Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,551 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun (26420 Views)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
The desperate agitation for separation must be done with some practical evaluation

North (HAUSA/FULANI)
1: Vast portions of infertile lands unsuitable for agriculture and cattle rearing
2: Immense destitute population of illiterates, drug-addicted, unemployable youths with extremely violent tempers
3: Unified by religious devotees to Islam but have very little support from Middle-Eastern nations where their allegiance lies
4: Deeply poor Economic foundation since the only viable source of resources are in the North-West and Middle-belt where Purist Hausa/Fulanis refer to as conquered pagan regions
5: Limited (CONFIRMED) mineral and natural resources

EAST (IGBO)

1: Largely disunited by cantankerous elites who cannot put aside petty differences to mount a formidable Ndigbo Movement
2: Vast resources economically but all scattered in investments and infrastructure in North and South-West Nigeria where they can easily be co-opted as was done during the BIAFRA - Nigerian Civil war
3: No natural resource of their own except their uncanny entrepreneurial skills and educational scores
4: Vast agricultural and mineral resources

YORUBAS (Children of ODUDUWA)

1: Huge Economic, Educational, and Managerial capacity
2: Weak self-support structures (politically) as a significant majority of the Oduduwa children are acolytes of Islam and salute the powers in the Caliphate other than their traditional Obas
3: Unrealized potential as demonstrated by the successive forays of both Hausa and Igbos into trade, infrastructure and agriculture in Yoruba lands.

NIGER-DELTA - AREA!!

1: Sustained the good fortunes of Nigeria for the past 35 years via vast natural resources
2: Small population of erudite elites and local-men
3: The only region that will survive a break-up in Nigeria PERIOD!
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by wuromallum(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yaloba kngdom ni or Benin republic
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Cajal(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Tell ur DSS to arrest fulani herdsmen that chased your fathers and relations to Benin republic IDP
U are very rude...anyway that is typical of ur clan
May Almighty God delivers you
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Cajal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
franxalive:

Oga... What happened to common sense now.... Even the almighty God Himself ...never had to fight physically for the Israelites. He gave them the land of promise...and still to them to go forth and engage them in battle as to possess their land.
They never went there just sake of they have be made a promise...but they rather had to strategize...and did fought to possess the promised land.

Keep talking garbage... about who is ordering attacks and not, while same FULANI caliphate government majority of your people are sitting on the fence and watching...be possessing your lands...and displacing your people to Benin Republic IDP.

GO USE UR HEAD SIR.

REGARDS.
Enjoy your critics/ believe
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by mbaise1000: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
chiefdiye:
kílódé? no be Ibo you be? leave us to our decision..... all those Ipob abi Ipod masquerading as Yoruba gan ni wahala naijiria

What took you so long?

1 Like

Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by chiefdiye(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
oyatainer:

Exactly! Only a fool does something all over again without tangible result of the same failed result.

Igbo approach has not worked, it is not presently working, and why should Yorùbá emulate it?
thank you, let them know
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by chiefdiye(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

What took you so long?
I was stranded in traffic
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by mbaise1000: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
chiefdiye:
I was stranded in traffic

I see
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Nobody: 3:15am On May 01, 2021
oyatainer:

If Yorùbá people betray because of inconsequential positions, that's understandable what do you now say about Igbo that champion betrayal of Igbo for nothing? Your governors, Lauratha, and others.

Don't you see how long it took them to organise amotekun equivalent. You know the amount of opposition.
In fight is only for the masses, people like Imo Governor will see no reason for Nigeria breakage.

You are parochial to know that no matter how bad a government is, it will still have people that benefit from it.

Your sentiment not to acknowledge this will make you more tribalistic worse than Buhari, when you happen to be the president.

I am never in support of one Nigeria and will never do.

Tribalistic? I served in Ibadan, did a whole 7months project for my host community and environs, was hoping for a national award, but my names doesn't bear English not to talk of Yoruba. all Igbo. boom, state award was given to a guy who did a one day medical test. I still love them cos my neighbors were kind.
Govs? those ones might be guided by the rules of partisan politics at the moment to feed fat but once it is a free for all, you will know whose side they are
Re: Police Bar Yoruba Nation Rally In Ogun by Olisehinnocent: 11:57pm On May 03, 2021
Truth is bitter. They can never appreciate the efforts we are making to secure our land from fulani herdsmen invasion. They are always here to criticize our gallant men. Those are the fools that cowardly ran like mad dog to Benin republic IDP camp. Only to come here to be criticizing people who are defending their land.
Cajal:

U are very rude...anyway that is typical of ur clan
May Almighty God delivers you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business / President Buhari Condemns Attack On Katsina School, Orders Army, Police To Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.