Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? (1694 Views)

Is Afam Still A Moderator In The Politics Section? / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? / kosovo, I love you, you are the best moderator in Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
I just want to know because it seems ekt_bear has the power to remove posts that go against him or is he a boyfriend to someone?

A little clarification here so that we'll know how to deal with him. I often don't debate the moderators because most can't take the truth and see themselves as god.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by seanet02: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
The Dumbest Post of the Year!!!!!
Nonsensical Reasoning!!

angry angry angry
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ZnO: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
I observed that two. Dude runs his mouth like a licking tap and when he is put in his place the posts are deleted. Time to get the hell outta NL and do something more productive. This website/forum has gone to the dogs.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
ZnO:

I observed that two. Dude runs his mouth like a licking tap and when he is put in his place the posts are deleted. Time to get the hell outta NL and do something more productive. This website/forum has gone to the dogs.

You're right.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Ystranger: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

You two are ediots

What is it with Ibos opening threads about Yoruba Nlers

If you cant stand the heat, get the hell out of the Kitchen

If you want to tun with the bulls, you have to be watch out for the horns.

You both are sorry excuses for men
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by seanet02: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

You're right.
ZnO:

[s]I observed that two. Dude runs his mouth like a licking tap and when he is put in his place the posts are deleted. Time to get the hell outta NL and do something more productive. This website/forum has gone to the dogs[/s].
Hungry set of Ediots!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Obiagu1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
. . . and what concerns you?

Clearly, ZnO wasn't far from his assertion, the site has truly gone to the dogs!
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Rhino5dm: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
[size=32pt]Operation take no hostage.[/size]
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
Feel free to resurrect your posts here, we can hash it out.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2011
ekt_bear:

Feel free to resurrect your posts here, we can hash it out.

and na wetin you dey form?
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2011
The day that ekt-bear is made a moderator, that is the day Seun will see his investment crumble. I think making an ethnic bigot a moderator will be a very bad venture. It will be a regrettable blunder. Except Seun himself is ekt-bear, then it will be understandable. Even if Seun turns out to be him, I will officially divert my energy towards making skyscrapercity and Naijapals more interesting and viable. Those that thinks people like me are addicted to Nairaland should have a rethink. There is probably another Nigerian in a garage, putting up a more viable and innovative site.
However, I doubt if Seun will make such a mistake.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2011
Justcash:

The day that ekt-bear is made a moderator, that is the day Seun will see his investment crumble. I think making an ethnic bigot a moderator will be a very bad venture. It will be a regrettable blunder. Except Seun himself is ekt-bear, then it will be understandable. Even if Seun turns out to be him, I will officially divert my energy towards making skyscrapercity and Naijapals more interesting and viable. Those that thinks people like me are addicted to Nairaland should have a rethink. There is probably another Nigerian in a garage, putting up a more viable and innovative site.
However, I doubt if Seun will make such a mistake.

Now you're just tempting Seun to make him a Mod.

1 Like

Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2011
Don't mind him, just another Igbo who talks cheaply.

All talk, nothing to back it up
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2011
Wow. These dumb Ibos accused me of the same shiyyt when I first came up here.

I remember how neutral Ekt_bear was when he first came on. I told him then itd be a matter of time b4 his mindset change against these evil Ibos. . . . .

I'm still laughing!
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 2:59am On Apr 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I remember how neutral Ekt_bear was when he first came on. I told him then itd be a matter of time b4 his mindset change against these evil Ibos. . . . .

I'm still laughing!

Haha. I've changed so much in a short period of time, it is funny grin grin grin
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I'm still laughing!

I know, it seems like ages ago. He was such a nice guy. These guys have a way of bringing out the worst in people.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Now you're just tempting Seun to make him a Mod.

No, Seun will not. I am very sure. ekt-bear is intelligent, no doubt. Just not neutral enough. A moderator should be able to be impartial and neutral. I dn't think ekt-bear can be those.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 24, 2011
@Justcash

Do you think you'll make a good moderator?
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:03am On Apr 24, 2011
ekt_bear:

Haha. I've changed so much in a short period of time, it is funny grin grin grin

It is not a one way thing. Even Igbos get changed by Yorubas on Nairaland. Someone like Abagworo can be a moderator. The dude does not change. Leave ethnic concerns out of this because the dude plays neutral even against Igbos.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:04am On Apr 24, 2011
Aigbofa:

@Justcash

YOU??!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If they make you one, then every Igbo on Nairaland needs a parachute! Never!!!!
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2011
I'm still a nice guy in other sections of Nairaland.

And I think in topics that don't involve Yoruba/Igbo I'm nice, no?

Even in those, notice carefully I'm never the first one to talk trash. I only respond to it.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 24, 2011
Justcash:

YOU??!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If they make you one, then every Igbo on Nairaland needs a parachute! Never!!!!

No, I'm asking you! grin grin grin
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 3:06am On Apr 24, 2011
Justcash:

It is not a one way thing. Even Igbos get changed by Yorubas on Nairaland. Someone like Abagworo can be a moderator. The dude does not change. Leave ethnic concerns out of this because the dude plays neutral even against Igbos.

Abagworo is a gem. I'd like to meet him someday. He is definitely pro-Igbo, but I think overall pretty fairminded. Eziachi as well.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Ystranger: 3:08am On Apr 24, 2011
Ekt_Bear has changed.

I think Aigbofa and I can be supermods, No?
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2011
Aigbofa:

@Justcash

Nope. I won't make a good moderator. I am clearly pro-Igbo. I can easily send Y stranger into the abyss i.e ban him for eternity.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by SEFAGO(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2011
I was also such a nice person when I arrived on Nairaland until I met lots of internet dickheads.

When you meet rough people, you get rough with them mothfuckas
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2011
Ystranger:

Ekt_Bear has changed.

I think Aigbofa and I can be supermods, No?

Aigbofa alone is enough damage. When you are added, We'll have Abacha and Ghaddafi  (as par Igbo issues) in charge at the same time. It will be more of terror mods than super mods.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:14am On Apr 24, 2011
Aigbofa:

@Justcash

Justcash:

YOU??!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If they make you one,  then every Igbo on Nairaland needs a parachute! Never!!!!

Aigbofa:

No, I'm asking you! grin grin grin

Seems like someone has a English Comprehension Problem.

Aigbofa, throw in a male se*xual organ reference, followed by a dry gay humor then sit back and watch homie reply in Einstein-like fashion!
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:16am On Apr 24, 2011
Would it be a problem if ekt_bear were a moderator?
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by Justcash(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Seems like someone has a English Comprehension Problem.

Aigbofa, throw in a male se*xual organ reference, followed by a dry gay humor then sit back and watch homie reply in Einstein-like fashion!

And in comes the lab rat to show his Akata Fa'g nature. If you are made a moderator, I bet men will not be able to sit properly again, cos their backside's will really hurt.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by ektbear: 3:18am On Apr 24, 2011
Man I don't think I've ever taken an unprovoked shot at an Igbo person here. Surely even my biggest detractors will admit that?

It just isn't my nature.
Re: Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? by bkbabe97y(m): 3:21am On Apr 24, 2011
Justcash:

And in comes the lab rat to show his Akata Fa'g nature. If you are made a moderator, I bet men will not be able to sit properly again, cos their backside's will really hurt.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow! I guess humor is just not part of ur DNA! You couldnt tell a joke to save ur miserable life! Oh boy. . . . .

Just couldnt avoid subliminally soliciting NL's gay members, eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola: I Don’t Need Federal Allocation To Pay Workers / Nigeria Alone Could Provide The Power Needs Of All West Africa. / Ogun State. Finally, Asphalt laying on the 100km Ilara - Ilase Road. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.