Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents (17123 Views)

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story / All Parents Do Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Mustiboy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

You weren't a virgin at age 8?

No.

Lost it the same year before my aunt molested me.

We were three, we had sex with our friend's elder sister who was way older than us.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Slimslimqq: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
shegun4sur:

What do you mean by victim of sexual abuse. I am assuming you're a male. 8 honestly want to understand
yes I am a male and I was sexually abused by my stepmother when I was very young, d memory still lingers in my head
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Karleb(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

No.

Bro, stuffs like this could put you in deep mess. Stop sharing.
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wat about those northerners dat marry underage gals
Nobody's sayin shit about it
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Ugandatales: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

No.

We were three, we had sex with our friend's elder sister who was way older than us. She was unconscious, I remember.

She was unconscious? Was she intoxicated?
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by neyohh: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lagoon0:

The economy is part of it tho.

When I started facing reality Is when I see how fraudster switch babes like boxers.

grin then I know its finish. Even the Nigeria guys are the same now. If they're giving the chance to be a lady for a week many will do worst

Hmm na wa oh

No wonder they're doing crazy stuff online, they're desensitised from it , can't tell right from wrong .

Most of those girls seem to be living comfortably though, cos they make those videos from comfortable apartments ...

I'm thinking it's more of greed than poverty...

I mean they have a business, flat, nice Toyota for example and still charging 5 k to show kpekus , using your child to entertain men etc, they wan blow big time not poverty bro.
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Mustiboy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

She was unconscious? Was she intoxicated?

I don't know what they did to her. I caught my friends in the act, and they held a knife to my neck, threatening to deal with me if I told anyone. To be sure i wouldn't tell, they forced me to have sex with her too.

I've shared the story here on NL before.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Mustiboy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Karleb:

Bro, stuffs like this could put you in deep mess. Stop sharing.

Happened like 16 years ago. I haven't seen or heard from any of those friends in 14 years.

I've edited the comment anyway. Thanks.
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]

CAUSES OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
Parental negligence, carelessness, nonchalant attitude.
It is as bad as No one can be trusted.
We have a child presently carrying a baby that belongs to her father.

OTHER CAUSES:
Absentee parents.
Parents who do not observe.
When the kids are not informed.....
What you watch with your kids.
Indecent dressing by our children.
[/s]

Causes of child sexual assault = The assaulter
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Ugandatales: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

I don't know what they did to her. I caught my friends in the act, and they held a knife to my neck, threatening to deal with me if I told anyone. To be sure i wouldn't tell, they forced me to have sex with her too.

I've shared the story here on NL before.

Damn! And this happened when you were 8? That's crazy. Like how old were your friends?
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Mustiboy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

Damn! And this happened when you were 8? That's crazy. Like how old were your friends?

They were brothers. One is my agemate, and the other 4 years older.

1 Like

Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Ugandatales: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

They were brothers. One is my agemate, and the other 4 years older.

Okay
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Apt, nice and educative write up
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Solexgzy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buzx:

You people had to quote the long write-up to to say something as short as this! If everybody quote the write-up like this, how will others read through the thread?
sorry Sir
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Andercruz: 3:19am On May 01, 2021
Thank you so much for this content. It takes serious intervention of Heaven for a boy molested to heal......Pls molest no human....pls, the trauma is deadly.
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by Andercruz: 3:35am On May 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol when we were young and small, we'll wear turned short without wearing panties just to run out and play.

Some bros will just two finger to hold ur PR1ck and start asking what is this? The community will be laughing grin

Is the society that is sick

They will even be rubbing it before everyone and pple will b laughing.

They joked over it because they are not enlightened on the dangers of such act.
Sensitization is heavily needed over child molestation
Re: Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents by professore(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / My Registry & Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.