Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common (1794 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
glacswhite:

Get sense nah... Rivers state, Akwaibom and Cross Rivers State have Boundary with Abia ...Sides of Umiahia,Obingwa,Aba,Ukwa n Ugwunagbor

Don't mind him...most of the so called "nairaland influencers" don't know elementary geography.

the guy na bully.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

I
I don't fight with pigs...I can't reduce myself to that.

Do you really know the definition of a pig when you have already drawn yourself in depth of it because you allowed you emotions caught you in web of antics.
Tufia.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do you really know the definition of a pig when you have already drawn yourself in depth of it because you allowed you emotions caught you in web of antics.
Tufia.

I will employ you as a PA on public matters(attack dog) are you willing to take the offer...I will pay you well.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

I will employ you as a PA on public matters(attack dog) are you willing to take the offer...I will pay you well.

Tufia.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ekealterego: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are no different from the op. Tactless has Rubbished most of you on nairaland.

What on earth are you explaining to an antics..?

No wonder you will argue upto 20 pages on nairaland.

yyeske, under only a few years, only you have got 13000 comments on just one moniker, guy you are old and wasting your future. Go and learn programming, data science or something and make something out of your future. European countries are hiring; instead of wasting your life earning 30k online.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ojiofor: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am disappointed in some people. by mere reading the post u don't need a sage to tell the op is from land of bleaching creams...

Some have started writing lamentations and sermons on the mount...

People highly need functioning brain capacity to decipher sands from corns.

They are rather busy explaining why Abia folks are more acceptable than Ebonyians because they are in the middle. Smdh.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

yyeske, under only a few years, only you have got 13000 comments on just one moniker, guy you are old and wasting your future. Go and learn programming, data science or something and make something out of your future. European countries are hiring; instead of wasting your life earning 30k online.

You are no different from the op. Tactless has Rubbished most of you on nairaland.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

I just offered him a job...He should come and serve as my PA on public matters(attack dog). I will pay him well.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ekealterego: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

I just offered him a job...He should come and serve as my PA on public matters(attack dog). I will pay him well.
That is nice of you... He is cheap as well, $55 monthly is too good to be true.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by gidgiddy: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
I've noticed that ebonyians are most discriminated by follow igbo states
And abia state igbos are mostly what they have in common! Most of my enugu, anambra and imo state friends don't have problem marrying an abian. They see ebonyians as less igbos
But see abians as if they're what they have in common why!!
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color]

Foolish thread created to cause division

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Bkayyy: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ndị Afonjọ and bitterness. See what this Afonja woke up to post. Tụfịakwa. What do you expect from a Hyena.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Bkayyy: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Foolish thread created to cause division
They think we don't know them. Lol
Afonjas don't even know that new generation Ebonyi people are more synonymous to Anambra because that is where 70% of them grew up. They are more Anambra than Ebonyi (whatever those states mean sef)

1 Like

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Low IQ has Rubbished most of you.
You are the low IQ person
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:
You are the low IQ person
Una pain just started.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Acidiously: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Are SE states 7 in number?
Shut up joor ABI you want make TFU? He said boundary with 7 SE and SS states
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ekealterego: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yyseke, Chino, Malezanew, Osageyefo98, arrewa, Abia1stsone, Okpalanambara and your 20 other monikers, nawa for you.. you created a topic just to quote yourself with another moniker to deceive people.. Do you have multi-personality disorder? How do you keep up with all these kayfabe personalities?

This guy is a Northerner, who grew up a lil bit in the East and people should be wary of him. He opened this thread as well.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bkayyy:

They think we don't know them. Lol
Afonjas don't even know that new generation Ebonyi people are more synonymous to Anambra because that is where 70% of them grew up. They are more Anambra than Ebonyi (whatever those states mean sef)

Saying 70% of Ebonyi people grew up in Anambra is blasphemy
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

Yyseke, Chino, Malezanew, Osageyefo98, arrewa, Abia1stsone, Okpalanambara and your 20 other monikers, nawa for you.. you created a topic just to quote yourself with another moniker to deceive people.. Do you have multi-personality disorder? How do you keep up with all these kayfabe personalities?

This guy is a Northerner, who grew up a lil bit in the East and people should be wary of him. He opened this thread as well.

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
I've noticed that ebonyians are most discriminated by follow igbo states
And abia state igbos are mostly what they have in common! Most of my enugu, anambra and imo state friends don't have problem marrying an abian. They see ebonyians as less igbos
But see abians as if they're what they have in common why!!
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color]
And you just opened a new account in order to engage in Igbo-phobia.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Ekealterego: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shut up! you and the OP are one and the same people... Please, use another moniker, this new one has been exposed.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by helinues: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
imhotep:

And you just opened a new account in order to engage in Igbo-phobia.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues monogamy

I guess the person is in competition with you guys...

Na una sabi each others... Gang of cloners
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you said You finished secondary school?...

From Enugu, born in Anambra, currently in Imo, finished secondary now abians are in the middle.

Meanwhile go back to school.....Onuku

Abia state na meat for someone to have it in common?..

Even account was created few minutes ago.

Don’t look far to know where he comes from. He is Yo..... you can complete the rest
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

I guess the person is in competition with you guys...

Na una sabi each others... Gang of cloners
Do you miss the cancellers? grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by helinues: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
imhotep:

Do you miss the cancellers? grin

Cc lzaa

The mods are dealing with him ruthlessly with his cancellation and false reporting..

More troubling days loading for him.

No room for miscreants on NL...
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Una pain just started.
You are the one that sound pained and brain dead
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ekealterego:

Shut up! you and the OP are one and the same people... Please, use another moniker, this new one has been exposed.

There too many Ebonyi miscreants on nairaland. Too many

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:
You are the one that sound pained and brain dead
Low IQ has Rubbished most of you. Una pain just started.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by amuwo1980: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Una pain just started.
You will always be in pain , igbos are leaving Nigeria QED and if there is a war we will defeat you this time around and I will personally capture u
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

You will always be in pain , igbos are leaving Nigeria QED and if there is a war we will defeat you this time around and I will personally capture u

Yawns

Una pain just started.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

Yawns
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Omoslim26: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op you better watch it before you attract a curse on your head for being a mischief maker.

Igbo is one one and only one.

There is no greater or lesser Igbo anywhere in this World be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headcount Of Prostitutes In Bauchi State Begins, Photos / JUST IN!!! Anambra Election Might Not Hold - INEC / Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.