Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira (1246 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by ajapa123456: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Hi guys good day, so I recently completed my HND in mechanical engineering, and I’m currently doing my Nysc which I would be done by ending of this year, Before I started my service and me currently serving I have been working as a software engineer and I am able to save up 10million Naira from multiple sources, I would love to migrate out of Nigeria, I’m thinking since my HND won’t get me a Msc in most countries I should do a bsc in computer science, Which country would be easy for me to go to with this amount and ill be able to get job during and after my program and also allow me to stay after my program, I am just 24 years old, Im not sure if this would do anything though. Its till next year before I start my application just making findings so as not to waste more time as soon as I’m done….

Thank you all.
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by erapidtransport(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Go to Norway ,tuition free and you just have to show you can support yourself
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by ajapa123456: 1:12am On Apr 30, 2021
erapidtransport:
Go to Norway ,tuition free and you just have to show you can support yourself

Heard cost of living is a bit high
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by ajapa123456: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2021
ajapa123456:

Hi guys good day, so I recently completed my HND in mechanical engineering, and I’m currently doing my Nysc which I would be done by ending of this year, Before I started my service and me currently serving I have been working as a software engineer and I am able to save up 10million Naira from multiple sources, I would love to migrate out of Nigeria, I’m thinking since my HND won’t get me a Msc in most countries I should do a bsc in computer science, Which country would be easy for me to go to with this amount and ill be able to get job during and after my program and also allow me to stay after my program, I am just 24 years old, Im not sure if this would do anything though. Its till next year before I start my application just making findings so as not to waste more time as soon as I’m done….

Thank you all.
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by EmmanuelAndrews: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
you could always look at canada,world indx shows its one of the safest countriesb to live in. and there are cheap schools there
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by Goodman247: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Go to Ireland or south Africa, you can also go to the UK, what do you need bsc computer science for ? Do IT programs that are in high demand, do advanced courses in software engineering and you will get a lucrative jobs in foreign countries

2 Likes

Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by ajapa123456: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Goodman247:
Go to Ireland or south Africa, you can also go to the UK, what do you need bsc computer science for ? Do IT programs that are in high demand, do advanced courses in software engineering and you will get a lucrative jobs in foreign countries

Like which one please.. And which country..
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sorry if i derailed thread, but pls this software thing you did is it freelance
Re: Country To Migrate To With 10 Million Naira by ajapa123456: 2:33am On May 01, 2021
marvelphysics:
Sorry if i derailed thread, but pls this software thing you did is it freelance

Not only from software the money was gotten from oo,

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: This Is How A Real Developed Country Looks Like [photo] / Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) / The Name On My International Passport Does Not Match The Name On My NIN. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.