Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... (44486 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by EdiskyHarry: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
u send 200k to ur grandma to manage? OK next news please.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by iswallker(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Fatherhood is a responsibility and not an act of procreation alone.
A father who abandons his child/children isn’t different from a dead father.

Would the father appear to claim her, if she hadn’t hit it big.

I wish they can get her a prosthesis

Apology accepted dear.

The father has nkt made any attempt to claim her - she just lied spontaneously - like she always does.

God be with her

sad
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by orikoku: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Don't bite the fingers that fed you no matter what.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2021

She explained that she used to hawk in Onitsha, Anambra state, from where she moved to Asaba in Delta state and then to Lagos.

If it isn't the economic refugee leeches bringing criminality and vices into the south west..... flatin0s are genetically criminals, doesn't matter who or what they are.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Tremple8v: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Family palava once you gbera , and you no turn up give them lasan, na to dey plot your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Acekidc4(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
It's better than the present which fills with men aka rapists.

There is More to that Baba Ijesha Scenerio but I believe just like our Disabled Pure water seller turned instant Millionaire is not a saint, baba Ijesha is not Perfect, let exercise decorum Please!!

Fairness In Judgement!!
They don't Judge with emotions
Let wait for the Outcome of the Whole Scenario first b4 crucifying him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Guyman02: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

If it isn't the economic refugee leeches bringing criminality and vices into the south west..... flatin0s are genetically criminals, doesn't matter who or what they are.
Flat joke and not funny
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is just a result of Greed imagine 200k from 25 million she is not good at all
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Guyman02:

Flat joke and not funny

Wasn't a joke but a fact angry
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by smallsmall: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
What is all these NOISE about?
Governor Sanwo-Olu is becoming very petty in nature.

Whether she lied or not, whether her father is dead or not, whether GrandMa is a crook or not, l dont know but l know ONE THING for Certain, she is AMPUTATED and Life will be difficult for such person.

God bless all those that contributed for her.
Now let her decide what to do with the Money (Help her if you can, to set it up) but please Mr. Governor, dont do good and then sit over it.
Stop playing God, you are not.
#25M might look like a lot but if not properly managed and if Crooks like GrandMa and her Children are allowed free reign, that Money wont last Two years and that lady will be back on the Streets. Is that what we want?

Governor Sanw-Olu, please stop using this lady for P.R, God does not reward "Notice-Me" Samaritans
Let her be, she has apologised for lying, no one was killed because of her lie, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by seunayantokun(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Apology accepted. Her father is dead indeed. May God bring him back to life. His repentance will help him.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Zachsneider: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
There are alot of lies in this her story.

Heyy,

Good Evening, trust you had a great day?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: APSTYLER.

you're welcome smiley
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
There's enough people already suffering and struggling. If you still hustling, you don't have to throw stones at her. You could be in the same position when your own hits.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seems Straight out of Nollywood
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Ventura1: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Money is involved now, everybody dey show face.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Jodaan(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
immortalcrown:
If you lose control and do bad because you found yourself in a tight corner and you later admit that your action is wrong, God and good people will forgive you. But when you do or witness something bad and refuse to admit that it is bad, you are a hypocrite. This girl has seemingly admitted that she was wrong. But some people who have heard the story are sentimentally claiming that she did nothing wrong Those people are hypocrites and can repeatedly do worse than her. It means that if another person tells lies against this girl and gives a reason for that, those same hypocrites will support the person. If those people say we should not judge yet because more truths may later come out, I will agree with them. But it is wrong for those people to claim that someone like her telling lies is not bad.

my guy abeg make that poor girl rest, there's situation ethics, she said, what she said because of the situations she found herself, that doesn't call for her crucifixion, moreover even holy men in the bible on certain situations lied too.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by kenfarm(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you have nobody envying you, it simply meant you are a nobody.... The moment people start trying to pull you down then consider yourself successful..... Failure no dey get enemies na only success dey get
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by coldcandy: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wahala for who get money
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Organs(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hmmm...

Na wa o...why you sef con dey lie? Amputee wey dey lie go do worse if her legs complete..

Grandma wey suppose dey think how her death go be, she sef dey wan chop this mulla..so tey she dey blackmail her amputee grandchild

Please I need to know the region that produced these crop of greedy people

Bros, you wicked and you get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Kingcalls: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
saphiere:
God Bless you dear.

If it was a man that did this...this foolish creature that created this post will condemn humans call her fellow witches to destroy him...u this woman , its certain that the man that destroyed ur heart also took ur brain with him...u definitely need help...u hv a lot of hate and bitterness in u ...
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
They should just open a business for her and they shouldn't give her cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by babtoundey(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Something about me, if you told me one lie, just one lie, and I found you out, you will always be a liar even when you are telling the truth.
I hate to be deceived or lied to.

So, right now, I want to believe she is telling the truth again.

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by olamide0147: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Fatherhood is a responsibility and not an act of procreation alone.
A father who abandons his child/children isn’t different from a dead father.

Would the father appear to claim her, if she hadn’t hit it big.

I wish they can get her a prosthesis

Apology accepted dear.
Which apology accepted, did you donate for her?
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by temi1290: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101240692][/quote]

Men rape is under-reported hence that stats

https://www.nairaland.com/6220036/reality-ladies-raping-guys-experience/6

1 Like

Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by temi1290: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

This is simply because men don't speak up, out of shame...

But women speak up just so they'd play the victim card to attract sympathy...

Even when men speak up, people don't take them serious
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tunary(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2021
saphiere:
It is well. We are more safer in the hands of strangers than relations.
This word is so very correct I can testify to this but I wonder why, it should be the other way round.

Some family members are devil
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Omololupromise: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2021
But people wicked sha
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by matm: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Everyone now wants to trend and cash out via social media by crook or hook.
Just make a video of what will garner public sympathy and emotion,boom!!! u are good to go.
But d table is gradually turning and soon even when u post a sincere story,no one will believe u except the naieve ones.
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2021
As for me I’ve forgiven you.. I don’t know about Nigerians..
Cos i can’t associate myself to a cow-tree where nothing seems to work.
Woman and lie be like punna and dickson
Judgement will start from the women probably in the church..
Go and lie no more
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tunary(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2021
She better establish herself before they bring her down through sharing formula.

Forget who forget you.

Anyone that comes when the money is available is nothing but fake.

Some family members are what they call VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by tunary(m): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Kolaboluv7:
As for me I’ve forgiven you.. I don’t know about Nigerians..
Cos i can’t associate myself to a cow-tree where nothing seems to work.
Woman and lie be like punna and dickson
Judgement will start from the women probably in the church..
Go and lie no more
I believe majority will forgive her
Re: Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... by scdyxgg: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.