Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common (1799 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by mabea: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:
I think this is because Abia is the the middle...it shares boundary with 7 South East and South South State...All South East state has boundary with Abia. And Aba is the melting point for all igbos
Abia is not in the middle but Imo is. As for descriminating against the Ebonyians the op is very correct.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by MikeBetty(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:
I think this is because Abia is the the middle...it shares boundary with 7 South East and South South State...All South East state has boundary with Abia. And Aba is the melting point for all igbos
can you tell us the boundary of abia and enugu? For saying abia is in the middle shows that you didnt know southeast well
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Depressed101: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Skylin69:
I'm from enugu born in anambra after my secondary school I traveled to imo. I'm currently in imo state now
I've noticed that ebonyians are most discriminated by follow igbo states
And abia state igbos are mostly what they have in common! Most of my enugu, anambra and imo state friends don't have problem marrying an abian. They see ebonyians as less igbos
But see abians as if they're what they have in common why!!
Is it because abia is in the middle of them or what?? wink grin[color=#990000][/color]
to be honest with you Abia girls don't have problems.. I think they are the only women who are capable of true love in Nigeria, writing from 3 separate experiences
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
MikeBetty:
can you tell us the boundary of abia and enugu? For saying abia is in the middle shows that you didnt know southeast well

Close your mouth...Lokpanta in Abia has boundary with Enugu State...go and study your map my friend. I have been there and I know what I am saying...
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Iykoto86(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And you said You finished secondary school?...

From Enugu, born in Anambra, currently in Imo, finished secondary now abians are in the middle.

Meanwhile go back to school.....Onuku

Abia state na meat for someone to have it in common?..

Even account was created few minutes ago.
don't mind all these northerners who grew up in the east. Any mpam claiming Igbo.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by SlayerForever: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Omo this your question ehn.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by SlayerForever: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mind you that discrimination thing is becoming past tense!
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:

Does Anambra have a boundary with abịa? At what town
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by SlayerForever: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
MikeBetty:

Haha there's a boundary! Going southwards from Enugu at Awgu you cross to Abia!
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by SlayerForever: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Are you kidding me? Anambra has boundary with all South Eastern states bar Ebonyi. Then Rivers, Edo(shocker).

Boundary to Abia is from Aguata to Ezira then over to Abia state.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
SlayerForever:

Are you kidding me? Anambra has boundary with all South Eastern states bar Ebonyi. Then Rivers, Edo(shocker).

Boundary to Abia is from Aguata to Ezira then over to Abia state.

Mention the points of their boundary
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by LadySarah: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Because we simply dont give a rats ass. Education,commerce,industry,Sme,ingenuity/enterpreneurs.
What do we covet?
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by SlayerForever: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Mention the points of their boundary

Anambra to Enugu, Imo. Too long. Several towns.

Anambra to Abia, at Aguata.

Anambra to Rivers, at Ogbaru.

Anambra to Edo, Nzam(across Oshimmiri).
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by blues234: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
I am from Ebonyi state, and I can tell you that what the OP wrote is hundred percent true. I have given up invovling myself on anything Igbo, since I started experiencing this discrimination in real life. Go to Igbo Nation Facebook page and see the amount of insults heap on ndi Ebonyi.
I almost beat up a girl in Port Harcourt, for making a discriminatory remark on ndi Ebonyi, after I told her I'm from Ebonyi state. This was after a made a purchase worth 30k of a pair jeans from her.
If not that I did a transfer I would have requested back for my money, regardless the fact, the boss wasn't in to make a refund. Guess where this girl comes from, Anambra state.
It is gradually sinking in, as a lot of us are becoming aware of this hate and discrimination. It is only a matter of time, the Ikwerre issue will be a child's play if this ugly trend is not nipped in the bud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by pointblank247(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bush boy, even your grammar has nothing in common with any igbo state.
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by glacswhite: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
MikeBetty:

are u Afonja or a Fulani ...can't u jst goto google n see map...
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by observanc1: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Divoc:
funny enough, it is true that all south east states have boundary with abi
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Ogbunka and Umunze in Orumba south LGA in Anambra State has a common boundary with Isuochi LGA in Abia State.
Re: Why Is Abians What All Igbo States Have In Common by Newton85: 11:01am On May 01, 2021
Bkayyy:

They think we don't know them. Lol
Afonjas don't even know that new generation Ebonyi people are more synonymous to Anambra because that is where 70% of them grew up. They are more Anambra than Ebonyi (whatever those states mean sef)
It seems this low IQ IPOB buffoon always sees Afonja in his dreams. Very surprising you don't dream about Ogedengbe too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If US And UK Can Peacefully Split, Why Can’t Nigeria: Aminu Sa'ad Beli / Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? / 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.