Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari (38795 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by tnerro1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:
So long the North has majority in the house and osibanjo remains the VP the clueless guy in aso rock will finish his tenure, they would rather allow the country to burn into ashes than impeach Buhari and let Osinbajo become president....

Well said, at least the north is burning more than the rest of the country. By the time Buhari completes him remaining 2 years, Boko Haram would be at the gates of Abuja. Just hope we can save Nigeria before then.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Those that supported that jubril al-sudani, must surely in one way or the other get there own share! Mad people everwhere
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by longview007: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fr. Mbaka, go to Aso rock and tell him.
I thought you know the road, because i dont think he heard you well.

Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
Which of the extinct Buharis please?

Are you happy with the way Buhari is ruling this country in security of lives and properties?
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Staro: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by DropsMic(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
officialmario:

see what this bastard is saying, ogun kill you and your entire household.
You are very, and I mean very sick in the head. I really hope you get well soon. But if I'm wrong and this us who you really are as a person then I really pity you. Because people who wish harm on their fellow humans always die horrible deaths.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by showlove911(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lawyers In the house, Abeg help me out, Shey if the masses pass a vote on no confidence on their respective senators and reps called to serve them Shey it can be possible to get them impeached? Cos it seems some pple have forgotten who called them to the responsibility they're holding and are accountable for Sha

[/quote]
@RealEzee...
There is no constitutional provision for vote of no confidence dat can lead to termination of their said political office held. However, there is platform to do that which is called "ReCall-back".
But the process is strenous and rigorous. Even INEC will be involved, signing of recall back papers will be passed to all eligible voters that participated during the election abinitio. Etc etc.

No recall back of office holder(s) hv ever sailed through.
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by michoim(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nonsense idle talks
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Joe4real1988(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abubakaar:
cry cry cry cry
And some religion/tribal fools are still eyeing that Tinubu and Osibanjo or whatever. No hope for Nigeria biko.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
About 3 weeks ago, i saw a vision about Nigeria and it wasn't a pleasant one. In a day vision while minding my business, the Lord showed me the sky/cloud and on it, Satan's face appeared with the map of Nigeria beside it. Both the map and Satan's face disappeared after about 5 seconds....

IF YOU LOVE NIGERIA, PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF THE LAND FOR SATAN have desired to capture it.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by 09085607453king: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
The insecurity in Nigeria is not all about impeachment of Mr. president but a restructuring of the security system that has already been familiar with the bandits
The Nigeria securities are not even secure then how can they secure others when they can not secure themselves? I promise you that I know even a little about what security system is all about, The check should first come from all our security personnel, when properly sanitized that information is not taken to the bandits and all are serious,efficient and enthusiastic about their duties, Then we will combats Insecurity. ... All securities please employ new tactics and use don't disclose vital information's and always use a secret investigator to trap
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by josite: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=101254163]So long the North has majority in the house and osibanjo remains the VP the clueless guy in aso rock will finish his tenure, they would rather allow the country to burn into ashes than impeach Buhari and let Osinbajo become president....[/quot

God has the final say
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by samwheel(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Even zombies are confused.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Well we should blame the 15 million Nigerians that allowed this terrible mistake to happen twice....

They are waiting to do it all over again in 2023 and then start to lament by 2024.

The electorares are the real problems of Nigeria, they have no sense of history and keeps voting in recycled failures and megalomaniacs and then expect a positive outcome.

Sick people.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Brastard senators, so they were waiting for father mbaka to tell them their job, madt people everywhere. Bunch of spineless greedy idiats. Karma will fk each and everyone one of them up soonest
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by fof1: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/impeachment-senators-reps-divided-as-afenifere-backs-mbakas-verdict-on-buhari

Greedy Fellows, U will do Politicking and still come back to Teach a Spiritualist his Type and Direction of his Work...Have we seen,how Perverted our Politicians are? Taking out what appeals to them from Father Mbaka...?
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by InvertedHammer: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
/
Even if Buhari cannot be impeached, the least the National Assembly could do is threaten him with it instead of keeping mute.

Both Houses have Buhari loyalists as leaders. Once Boko boys or Unknown Gunmen enter Abuja, we shall see who loyalty helps. All these bullshit is because Nigerians are docile.

/
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Tizu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari is a failure.
Thank God he did not fail people like us who told the entire world he is evil personified and on a land grabbing expansionist agenda which have all been exhibited by him in just 6 years.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by mbos: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
10 Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on his head and kissed him and said, “Has not the Lord anointed you to be prince[a] over his people Israel? And you shall reign over the people of the Lord and you will save them from the hand of their surrounding enemies. And this shall be the sign to you that the Lord has anointed you to be prince[b] over his heritage. 2 When you depart from me today, you will meet two men by Rachel's tomb in the territory of Benjamin at Zelzah, and they will say to you, ‘The donkeys that you went to seek are found, and now your father has ceased to care about the donkeys and is anxious about you, saying, “What shall I do about my son?”’ 3 Then you shall go on from there farther and come to the oak of Tabor. Three men going up to God at Bethel will meet you there, one carrying three young goats, another carrying three loaves of bread, and another carrying a skin of wine. 4

1 Samuel 13:1-15:33 – God Rejects Saul as King
Summary
Saul is rejected as king for disobedience at the beginning and end of this segment. In between, Saul's behavior is contrasted with that of Jonathan, his son.
Analysis

Saul's decline is matched by David's rise, a theme that will appear in an intermittent fashion throughout 1 Samuel. The theological problem of the monarchy was dealt with in chapters 8-12, and David will be anointed king in chapter 16. These intervening chapters deal with the disastrous early years of Saul's reign as king. Concentric arrangement abounds:
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Babaken(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Those saying Mbaka should face his ministerial work when he was campaigning for the dead man walking did they ask him to face his calling.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by RealEzee(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
showlove911:
Lawyers In the house, Abeg help me out, Shey if the masses pass a vote on no confidence on their respective senators and reps called to serve them Shey it can be possible to get them impeached? Cos it seems some pple have forgotten who called them to the responsibility they're holding and are accountable for Sha

@RealEzee...
There is no constitutional provision for vote of no confidence dat can lead to termination of their said political office held. However, there is platform to do that which is called "ReCall-back".
But the process is strenous and rigorous. Even INEC will be involved, signing of recall back papers will be passed to all eligible voters that participated during the election abinitio. Etc etc.

No recall back of office holder(s) hv ever sailed through.
Welcome to Nigeria.
a Recall-back Shey? E no bad to start small small Sha, but wait oo Shey no side law to use and get them out? Omo something gas that for the masses to explore in the constitution oo, even if is to engage them to call for a restructuring or lose their seat, dem b mere servants for goodness sake not demi gods
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by socialmediaman: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
RealEzee:

Many of them called themselves to office through fraudulent elections so they cannot be accountable to the people. Make election process free of violence and malpractices, there will be more accountability. That's the first hurdle Nigerians have to cross. The tyrant would not have won a re-election in the first place if there was a free and fair process
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by showlove911(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
@ RealEzee

The sure and easiest way is to entrench good governance by voting the right and competent candidate(s) other than this present norm of youths collecting #500 to snatch election boxes thereby mortgaging their future for the next 4 years.

We must be deliberate about leadership and our future going forward.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari is the worse president on earth.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmm...

I see religious extremism finally knocking out an already defeated nation!

Oh! the Black race! oh, that we may be true to who we are! We lost it in two parts; to the Arabs and to the Saxons!

Now see how we treat our very own to their displeasure, and at instance of some foreign influences!

As Pantami and Gumi will support and sympathize with their Islamic guerillas, so is Mbaka blessing IPOB!
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Jimmyubah2: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
If i hear say I read this long nonsense epistle.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Theboss100(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

The best way to treat the fvck ups of zombies is to remove their zombie posts.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by luckingto50: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
They should impeach the senile vegetative figurehead braindead doppelganger

Ha! Only one person for dis grammar. please share am give senators nd rep
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by realG101(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
RealEzee:

yes, this right exists but do we possess the required level of coordination among ourselves as citizens to conduct the process

Also, remember the hoodlum factor, the senators you're trying to put on their toes or remove will send their boys to hijack the process and you know how that ends, they will say we are constituting break down of law and order.

Then, assuming we are able to even mobilize and force our lawmakers to do as we say, the northern youths will never follow suit esp when it affect their own, even if indeed it is for the good of the country.

The system simply does not encourage progress..I still stand for Secession if it is going to be possible
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Thomist(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari knows what he is doing. The only headache he has now is that his fulanization plans can't work because Igbo will surely resist them. Their biggest challenge is Igbos.
Re: Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
ictjobber:
Mbaka the blind prophet
You are the blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.