputee wey dey lie go do worse if her legs complete..

Grandma wey suppose dey think how her death go be, she sef dey wan chop this mulla..so tey she dey blackmail her amputee grandchild

Lol
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by muzeze77: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2021
I can relate with the woman, she is an amputee who needs help
Please help her
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Ndipe(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Forgive her.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by olagbola45(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

lol oniranu omo
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by knowhowk: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2021
A living father is the one that cares for His Children and accept their Responsibilities ,the one that does not is a Living Dead.... So what is the Problem .The money is donated on the ground that She is a Amputee suffering that manner ,not because one uncaring father .Make them no look for any excuse make Dem give her the Money Joor
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tfelicityk(m): 5:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Well! Apologies accepted...

May God continue to guide us right all the time.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by emmaella: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2021
YoungLionken:
This woman is indirectly spoiling the minds of philanthropists against those who need sincere help..

It is quite obvious that the said lady is a liar !!.
You are only being bilious here.
she is an amputee by accident or
birth✔️true
She lied✔️true
Her father is missing in her life=dead
father ✔️ true
She has apologised, ✔️true.
So where are the lies. Those who assisted this lady did so largely because of her condition particularly what she did with her challenge not because of what she said. In Nigeria people in her condition are expert beggers but she chose to work instead and the heavens blessed that hustle. Wether it was staged or not this lady has made a mark which is encouraging hardwork rather than begging to survive. It is not surprising that all who didn't identify with her in her misfortune are suddenly making appearances when she is made. That's the nature of man, they're ants that only gather round sugar and are gone when it's finished. Will they have appeared if she was tagged a thief? One thing is clear which is if this lady had resulted to begging she won't be this lucky today. It pays to always try your hands on things, make some effort you never can tell your star may shine. Whatever your hands finds to do do it with all thy might Eccl9:10 is what played out here and she is blessed.. To avoid distractions let her change her number.
Thank you Nigerians for lending helping hands.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by archangel1(m): 5:25am On Apr 30, 2021
That grandma sef..... na big old criminal.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by vineyardfarms: 5:28am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
My Grandmother Behind My Ordeal And Why I Lied That My Father Was Dead — Amputee Hawker Clarifies, Begs For Forgiveness

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/my-grandmother-behind-my-ordeal-and-why-i-lied-my-father-was-dead-%E2%80%94-amputee-hawker

HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES ARE AT WORK AGAIN. LORD ! FRUSTRATE THEM FOR LIFE. LORD, I ASK FOR EXCELLENT WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE BE GIVEN TO HER IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by maasoap(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Charmingrascal: As for that grandma she is an old witch

I wouldn't be too quick call that grandma unprintable names. It is evident that it had been that grandma who had been the only visible family member in her life all along, mother is dead and father is reportedly irresponsible. Though, may be grandma should have exercised patience a little bit to let her settle down and get her bearing right first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by saphiere(f): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What mathematics is in that little calculation.
I had to secure the space and attend to something serious in life before coming back to respond to your mischief.

Utilize the feminine gender in the sensible way.
Little calculation and you couldn't take the time you quoted me to reply? SHM
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Amotolongbo(f): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
Little calculation and you couldn't take the time you quoted me to reply? SHM
If I didn’t know the calculation and answer, how would I ask you earlier how your claim equated to the stat you provided.

Not everyone is dull.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by excel101(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2021
The latest revelation of your biological father being alive and that he abandoned you when you needed him most at the period of the accident that led to you being an amputee is enough reason to drag more sympathy to you. He's just a coward. And for the uncles, you also need to 4give them and give them some money, because if you want forgiveness you to also 4give others that has offended you, but beware of them.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Sicilyjoe: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Still lies full this message and am sure is also another staged, nonsense from onitsha to asaba to lagos just to sell only pure water ? Although majority of Nigerians are dumb and illiterate they will believe u
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by NoBones: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Madam now that fortune has smiled on you, you are turning your back on your loved ones I thought you said in one of your interviews that you were staying with your grandma when you met the man that married, impregnated you and stole your money and ran away.

Please don't paint her in a bad light simply because you want to curry favours from Nigerians, the deed has been done and you have apologized to Nigerians pls plan your life and forget about detractors.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by immortalcrown(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Jodaan:

my guy abeg make that poor girl rest, there's situation ethics, she said, what she said because of the situations she found herself, that doesn't call for her crucifixion, moreover even holy men in the bible on certain situations lied too.

When those holy men in the Bible sinned, were the sins overlooked or seen as a righteous behaviour?

Even a kid that is not yet mentally mature enough to be rational, you let the kid know when his or her behaviour is bad. I did not say the girl should be punished. But let it be admitted that what she did is bad. Remember that there are other people whose conditions are worse than the girl's own. What do you expect those other people to do, if you claim that this girl's own was not bad? The idea is not to crucify her. The idea is to discourage falsehood and encourage sanity.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by vanvino(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
How do we know this is not another lie again (damage control). Grandma and father, i'm sure they are preparing their statement, unless they are well settle. even if a thief is nap he will say..na my first time. Honestly, sometimes i don't know what to believed in this country.... Man-Know-Thy-Self
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Ayobami7(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by ultimatekint(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2021
I beg , let us leave this lady alone . Let her start a new life with her money.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Lighthammer(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
It's better than the present which fills with men aka rapists.
including your father and brothers isnt't it?
idiota sin cerebro
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Basher8583: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I won't blame her for saying her father is dead.

Some men don't deserve to be called father.
They are deadbeat
You abandoned her all these while, she hustled even with her amputated leg, she strived so hard, God pitied her and blessed her hustle, he beamed his light on her and she got noticed by the people, y'all are now claiming to be her family member.

As for that grandma she is an old witch

From Onitsha to Asaba to Lagos with one leg.

Hustle oo, u no get any excuse not to hustle.

Hustle God fit shine his light on you too and you will get noticed

Nobody has heard the side of the Father's story and you are already condemning him.
Again you are accepting the excuses of someone that has already lied.

This social media is fvcked up and full of shallow minded simplings.

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tunchi014(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
The statistics
99% of men don't report it
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Gandollaar(f): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2021
ictjobber:
The inner workings of a black man's mind...spits
Mahn the grandmother twist na die! I don't like that family at all.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Gandollaar(f): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I won't blame her for saying her father is dead.

Some men don't deserve to be called father.
They are deadbeat
You abandoned her all these while, she hustled even with her amputated leg, she strived so hard, God pitied her and blessed her hustle, he beamed his light on her and she got noticed by the people, y'all are now claiming to be her family member.

As for that grandma she is an old witch

From Onitsha to Asaba to Lagos with one leg.

Hustle oo, u no get any excuse not to hustle.

Hustle God fit shine his light on you too and you will get noticed

You mean you believe this BS? Girl sounds cantankerous to me to be taken seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.