Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Check This Comparison: A Job And A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check This Comparison: A Job And A Business (160 Views)

How To Secure Online Teaching Job And Earn N200000 - N2.6m Monthly / How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year / My Experience Using ALAT And Cowrywise. A Comparison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Comparison: A Job And A Business by efficiencie(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2021
I am in an argument with someone concerning this scenario and I need your input.

Please imagine this scenario:
Mr Salami receives a gift of 300,000 naira every month and he was advised by his benefactor to start a business. The benefactor monitors his business progress, advices him, criticizes him and tries to steer him in the direction of business success. Now this is the question. If an employer were to offer Mr. Salami a job how much must the employer pay Mr. Salami to entice him to stop collecting the 300,000 gift from the benefactor, abandon the business and take up the job? Note that this is based on the condition that Mr. Salami cannot keep collecting the gift from the benefactor and working a job at the same time.
Re: Check This Comparison: A Job And A Business by Barbiturate(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2021
If the salary pays 300k and above, take it up and still do the business. Employ people and still monitor the business activities

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 2560p//intel Corei3//hdd320gb//ram 4gb / How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 / Paypal Fund Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.