Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Daily Ten Odds Thread. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Ten Odds Thread. (8518 Views)

The best Typster on nairaland. / Naira Still Strong Despite Election Odds - ABCON / Daily Sure 2 Odds For The Next 10 Days. Here Is The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Henix post=113433153]

Thanks Baba.

I dropped you a message.

Cheers!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=frankycoolbeans post=113433965][/quote] Can we do a trail here this weekend? that is if you are free.
5odds per ticket every day

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tk4all:

Can we do a trail here this weekend? that is if you are free.

5odds per ticket every day

So sorry bro. I just saw this now.

Can we sail tomorrow?

Cheers!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Can we sail tomorrow?
Cheers!
OK
i will mention you tomorrow in the morning.
which bookie do you prefer, bet9ja or betking?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Can we sail tomorrow?
Cheers!
Good morning
pls use 7CZYVP
Bet9ja
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2022
femsmile:

I think you removed it already cos I can’t find it there anymore…
Happy sunday boss
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tk4all:

Happy sunday boss

Wish you the same Boss… How yourside nao… We will get intouch with you this week… Bless!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
femsmile:

Wish you the same Boss… How yourside nao… We will get intouch with you this week… Bless!!!
I'm good boss,

can't wait to hear from you like you promised.

hope you are good too
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tk4all:

I'm good boss,

can't wait to hear from you like you promised.

hope you are good too

Yeah Boss… Just sent 30k to the account, please kindly confirm….!!! Cheers!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
femsmile:

Yeah Boss… Just sent 30k to the account, please kindly confirm….!!! Cheers!!!
wow!

thanks boss, i lack words to appreciate this rare and kind gesture. may god bless you.

you and your family will never lack for generations, the god you serve will bless you beyond human comprehension, you are blessed boss

i will confirm in the next 20mins boss, cos i'm not at home but is half running on my way to meet my aunt(the owner of the account)

modified;

confirm boss, i will give you feedback tomorrow pls. i already made arrangements about it
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by waploger(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tk4all:

wow!

thanks boss, i lack words to appreciate this rare and kind gesture. may god bless you.

you and your family will never lack for generations, the god you serve will bless you beyond human comprehension, you are blessed boss

i will confirm in the next 20mins boss, cos i'm not at home but is half running on my way to meet my aunt(the owner of the account)

modified;

confirm boss, i will give you feedback tomorrow pls. i already made arrangements about it

Bless your boy
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Tk4all:

wow!

modified;

Amen and God bless you and your family too Boss…
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning

pls use 7CZYVP

Bet9ja

Still missed this. It's been a tedious few days but am back online now.

Cheers!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
femsmile:
Cheers!!!
Kindly check your mail boss
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Still missed this. It's been a tedious few days but am back online now.
Cheers!!!
Wait till weekend sir, and how will you want us to deal?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 12:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Tk4all:

Wait till weekend sir,
and how will you want us to deal?

Let me know how you want it.

Cheers!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Let me know how you want it.

Cheers!

Sorry, i was not online since morning.

you said you wanted me to be winning atleast 2times of 5odds ticket every weeks(that is 7days)

so my question is; how much will you give me if i deliver?

what will happen if i fail?

pls be sincere cos i will love to start tomorrow
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by fattprince(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tk4all:

Sorry, i was not online since morning.

you said you wanted me to be winning atleast 2times of 5odds ticket every weeks(that is 7days)

so my question is; how much will you give me if i deliver?

what will happen if i fail?

pls be sincere cos i will love to start tomorrow

Boss I will like to propose something like this but my proposal is payment in arrears. That's I will pay you month end.
Conditions:
1. You must win at least 2 times in a week of 5.22(bonus included as the case may be).
2. You must not lose 3 times consecutively.
3. You must send the games before 1 p.m daily
4. Other conditions will be given at least 3 days before taken effect but will be to your approval.
If you fail (1,2) conditions the contract will be automatically broken with no further consequence

Salary;
22500 per month.

There would be bonuses after 3 months of all conditions being met. The bonuses will be 20% increase of the base salary which will be on every 3 months.

You can agree or refuse the offer. But it will start from next month if you are interested.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
@fattprince

with due respect sir, the condition you stated up there can be met with luck but they are not even up to 60% realistic based on my ability. you have been following me for a long time and you know what i can do but what you said up there is really difficult.

winning 5.22odds twice every week is no small feat in this betting(haba! if i have that ability, me sef for be millionaire tey tey) talkless of doing so for months. and believe me, they are few individuals who can do it.

however, i will accept if am to be paid weekly if i succeed to win it twice. just imagine me winning week1, week2, week3 and failing to win the last week of the month.

i'm in need of money to add and do something that is why i'm desperate, if not, what you proposed would have been a no no for me.

kindly consider what i said and give me feedback pls.

thanks
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by fattprince(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tk4all:
@fattprince

with due respect sir, the condition you stated up there can be met with luck but they are not even up to 60% realistic based on my ability. you have been following me for a long time and you know what i can do but what you said up there is really difficult.

winning 5.22odds twice every week is no small feat in this betting(haba! if i have that ability, me sef for be millionaire tey tey) talkless of doing so for months. and believe me, they are few individuals who can do it.

however, i will accept if am to be paid weekly if i succeed to win it twice. just imagine me winning week1, week2, week3 and failing to win the last week of the month.

i'm in need of money to add and do something that is why i'm desperate, if not, what you proposed would have been a no no for me.

kindly consider what i said and give me feedback pls.

thanks

Well that's true. It will be difficult but I must do it in a way I wouldn't incure damaging loss(you know what I mean) but it's okay if you will take #4500 for a successful week. What do you say?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
fattprince:

Well that's true. It will be difficult but I must do it in a way I wouldn't incure damaging loss(you know what I mean) but it's okay if you will take #4500 for a successful week. What do you say?

It's ok.

i will be dropping a ticket in the morning before 7am, just check here tomorrow..
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's get started my people.

DAY 1

5.8odds

cameroon to win

nigeria to win

slovenia u21 to win

malta game over0.5(2ht)

Bet9ja Code: 7TC738.

GL
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tk4all:
DAY 1
5.5odds
cameroon to win
nigeria to win
slovenia u21 to win
malta game over0.5(2ht)

GL
CC
femsmile
frankycoolbeans
fattprince

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tk4all:
DAY 1
5.8odds
cameroon to win
nigeria to win
slovenia u21 to win
malta game over0.5(2ht)

GL
Won
i will be drop next ticket before 6am in the morning.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 3:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Day2

7XZ6ZZ (Bet9ja)

cc

frankycoolbeans

fattprince

erniok
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by fattprince(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Tk4all:
Day2

7XZ6ZZ (Bet9ja)

cc

frankycoolbeans

fattprince

erniok
Bro I'm sorry, wanted to tell you yesterday but I forgot. I put it in my initial post that will be starting next month. Because I will have to prepare my bank roll. So it would not be when I lose one game there would not be money to stake. I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday I totally forgot and I didn't play yesterday game as I didn't play any game yesterday, no money.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2022
fattprince:

Bro I'm sorry, wanted to tell you yesterday but I forgot. I put it in my initial post that will be starting next month. Because I will have to prepare my bank roll. So it would not be when I lose one game there would not be money to stake. I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday I totally forgot and I didn't play yesterday game as I didn't play any game yesterday, no money.
Haha!

just say you think i will not be able to hit the targeted two times in one week. i use to drop games for free before but i just needed extra cash for something that is why i went through all these. i post that game and mentioned you but you said nothing, now that it played, you are saying another thing.

but sha, no hard feelings bro, it's well
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Look at the time i post my second ticket, it was around 4am in the morning when people were sleeping, i was up and forecasting to for people.

frankycoolbeans, are you play my games? you liked my post yesterday which i thought it's a kind of acknowledgement that you are following but you silent since.

erniok i thought you also played my game, we don't have any deal on ground but you should have atleast confirm the ticket even if you was not giving me anything.

if none of you is playing my games as you claimed, where is the need of having sleepless nights? i posted before so i will not take it down, but that will be my last game till further notice.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Tk4all:
Day2

7XZ6ZZ (Bet9ja)

Amazing start yesterday bro.

Can i get the sportybet booking code?

I don't use bet9ja

cc

frankycoolbeans

fattprince

erniok

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Tk4all:
Look at the time i post my second ticket, it was around 4am in the morning when people were sleeping, i was up and forecasting to for people.

frankycoolbeans, are you play my games? you liked my post yesterday which i thought it's a kind of acknowledgement that you are following but you silent since.

erniok i thought you also played my game, we don't have any deal on ground but you should have atleast confirm the ticket even if you was not giving me anything.

if none of you is playing my games as you claimed, where is the need of having sleepless nights? i posted before so i will not take it down, but that will be my last game till further notice.

Bro, i played the game with 2k and won around 11k.

I wanted to stake 4k yesterday but it's all good.

Today am banging it with 4k; but please help me with the sportybet code.

Am not a fan of bet9ja.

Cheers & Congratulations!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Bro, i played the game with 2k and won around 11k.

I wanted to stake 4k yesterday but it's all good.

Today am banging it with 4k; but please help me with the sportybet code.

Am not a fan of bet9ja.

Cheers & Congratulations!!!
I'm using a small phone and will not be able to access sportybet site now. just try and play it even if it's in the shop. i will start droppin sporty codes for you from tomorrow pls.

thanks
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by fattprince(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Tk4all:

Haha!

just say you think i will not be able to hit the targeted two times in one week. i use to drop games for free before but i just needed extra cash for something that is why i went through all these. i post that game and mentioned you but you said nothing, now that it played, you are saying another thing.

but sha, no hard feelings bro, it's well
Please don't say. I just checked my initial post and I didn't put next month. I want to it's skipped me. It's totally my fault. Um being honest here Bro
Bro I know you can do 2 even 3 but I don't have the money now. I must have at least 3 days stake amount that's why I put in the condition that you mustn't lose 3 times consecutively. I swear I didn't even play any games at all yesterday due to no money.

No vex please. It's all my fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom / 10 Reasons Why Your Online Businesses Will Fail And What To Do Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.