Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Daily Ten Odds Thread. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Ten Odds Thread. (8427 Views)

The best Typster on nairaland. / Naira Still Strong Despite Election Odds - ABCON / Daily Sure 2 Odds For The Next 10 Days. Here Is The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
femsmile:

Is this You TK4all
no pls.
i will mention you later cos am not available presently.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by IRIENBOY(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nice
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Tk4all:

no pls.

i will mention you later cos am not available presently.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Okay no worries... WIsh you the same and the best this year...
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
femsmile:

Okay no worries... WIsh you the same and the best this year...

Long time boss,

i will like us to start again if you are free and ready. but i'm still not on what'sapp. so i suggest i will fix a time and continue dropping codes here. your number is not going that is why i mention you here
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Tk4all:

Long time boss,

i will like us to start again if you are free and ready. but i'm still not on what'sapp. so i suggest i will fix a time and continue dropping codes here. your number is not going that is why i mention you here

Good to hear from you Boss, how have you been and how is the family as well Well, let me know when we can start again, will be waiting for your response… Cheers!!!��
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2022
femsmile:

Good evening,

I checked around and the better phones I saw is between 40-50k. I will love any tecno brand, we can also beat down the price and go for infinix(or itel) depending on how you want it.

Thanks so much
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2022
femsmile:

Okay no worries

Good morning boss

I didn't hear from you again yesterday, I'm just praying that i didn't get you angry about the price i mentioned earlier. In fact, I suggest you should do anything of your choice instead. Just get any type for me please, I really need a phone and when you mentioned it, I just rushed and post what may not be appropriate, please understand.

Thanks again boss
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning boss

I didn't hear from you again yesterday, I'm just praying that i didn't get you angry about the price i mentioned earlier. In fact, I suggest you should do anything of your choice instead. Just get any type for me please, I really need a phone and when you mentioned it, I just rushed and post what may not be appropriate, please understand.

Thanks again boss

Sorry for the late reply Boss… Ah no vex ooo, Maka why No worries, abeg drop your details will send 30k 2nd week of next month to you to get the phone… Hope that’s fine anyways And between that our game odd has reduced to 25odds let’s try it 6times out of 30times as usual, we will talk more about it when you are fully back online… Bless and regards to family!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2022
femsmile:

Sorry for the late reply Boss… Ah no vex ooo, Maka why No worries, abeg drop your details will send 30k 2nd week of next month to you to get the phone… Hope that’s fine anyways And between that our game odd has reduced to 25odds let’s try it 6times out of 30times as usual, we will talk more about it when you are fully back online… Bless and regards to family!!!
I'm greatful as usual boss.

Drop it here whenever you are ready pls

Kindly confirm so that I will remove it for security reasons.

We will discuss everything when I'm back fully but why not give me the template to look at it for now. But if it's stressful to drop it here or in my mail, still no problem, i will wait till that time.

Thanks again boss, i really appreciate
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 3:45am On May 21, 2022
Tk4all:

I'm greatful as usual boss.

Drop it here

Kindly confirm so that I will remove it for security reasons.

We will discuss everything when I'm back fully but why not give me the template to look at it for now. But if it's stressful to drop it here or in my mail, still no problem, i will wait till that time.

Thanks again boss, i really appreciate

You can remove it now, I got it somewhere and will let you know as soon as it is done… Yeah, it’s just same as before but this time it is no more 100odds, it is 25odds and we are gonna try if we can win it 6times out of 30times… What do you think Boss…
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2022
femsmile:

You can remove it now, I got it somewhere and will let you know as soon as it is done… Yeah, it’s just same as before but this time it is no more 100odds, it is 25odds and we are gonna try if we can win it 6times out of 30times… What do you think Boss…
Good morning.

It's 6times is not bad, I think we should try it. But it will not be daily cos games will not be much again from next week. I will do my best boss

Kindly remove the account details from my post you quote old.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning.

It's 6times is not bad, I think we should try it. But it will not be daily cos games will not be much again from next week. I will do my best boss

No worries Boss… Don’t know how to remove that stuff maybe you should try remove it lets see…!!!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 2:34pm On May 23, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning.

I wouldn't mind working with you.

I just need a reliable tipster that can deliver 2-3 wins of 4 or 5 odds odds weekly.

Also if you have a reliable tipster; please advice.

@Tk4all
@Henix

Sorry for the mention.

Cheers,
Frank
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2022
femsmile:

No worries Boss… Don’t know how to remove that stuff maybe you should try remove it lets see…!!!
Good day boss,

i have been offline for some days now. kindly use the modify button on you post and clear the account details, it's not my personal account and leaving it there is not too good. pls understand.

hope you are doing great as usual?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

I just need a reliable tipster that can deliver 2-3 wins of 4 or 5 odds odds weekly.

@Tk4all
@He.nix

Sorry for the mention.

Cheers,
Frank
Good day sir,

i'm not online presently, i will let you know when am available. thanks
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2022
Tk4all:

Good day boss,

i have been offline for some days now. kindly use the modify button on you post and clear the account details, it's not my personal account and leaving it there is not too good. pls understand.

hope you are doing great as usual?

I think you removed it already cos I can’t find it there anymore…
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2022
femsmile:

I think you removed it already cos I can’t find it there anymore…
It has been removed,

good morning
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2022
femsmile:

Good evening boss,
pls drop something on this game if you see it on time. it's just 20+odds.

6GBMBN
Bet9ja
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Tk4all:
Good evening boss,
pls drop something on this game if you see it on time. it's just 20+odds.

6GBMBN
Bet9ja
CASTED and CRASHED

2games spoiled this beauty
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2022
Tk4all:

CASTED and CRASHED

Femsmile, Tk4all I think we should wait till the start of a new season before we embark on any project. Hopefully I would be a huge asset to any on going project.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2022
Miracood2:

Femsmile, Tk4all I think we should wait till the start of a new season before we embark on any project. Hopefully I would be a huge asset to any on going project.
There are always games to play if you are serious. in fact, this is the best time to win
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by ogbuefi677(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2022
Tk4all:

There are always games to play if you are serious. in fact, this is the best time to win
Gimme 4 odds
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Gimme 4 odds
which bookie?

i will drop bet9ja code in 20mins time
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Gimme 4 odds
6MH698 BET9JA

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by ogbuefi677(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
Tk4all:

6MH698 BET9JA

Goodluck
Didn't see it early enough.
It's remaining only 2 odds.
Next time sir
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Didn't see it early enough.
It's remaining only 2 odds.
Next time sir
No wahala,

you should have drop something on the 2odds you saw earlier and could have doubled your money now. next time sha
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2022
Miracood2:

No worries Boss, anytime you are ready…!!! But as TK4all said I will follow him alongside till another season starts then we can all work together… Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by femsmile(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2022
Tk4all:

CASTED and CRASHED

Can’t wait to have you back online fully so we can have fun with our project…
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
femsmile:

Can’t wait to have you back online fully so we can have fun with our project…
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Henix(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

@Tk4all
@Henix

Sorry for the mention.

Cheers,
Frank

I have a good tipster I can recommend for u. Success rate is up to 90%. Quote me if u are interested

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by frankycoolbeans: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Henix:

I have a good tipster I can recommend for u. Success rate is up to 90%. Quote me if u are interested

A Pleasure Baba.

Please how do i contact you?

Cheers
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Henix(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

A Pleasure Baba.

Please how do i contact you?

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Different Types Of Advertising In Nigeria / Why Is Ghana Cedi Stronger Than Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.