Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) (1243 Views)

Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) / Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) / Why Are Mexicans So Obsessed With America(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
One thing that you can't take away from Mexicans and South Americans in the USA is that they work hard because they know that they have to send money back home and it is the same for Africans living in America, be proud of your job.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/mexicans-showing-us-how-they-earn-in.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
They really work hard cheesy

Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
More photos.

Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
I will not work in the farm when I finally get to the USA.

1 Like

Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
I will not work in the farm when I finally get to the USA.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
One thing that you can't take away from Mexicans and South Americans in the USA is that they work hard because they know that they have to send money back home and it is the same for Africans living in America, be proud of your job.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/mexicans-showing-us-how-they-earn-in.html?m=1

They do this same jobs back in their home country and paid less.
Now they're doing it in America with a better pay, that's why getting into America is a dream for many.

2 Likes

Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Enddy50ty:

They do this same jobs back in their home country and paid less.
Now they're doing it in America with a better pay, that's why getting into America is a dream for many.

True talk, all about George Washington man grin grin
Re: Mexicans Showing Us How They Earn In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Very hard working set of people..

Just like our African brothers and sis

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Business Visa / Bahrain Visa / Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.