Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun (26386 Views)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by renegades(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
codedsoft:
How much is the 2tb hd
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Tremple8v: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wetin happen ? Okada jam U ?
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by showlove911(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
The forest was reducing but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood.
You didn't complete the quote bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by uche2019: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
What do u gain by saying sure evil,if u are not evil
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Veggieseedies:
I don't know why yorubas make southern unification impossible with their hatred on Igbo. But they are treated like rats no matter the position try occupy in the country. They betray Igbos for meaningless positions.

I just wish they can receive sense
Can you prove this nonsense?

If not you need a very dirty slap sir
Betray igbos?

Tell that to Azikwe
Did we make any agreement with you?
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by chiefdiye(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Little minds every where on nairaland, and some wasted sperm like you will decide that you are igbo and start insulting igbos and things like you from that side will take up your childish and idiotic challenge and this thread will be derailed,
That is the pattern on nairaland.
And the common enemy will be laughing from his hole and we will keep claiming superiority over them
kílódé? no be Ibo you be? leave us to our decision..... all those Ipob abi Ipod masquerading as Yoruba gan ni wahala naijiria
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by yommen: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fredlongs:
The Yorubas voted massively for this present government, they are beginning to see reasons why Biafrans are agitating abi, nothing like Oduduwa Republic... We die here

NONSENSE

You eastern people are too biased and too subjective towards the SW. As a matter of fact, someone like you is the reason why Nigerian youths are grossly unemployable. Go and check the results of 2019 presidential election. You will see that PDP won 2 States of Ondo and Oyo out of the 6 states in the South West.

A further breakdown shows that out of the total 3,812,827 votes across the 6 SW states, APC had 2,036,157 votes while PDP had 1,776,670 votes.

APC had 53% of SW votes while PDP had 47%. Is the margin of 6% massive?

Make you calm down and do your findings before you say things. That's the way to be smart.
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by chiefdiye(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Oga, wetin happen?
Wetin Yoruba sons and daughters do you?

BTW, I've not yet seen any leadership figure, be it Biafra or Oduduwa, who's serious about this issue of self-determination.

Kanu has mixed sentiments and stupidity with Biafran struggle

So-called Yoruba agitators are also fooling around.

Hence, I see all this self-determination struggles as waste of time. Until a serious minded leadership figure emerges, all agitators should thread carefully and shun violent approaches.
God bless you my bro
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by richmanrichard: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
police no get power for north, na for south dem dey get power and just like in the east, dem go soon learn. all d police for south east now done turn to gentlemen. Sometimes its good to exhibit some madness, if not dem go use u dey form james bond.

1 Like

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
I don't even take those oduduwa agitators serious! Till then shaa let see if they're serious to librate themselves from Fulani slave
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by smallsmall: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
grin
Easy bro

He's on Drugs, you'know. undecided grin grin
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by witworth(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
let the security forces attack them then and see what will happen again, you will see resistance
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by calcal: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
The police will not approve the rally, guys just need to do the rally besides no one needs their approval.

Some communities have been displaced in Ogun state, those that displace them did not seek approval from the police and they are free walking about with their cows.

2 Likes

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by witworth(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Shoot at sight any oduduwa bastard protester kiss undecided
you're either the bastard or the enemy normal normal, since they won't be able to shoot them, you can go and start shooting, na photoshoot you think say Dem dey do
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by smallsmall: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmanrichard:
police no get power for north, na for south dem dey get power and just like in the east, dem go soon learn. all d police for south east now done turn to gentlemen. Sometimes its good to exhibit some madness, if not dem go use u dey form james bond.

LMAO! Gentlemen indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by gbishman: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
What the hell is going on in our country called Nigeria
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by codedsoft(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
renegades:
. Is that the last price, and is it new?
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by smallsmall: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
calcal:
The police will not approve the rally, guys just need to do the rally besides no one needs their approval.

Some communities have been displaced in Ogun state, those that displace them did not seek approval from the police and they are free walking about with their cows.

Yea, its just a RALLY, ... not even a Protests!
RALLY, a.k.a "Association", is a guaranteed Right in the Constitution (Right to Associate), these Police need to behave themselves and obey the Constitution.
angry
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by renegades(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
codedsoft:
Is that the last price, and is it new?
its new,u fit reason me on whatsapp if you sha dey interested
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Masterito(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Most Yorubas in the villages have suffered from terrorist herdermen hence they want out but majority in the city has seen nothing but read new hence the enjoy unity. I pray for peace.
Abdul05:
I don't think vast majority of the Yorubas are ready to pull out from Nigeria fold.

Cos ,if you asked any of them ,they would just hiss at you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by richmanrichard: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
smallsmall:

LMAO! Gentlemen indeed. grin grin
i am talking frm experience.police is now really your friend in the east now.Now na police dey greet you dey try form familiarity to avoid stories that touch
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by JerryJude(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
yungpowers:
The forest was reducing but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Hmmmn deep...it takes a deep heart to understand it
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by richmanrichard: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Oga, wetin happen?
Wetin Yoruba sons and daughters do you?

BTW, I've not yet seen any leadership figure, be it Biafra or Oduduwa, who's serious about this issue of self-determination.

Kanu has mixed sentiments and stupidity with Biafran struggle

So-called Yoruba agitators are also fooling around.

Hence, I see all this self-determination struggles as waste of time. Until a serious minded leadership figure emerges, all agitators should thread carefully and shun violent approaches.
he is just quoting exactly what yorubas do quote on any igbo thread. e pain u abi? leave kanu's stupidity for us because thats the only thing d fulanis fear n respect. you can continue your due process with dem
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Echara: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elvictor:
Very good, all Afonjas should be shot on sight

Stop this st.upid hating.

It costs nothing to love. So learn to love. ��
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Tomisin666(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
richmanrichard:
he is just quoting exactly what yorubas do quote on any igbo thread. e pain u abi? leave kanu's stupidity for us because thats the only thing d fulanis fear n respect. you can continue your due process with dem
wetin this one with no common iota of sense dey rant...watch till they detonate ur so called pride region...stupid set of Igbo bringing unrest to the country all because they're been deficiented in their psychological reasons that will lead them to a serious massacre if reverse is not the state tueeh tongue
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by richmanrichard: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tomisin666:
wetin this one with no common iota of sense dey rant...watch till they detonate ur so called pride region...stupid set of Igbo bringing unrest to the country all because they're been deficiented in their psychological reasons that will lead them to a serious massacre if reverse is not the state tueeh tongue
police shoot any cone headed,skull miner on sight!
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by codedsoft(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2021
renegades:
its new,u fit reason me on whatsapp if you sha dey interested
ok, drop ur whassap no
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by leesi11(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Cajal:
ODUDUWA ARE OMOLUABI...they will comply
Not like the one attacking security agents

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I comment my reserve!
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by KoshCAD: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Elvictor:
Very good, all Afonjas should be shot on sight
Your father will be shot and killed
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by bola4dprec(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2021
I hope we need to amend our constitution first, Yoruba hold your Senators and Reps responsible for your misfortune. Succession is not included in our only book
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2021
The more you kill them, the more determined they become. Dialogue please with stakeholders. Everything is not � shot.
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by udemzyudex(m): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2021
They have no right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Showing Their Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.