Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. (1904 Views)

Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. by player007(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
If u live in imo state u will knw why i said this,cuz lyk %99 of the people i askd who they will vote for in the election said they will vote 4 Rochas,the presnt govnor is jst 2 arogant nd self centerd.there are no resonable development in the state,even people frm his village are saying dt the only thing he has done there is just 1 road.there are no companies in the state to employ youths,all u c around are hotels every were.the people of imo are clamouring for a change and that change is Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. by Chyz2: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
Cosigned, brother. Rochas for Imo.
Re: Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. by Esthergab1: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
I concur. Rochars for Imo State. cool
Re: Rochars Will Win The Governorship Election In Imo State. by dempeople(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
Please what sort of major policies are we expecting from Rochas if he wins? I know my people in Ndi Imo want drastic changes but cautious changes are necessary. I remember him saying there'll be free eduction in Imo if he assumes office but how does he intend to achieve this with the meagre resources at the state treasury's disposal?

Does he want to generate funds from somewhere for this major policy? Shouldn't he had opted for subsidising school fees rather than outrightly proclaiming something that will surely hurt the state treasury?

Magic wouldn't happen overnight if he wins. Rochas is Rochas.

(1) (Reply)

Army Deploys Us-trained Nigerian Commandos In The North / No Easy Solutions To Violence In The North -sambo / Jonathan Quiet More Than 48 Hours After Soldiers Massacred 185 Civilian In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.