Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer (9893 Views)

Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / Flour Mills Workers Stage Protest Outside The Company Seeking A Increased Salary / 5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by louiethegod: 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
louiethegod:

First sign that you are biased “ I suggest you stop replying ,because doing so isn’t doing you any good”
But it is doing you good to whip up terrible comments because you are disgruntled Okay how many of you had the meeting to actually go into this? You want to be the only one to lay accusations no matter how false they are & on the other hand you don’t want another person to tell you the truth for what it is?? You are disgruntled & it’s sad! but pray you own a business someday & a staff don’t single you out, carry out this same posts about you! Just because that staff is disgruntled
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by semuni: 8:52pm On May 05, 2021
Please let's move this to Twitter, if Nairaland don't want to move it to front page,it will go viral in a minute, people ought not to fall victim of this guys anymore including the likes of Prof C.J Amasike . Wicked generation

3 Likes

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Christianokaro(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=louiethegod post=101410559][/quote]
Keep commenting sir, you are doing us good.
All your staffs are disgruntled only you one is the Saint. I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Christianokaro(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2021
semuni:
Please let's move this to Twitter, if Nairaland don't want to move it to front page,it will go viral in a minute, people ought not to fall victim of this guys anymore including the likes of Prof C.J Amasike . Wicked generation

This C.J Amasike is based in Abuja too?
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by semuni: 9:44pm On May 05, 2021
Yea, his office and house is in Asokoro, Julius nyerere crescent closed to world bank. Never seen such a heartless man in my entire life. They say he hire and sack people every month and you have the gut to be inviting people from Lagos and far north for such a futile adventure. The emotional trauma I passed through then is a story for another day. He made useless of all our certificates and even said I'm not intelligent for not graduating with first class. Even having scored the highest mark in all the test he gave us, i wonder what he told those that scored low. I even showed him my masters result as the best graduating student in my class,he said how can he believe such a dull lad,that anyone that didn't graduate with a first class in university is dull. And he saw my class of degree before inviting meoo. Though it wasn't personal he melted same thing to each and everyone of us. The downgrading and insult and suffer no be here.

Christianokaro:

This C.J Amasike is based in Abuja too?
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Christianokaro(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
semuni:

Yea, his office and house is in Asokoro, Julius nyerere crescent closed to world bank. Never seen such a heartless man in my entire life. They say he hire and sack people every month and you have the gut to be inviting people from Lagos and far north for such a futile adventure. The emotional trauma I passed through then is a story for another day. He made useless of all our certificates and even said I'm not intelligent for not graduating with first class. Even having scored the highest mark in all the test he gave us, i wonder what he told those that scored low. I even showed him my masters result as the best graduating student in my class,he said how can he believe such a dull lad,that anyone that didn't graduate with a first class in university is dull. And he saw my class of degree before inviting meoo. Though it wasn't personal he melted same thing to each and everyone of us. The downgrading and insult and suffer no be here.

Omg!
So sorry you had to go through that.
Nobody deserves such. Not you, not the others.
If we all voice out, we can stop them
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by louiethegod: 7:42am On May 06, 2021
Christianokaro:

Keep commenting sir, you are doing us good.
All your staffs are disgruntled only you one is the Saint. I hail ooo

You really want the attention so bad! That even after seeing my name you are trying to tag it to festus Adebayo or will you want to call me to be sure?? � I worked for festus adebayo! Let me put something to you no work environment is your emotional holiday destination! When the man finally gets a hold on this, i hope you will be able to explain! Somebody says leave my business you can’t give me what I want! You gangup to defame the person. Sack na abuse?? did the man slap you?? From what i see you really want some attention for me if the time comes the people that have learned from him will comeout & speakup too
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Christianokaro(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2021
louiethegod:

You really want the attention so bad! That even after seeing my name you are trying to tag it to festus Adebayo or will you want to call me to be sure?? � I worked for festus adebayo! Let me put something to you no work environment is your emotional holiday destination! When the man finally gets a hold on this, i hope you will be able to explain! Somebody says leave my business you can’t give me what I want! You gangup to defame the person. Sack na abuse?? did the man slap you?? From what i see you really want some attention for me if the time comes the people that have learned from him will comeout & speakup too

Keep commenting sir
Evidence boku, ba your self you dey do.

1 Like

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Fiestafetta: 10:04am On May 06, 2021
I'm still wondering how you people were treated this bad and his still walking freely, honestly I don't think I can take half of that without finish him.......
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by elvismaris: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Oh, so at last I'm able to post here after waiting for a very long time. I've been coming and going but I'm able to make my submission at last.
Startup, I am not new to nairaland. It was back in the days when I had my yahoomail account (dummy now) and nairaland was filled with very matured discussions. But I had to create a new account and the restrictions for new accounts made it impossible to reply to posts after a long time.

You see eh, in this life we have to be careful because whatever goes around will surely come around one way or the other. According to my father, if it does not come in the morning, it will definitely come in the afternoon or in the evening.

I started working for fesadeb communications (now fesadeb media) since 2014 till at about 2018, when I had to be on my own and has continued working many times on different successful projects for the media house.

I started as a newbie and sat side by side with madam flora (as I usually call her) in that our small office at Shazam plaza and I learnt a lot. Fesadeb communications have grown to what is now known as Fesadeb Media Group. No more cubicles lol grin

I survived because I opened my heart to learn and learn quickly and still learning how to do my job in new ways. If I hadn't learned maybe I would have not survived my stay at fesadeb.

I know many of you here knows that I take it as a personal task whenever I am around the office to explain in different ways how to ensure you do your jobs properly to avoid issues.

We are all wired differently. Different bosses with their various style of work ethics. When i started working for My boss, I quickly learnt that the man is after DELIVERABLES. IF I CANNOT DELIVER, I WILL NOT LAST LONG.

Sometimes before we criticize, we have to take some steps back and ask ourself,
DID I DO MY JOB TO EXPECTATIONS?. WHERE DID I GO WRONG? WAS I PRODUCTIVE? IS MY ANGER BASED ON MERE EMOTIONS? Etc
As human as we are, it will be hard for us to tell ourselves the truth.
Why is the bible so unique? Even David and other writers, wrote down their own mistakes. ordinarily they wouldn't have done that because of human factor but they did because God's Active Force (THE HOLY SPIRIT) was in charge.

There are so many things a staff will not understand until they become employers of labour. Then you might want to go back to your boss and say, "Sir, now I know why you were hard on me" because the labour market is a terrible place and the road to getting the right staff that will fulfill the task you employed them for is getting thinner or even disappearing each passing day in present day Nigeria and not many employers can tolerate that.

In the work process, there will always be rough edges and few scratches here and there with fellow workers and the boss. But it will not be nice to just see your bosses as bad because they fight you to deliver on the job you said you can do.
Yes, I've had issues with my boss. He is human full of energy and after all the wahala, I still deliver my job, life continues.

As young ones, we need to remember that we need the wisdom of the elders just as they need our energy but the benefit of wisdom is that WISDOM PRESERVEs ALIVE ITS OWNER.
God is the ultimate and if we learn to put vexation aside we will foster relationships that will last because someday, we will become OGA too and how will it feel to see our staff doing worse to us what we did to our former oga?

To every staff out there, if you are quitting your job, quit on a good terms so that when you and your boss meet somewhere, you can smile at him and go greet him. Because you never can tell, your attitude might either make or mare the chances of that new guy that wants to work.

There is always a calm after a turbulent storm.

I believe there are many out there that will stumble on this post and make similar positive comments. If they dont tell you, you won't know.

I make this humble submission out of my free will. Even the restriction on this post gave me ample time to think if I really wanted to. I saw the need to.

(Wale Adenuga) "We are nothing but pencils in the hand of God". God can choose to use us even in ways we cannot understand. He has doors opened for everyone of us, but we can really see this door if we try to play our part and even if we make mistakes along the way, he understands and sees our inner heart that no man can see. He will bless us if we put our complete trust in him. No one can be like God.
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
@elvismaris, stop defending nonsense. Over ten people testified about his inhuman nature.

3 Likes

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by elvismaris: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Because ten people complained for reasons best known to them, so me now, I shouldn't talk my own because more than ten people have complained? Does that actually mean that everyone LIKE YOU as a person? No one hates you? One thing is certain, no one stopped you from commenting. Don't stop others from commenting too whether you like their comments or not.
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Christianokaro(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
elvismaris:
Oh, so at last I'm able to post here after waiting for a very long time. I've been coming and going but I'm able to make my submission at last.
Startup, I am not new to nairaland. It was back in the days when I had my yahoomail account (dummy now) and nairaland was filled with very matured discussions. But I had to create a new account and the restrictions for new accounts made it impossible to reply to posts after a long time.

You see eh, in this life we have to be careful because whatever goes around will surely come around one way or the other. According to my father, if it does not come in the morning, it will definitely come in the afternoon or in the evening.

I started working for fesadeb communications (now fesadeb media) since 2014 till at about 2018, when I had to be on my own and has continued working many times on different successful projects for the media house.

I started as a newbie and sat side by side with madam flora (as I usually call her) in that our small office at Shazam plaza and I learnt a lot. Fesadeb communications have grown to what is now known as Fesadeb Media Group. No more cubicles lol grin

I survived because I opened my heart to learn and learn quickly and still learning how to do my job in new ways. If I hadn't learned maybe I would have not survived my stay at fesadeb.

I know many of you here knows that I take it as a personal task whenever I am around the office to explain in different ways how to ensure you do your jobs properly to avoid issues.

We are all wired differently. Different bosses with their various style of work ethics. When i started working for My boss, I quickly learnt that the man is after DELIVERABLES. IF I CANNOT DELIVER, I WILL NOT LAST LONG.

Sometimes before we criticize, we have to take some steps back and ask ourself,
DID I DO MY JOB TO EXPECTATIONS?. WHERE DID I GO WRONG? WAS I PRODUCTIVE? IS MY ANGER BASED ON MERE EMOTIONS? Etc
As human as we are, it will be hard for us to tell ourselves the truth.
Why is the bible so unique? Even David and other writers, wrote down their own mistakes. ordinarily they wouldn't have done that because of human factor but they did because God's Active Force (THE HOLY SPIRIT) was in charge.

There are so many things a staff will not understand until they become employers of labour. Then you might want to go back to your boss and say, "Sir, now I know why you were hard on me" because the labour market is a terrible place and the road to getting the right staff that will fulfill the task you employed them for is getting thinner or even disappearing each passing day in present day Nigeria and not many employers can tolerate that.

In the work process, there will always be rough edges and few scratches here and there with fellow workers and the boss. But it will not be nice to just see your bosses as bad because they fight you to deliver on the job you said you can do.
Yes, I've had issues with my boss. He is human full of energy and after all the wahala, I still deliver my job, life continues.

As young ones, we need to remember that we need the wisdom of the elders just as they need our energy but the benefit of wisdom is that WISDOM PRESERVEs ALIVE ITS OWNER.
God is the ultimate and if we learn to put vexation aside we will foster relationships that will last because someday, we will become OGA too and how will it feel to see our staff doing worse to us what we did to our former oga?

To every staff out there, if you are quitting your job, quit on a good terms so that when you and your boss meet somewhere, you can smile at him and go greet him. Because you never can tell, your attitude might either make or mare the chances of that new guy that wants to work.

There is always a calm after a turbulent storm.

I believe there are many out there that will stumble on this post and make similar positive comments. If they dont tell you, you won't know.

I make this humble submission out of my free will. Even the restriction on this post gave me ample time to think if I really wanted to. I saw the need to.

(Wale Adenuga) "We are nothing but pencils in the hand of God". God can choose to use us even in ways we cannot understand. He has doors opened for everyone of us, but we can really see this door if we try to play our part and even if we make mistakes along the way, he understands and sees our inner heart that no man can see. He will bless us if we put our complete trust in him. No one can be like God.

Dear Elvis,
Nigeria is what it is because we have too many people like you.
Hypocrites
If Karma is anything to go by, you all will get your share. So kudos

1 Like

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by elvismaris: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2021
I'm sure you are getting your own share already. The likes of you are voted into power with low brains that can't deliver. Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming others for what you cannot do for yourself. grin . If you are jobless, I am not. I have said my own, you can go expecting perfection and entitlements. I have alot on my table to deliver. I leave nairaland for the likes of you.
Christianokaro:

Dear Elvis,
Nigeria is what it is because we have too many people like you.
Hypocrites
If Karma is anything to go by, you all will get your share. So kudos
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by IbukaDantata: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Christianokaro:

Just imagine!
We have to normalize calling this people out.
That way, we can create awareness and reduce their chances of getting more victims. We can stop them if we all voice out

People Feel bad when they are turned down after a Job interview and they go online to tarnish the image of the interviewer or Company. Read the comment well, you will notice anger, bitterness, personal attacks and attempt to Malign Prof CJ Amasike.... But you won't see where the Prof requested him to do something odd or unwarranted. Planning yourself while job hunting is your first duty. You don't expect your potential employer to start footing your bills even before the employment.

This comment is defamatory and if the writer is sincere, let him report the issue with his full ID
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by IbukaDantata: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Christianokaro:

Omg!
So sorry you had to go through that.
Nobody deserves such. Not you, not the others.
If we all voice out, we can stop them

Don't believe everything you read online
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by IbukaDantata: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
semuni:

Come out clean and say what is your problem with Prof CJ Amasike. Don't hide under hidden ID to Malign a man whose only crime was to invite you for an interview
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by ogbenifamouz(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Pls we should unequally avoid Mac Anthony Hotel for those within Suleja and Abuja Axis... The MD and Admin are pain evil, Brutish, who sack work few days to receiving salary, and whose Slogan is "short charge him" even for another's man negligence... U will be employed as a cashier and tomorrow u will be forced to be cleaning, ...
Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by Kosishirley: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Here we are in 2022, thank God for Nairaland. I almost fell prey to festus adebayo’s job offer….i dey there dey speak English, i no know say i dey prepare myself for hell��

1 Like

Re: See The Company You Should Never Accept Their Job Offer by ccollins(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Christianokaro:

Thanks, I'll see if I can find a lawfirm that will want to help out.
Are you a lawyer?
I can definitely help you out as a lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juan Industries Limited Now Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Fraudsters Sell N-power Forms To Adamawa Applicants / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.