Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them (36751 Views)

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Was there police?

Army?

Dss?

That's why they are doing everything possible to bring IPOB DOWN IN SOUTH SO THEY CAN MAKE WAY FOR THEIR SOLDIERS

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by SKYHIGHfx: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Mannabbgrills come and see
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Although Muhammad Yerima, the Nigerian Army spokesman, said he was unaware of Boko Haram’s incursion into Niger State, Wasiu Abiodun, the police spokesperson in the state, said he could not dispute Governor Bello’s claim about the influx of the terrorist group into the state.
Army spokesman said he is unaware, police spokesperson said he cannot dispute with the Governor.
My problem is why can't both spokesmen go there and find out if the rumours are true rather than seat in the comfortability of their offices and chatter like idiots

2 Likes

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Calitoscassius(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2021
post=101248633:

We will win this war.
Bring it on
Errr.. i don't think so. This sounds like the word of a drowning man to console himself. grin

Until it reaches your doorstep then you will know that it is too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by maasoap(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
dederocs:
Seems muslims are comfortable with terrorists, why allowing us spend Nigeria money, when you embrace terrorists.

Some people have noddles for brain. That's all you could grab from the whole report? Who knows may be you didn't even read it.

The North is a curse to us.

Your region is not better unless you are from the SW because, that's the only remaining region in Nigeria where little bit of sanity can still be found.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Na normal news from North... Na royalty for BH

SE people, don't let your case be like that... We dey tell you people now, you dey do strong head.

This pikin no kill me go definitely turn to this pikin no kill yourself..

Oya throw the jabbing as usual and ignore the message passed..

Hell-anus my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by IYANGBALI: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari you see your life? I no blame you na people like wey dey support you I blame

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by khalids: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2021
I just thought about it now......Buhari is an old man who knows he will meet his maker soon......He will not do anything that will make not to enter heaven according to his ideology....

So fighting his fellow brothers who claim to be spreading his religion, is not something he will want to do......
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by juman(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari is an incompetent and useless president.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by IYANGBALI: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It will never be well with Buhari
amen and his entire generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by IYANGBALI: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2021
juman:
Buhari is an incompetent and useless president.
thats an understatement

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Brushstrokes20: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2021
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!

If Buhari still has any iota of insecurity left in him,
The senile simpleton should resign asap!
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by juman(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2021
The South should take their destiny into their hands.
They should break away from the core North.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by juman(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2021
IYANGBALI:
thats an understatement

Agree with you.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by MzTunechi(f): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2021
What did I just read? Shame on you Mr. President
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by ChiefAfonja: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
If this is true, that means Nigeria is officially a failed State. Now I know why they carried out a bloodless coup against Buhari and succeeded without noise. This Buhari is a weakling, very dormant. Infact Buhari should just resign and go home.
Thank God I'm not in the military, maybe I would've been dead by now because surely I must have done something.
It's better the National assembly do something now than allow those small boys on Khaki to do the needful...
Tufiakwa.

You know the bad news? This comment will not be seen and taken seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
If this is true, that means Nigeria is officially a failed State. Now I know why they carried out a bloodless coup against Buhari and succeeded without noise. This Buhari is a weakling, very dormant. Infact Buhari should just resign and go home.
Thank God I'm not in the military, maybe I would've been dead by now because surely I must have done something.
It's better the National assembly do something now than allow those small boys on Khaki to do the needful...
Tufiakwa.

There was never any buhari , we don't have a govt, never had one.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Lomprico2: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2021
we were that Buhari is going to Islamist this country prior 2015 but some people said its mere propaganda! now it's happening live.

the jihad war is about to kick off!
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Lomprico2: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
Tufiakwa.

they are systematically killing off the good guys in khaki and filling them up with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Heavensent01(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
post=101248580:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

peace of ransom to Bokoharam

as a Christian we are created to speak the truth all time, peace is not reigning in Nigeria, we can't be deceiving ourselves and this your repeated thrash saying Amen won't solve anything if Buhari don't abandoned his nepotism and face this terrorist once

5 Likes

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by seunayantokun(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
The police and the military going after those defending themselves are looking the other way now. It simply confirms those in government are behind it all.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
khalids:
I just thought about it now......Buhari is an old man who knows he will meet his maker soon......He will not do anything that will make not to enter heaven according to his ideology....

So fighting his fellow brothers who claim to be spreading his religion, is not something he will want to do......
buhari is boko haram, bokoharam is buhari.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Lomprico2: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:
grin

Na normal news from North... Na royalty for BH

SE people, don't let your case be like that... We dey tell you people now, you dey do strong head.

This pikin no kill me go definitely turn to this pikin no kill yourself..

Oya throw the jabbing as usual and ignore the message passed..

did you talk about the topic yourself? terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Those are Bandits not Boko Haram. Boko Haram wants Islamic conquest not money.
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by helinues: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Lomprico2:

did you talk about the topic yourself? terrorist!

That you couldn't comprehend to my comments shouldn't be my headache
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2021
obicmag:
*NIGERIA: UNITY IS NOT BY FORCE*

-British named them Burma. They rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Myanmar.
-British named them Upper Volta, but they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Burkina Faso - Land of Incorruptible People.
-British named them Gold Coast, they rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Ghana.
-British named them Southern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zimbabwe.
-British named them Northern Rhodesia. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Zambia.
-British named them Tanganyika. They rejected it restructured & renamed themselves Tanzania.
-Germans named them colony of South West Africa. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves. Namibia.
-France named them Dahomey. They rejected it, restructured and renamed themselves Benin.
-Belgium named them Zaire. However, they rejected it, restructured & renamed themselves Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC).
-Britain named a bunch of people - Nigeria. They rather kill to preserve it than restructure and give themselves a befitting name.

"It is only an animal that bears the name that is given to it by his enemy (Proverb).

*THE FUTILITY OF PRESERVING NIGERIA*
My angry reaction earlier today on APC UK platform:
Most of the Diasporans here live in Europe. Can you show me one multi-ethnic state in Europe where one group is positioned to dominate the rest that hasn't broken up?
For those who may not know, what you call ethnic groups in Nigeria are called nations in Europe.
There's nowhere in the world where the white man accepts domination from another white man in perpetuity.
It used to be so under the Roman empire and the like. Not anymore. The Communists tried it, dividing society into capitalists and proletariats, deluding themselves that ethnicity is effectively swept under the carpet, but what followed? The Communist edifices in Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the big brother, USSR, all collapsed, while the two Germans that are ethnically the same but split by communism vs capitalism were reunited. Such is the power of ethnic nationalism.
Czechoslovakia was made up of two ethnic groups, the Czech and the Slovakians. Both separated peacefully on 1st January 1993. The former is today 10.6 million people and the latter 5.4 million. Added together, they're not up to Lagos. Yet, they split for peace. Two masters can't be in the same house.
Yugoslavia in 1991 was 23.2 million, barely more than Lagos population. It broke into six countries same year - all along ethnic lines, namely: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
Then the big brother, USSR. It had, at least, the following ethnic groups identified by their languages:
Regional languages:
Ukrainian
Belarusian
Uzbek
Kazakh
Georgian
Azerbaijani
Lithuanian
Moldavian
Latvian
Kyrgyz
Tajik
Armenian
Turkmen
Estonian
Minority languages:
Abkhaz
Bashkir
Buryat
Chechen
Finnish
Volga German
Korean
Ossetian
Tatar
& various others.

Today, your fingers will not be enough to count the number of countries that have emerged from the USSR.
Sit down there and be preaching unity in Nigeria as if you're the kindest gentleman on earth while you have no solution to the genocide in Southern Kaduna, the illegal but officially condoned arms in the hands of killer herdsmen roaming the country, and be condemning those better informed about the fact that the country is undergoing the strains of a forced union and should be peacefully restructured or let people go their separate ways.
In Europe, the two best examples of fairly stable multi-ethnic states are the UK and Switzerland. The former is led by reasonable men who permitted regional autonomy to the Irish, the Scots and the Welsh, while the English dominate Westminster. That's something some of us are asking for, but you're fighting against it in your own country wracked by ethnic crisis.

Your own people are better off under oppression of fellow black men because your people have bad leaders who can't do better than their new internal colonisers.

The latter country, Switzerland, has four ethnic groups. Each of them rotates the presidency annually through seven cantons that constitute the federation units. All the four languages of the four ethnic groups are recognized as official languages and school languages to boot, namely, German, French, Italian, and Romansch that has just a few thousand speakers!

There's nowhere in the world where the Caucasians allow the domination of their group by another.
In Canada, Quebec is the only full French-speaking province, aside a little section of New Brunswick. The other seven provinces are English-speaking. Yet, Canada is bilingual for the sake of Quebec! And each of the provinces is largely self-governing.

Here we are in Nigeria, you have people arguing vehemently that a decrepit, structurally-flawed, and crisis-prone artificial contraption badly configured by the British only needs good people to survive. Why not centralise the powers of the British regions to London and see what happens?

When you talk of having to sit down and disintegrate Nigeria for the component nations to be free to move at their God-given pace, all some people think about, especially the leaders that are spoon-fed by this giant cow, is the threat of civil war - no indebt intelligent debate. Obviously the Nigerian Unity is a child of coercion.

*My Conclusion:*
When many commentators read and repost or share your articles with many of their friends and contacts, they do so because they want others to learn.
I share this article with that mindset and so should you.
I rest my case.

God help us
I come in peace
One of the best piece I've read up here in nairaland in this short period of madness

Bless up
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Skillsnigeria: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2021
grin Worthless and useless country
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Slimjorgor: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Are you normal? Am a Yoruba man but stop branding IPOB as terrorist group. When did fighting to reclaim your land became a sin.
2. You are complaining about the killing of millitary personnel, anyone that is brainless among them, let him die now, or are they blind to see what's going on in the country.

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by omoyeni37: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2021
How did i found myself in this country for heaven sake!!
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by leicestercamper: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2021
North is totally gone. Who joined southern Nigeria with this people should be blamed. Removing northern Nigeria away from the south will settle over 90% issues in Nigeria
Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Calitoscassius(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It will never be well with Buhari
This rubbish statement has become stale. Try another rubbish. Does it look like it is not well for buhari? grin grin he is not the one who is poor and hungry. The man is also in very good health better than %98 of nigerians. Buhari goes to london every month to London for treatments. How many times have you been to london for treatment? grin grin

It is very well for buhari his wife and children lives in a Dubai mansion. And you are here writting "it will never be well for buhari". What rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them by Switch07(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2021
nazicartel:
Tufiakwa.

You didn't condemn the act, and the government for not proving their normal responsibilities by giving those communities security you're more concern about south east
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: Tinubu Will Not Get The APC Presidential Ticket In 2023 / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.