Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? (1760 Views)

Obidients, Why Did The Sudden Love For Nigeria Disappear / The Sudden Love And Care For Igbos / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by ScamHunter: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
I find it both amusing and annoying seeing all these Igbo-hating people suddenly concerned that "Igbo are destroying their region". When you consider that these are people who never wish Ndigbo well, you'd agree with the trend of thought that when your enemy suddenly becomes your adviser, trying to change you from the path you're heading to, that path is actually to your advantage or to their hurt. We all see them in jubilation whenever Igbo interest is in jeopardy, in jubilation when Ndigbo are massacred by terrorists, so the conclusion that I have come to is that whatever our enemies DO NOT WANT FOR US is in our interest. Whether it is sit-at-home, call for Kanu's release, unity among our governors and law makers, the call for referendum and others. They are in the interest of IGBO.

What do they really expect? That we sit and be surrounded the way Yoruba have been surrounded? To be massacred down the line the way we are witnessing in Benue and Southern Kaduna? What do Igbo haters want? That we live like cowards? Well, I'm happy for one reason: Ndigbo are now aware that if our evil neighbors are saying NO, that we must go for YES.

Ndeewo Umu Igbo

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Commentor: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
E no go better for person wet go tell una to stop killing yourselves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by athaboi(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
so surprising how I find your comment on every igbo related topics....did they send you or you are really investing your personal energy in doing this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Conrod: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
Yet you quickly rush come here.

16 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Commentor: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
athaboi:
so surprising how I find your comment on every igbo related topics....did they send you or you are really investing your personal energy in doing this

I love commenting on Igbo matters.

This forum permits us to join in on any topic that tickles our fancy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Commentor: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Conrod:
Yet you quickly rush come here.

Shuu!

See this one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Emergingnation(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
Lol ! It's because Igbo are like life supporting machine to Nigeria without which she can't leave...

That's why unity Beggars and fulani terrorist are so afraid...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by OyigboUpdate: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
ScamHunter:
I find it both amusing and annoying seeing all these Igbo-hating people suddenly concerned that "Igbo are destroying their region". When you consider that these are people who never wish Ndigbo well, you'd agree with the trend of thought that when your enemy suddenly becomes your adviser, trying to change you from the path you're heading to, that path is actually to your advantage or to their hurt. We all see them in jubilation whenever Igbo interest is in jeopardy, in jubilation when Ndigbo are massacred by terrorists, so the conclusion that I have come to is that whatever our enemies DO NOT WANT FOR US is in our interest. Whether it is sit-at-home, call for Kanu's release, unity among our governors and law makers, the call for referendum and others. They are in the interest of IGBO.

What do they really expect? That we sit and be surrounded the way Yoruba have been surrounded? To be massacred down the line the way we are witnessing in Benue and Southern Kaduna? What do Igbo haters want? That we live like cowards? Well, I'm happy for one reason: Ndigbo are now aware that if our evil neighbors are saying NO, that we must go for YES.

Ndeewo Umu Igbo

Which Igbo hating people? Igbos like us are complaining. But when we complain you either call us fulani or Saboteur. Ndi terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Ndeewo Umu Igbo
you can keep on wrecking havoc in the South East... No one gives a fvvck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! It's because Igbo are like life supporting machine to Nigeria without which she can't leave...

That's why unity Beggars and fulani terrorist are so afraid...
How is anybody holding the Igbos back?

You want to get freedom by just wailing up and down social media abi?

You want Biafra, but you will be voting for APC, PDP and APGA

You want Biafra, but your Government Officials keep eating from the National Cake

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
OP, no body love Ibos, the reason ibo is still in Nigeria is because of South South oil. Yoruba and Hausa Fulani are tired of ibo but if ibo go south south will also go and form country with their oil

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Ndeewo Umu Igbo

Don't you know they are all paid illiterate. You have to understand something in Nigeria the illiteracy is very high some people are only happy when they are suffering. Once these people see any progress in biafra Land jealousy takes over. I am born and bred Yoruba and I support biafra 100%

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Tinubuadvocate: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Destroy your father land and move to Afonja peace land. We are feeding over 30 million igbo people
across the southwest states already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Redcrafton: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Destroy your father land and move to Afonja peace land. We are feeding over 30 million igbo people

You housed them in your house and feeding them?

You have never made any post that is commendable.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Emergingnation(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
How is anybody holding the Igbos back?

You want to get freedom by just wailing up and down social media abi?

You want Biafra, but you will be voting for APC, PDP and APGA

You want Biafra, but your Government Officials keep eating from the National Cake
Lol ! You have hold Igbo back to leave this contraption since time immemorial, remember what happened during the civil war, when Igbos migrate back to their region and declared their republic,

The yoruba allied with the Hausa/Fulani fought for 3rd and brought Igbo back in the name one Nijiara which can never work, is that not holding back

6 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Tinubuadvocate: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yes housed them and feeding them still calling us Yoruba muslim.
Redcrafton:

You housed them in your house and feeding them?

You have never made any post that is commendable.
Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by athaboi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

poor you

3 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by kingsways: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fake and stewpid love

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Redcrafton: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes housed them and feeding them still calling us Yoruba muslim.

How do you house them and feed them?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Musrataman(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Ndeewo Umu Igbo

You guys are far from serious who cares if you exist in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by DeadCountry: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
One of the haters spotted already. Biafran thing dey pain dem well well. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by SlayerForever: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
athaboi:

The guy is Igbo obsessed.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by SlayerForever: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Op you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by SlayerForever: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
you can keep on wrecking havoc in the South East... No one gives a fvvck

But you're here

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by pointblank247(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

sorry, because it's clear that only satanic topics trickle your fancy. Sooo pathetic
Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by orisa37: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm investing on CHIWETALU AGU.
Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
We are feeding over 30 million igbo people
across the southwest states already?
But you can't even feed your own people.
Egbami ntori Olohun!

4 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by Commentor: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
pointblank247:
sorry, because it's clear that only satanic topics trickle your fancy. Sooo pathetic
Trickle??

Oh boy, speak the English wey you sabi.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Ndeewo Umu Igbo
Stop writing trash.YOUR WORST ENEMY TODAY CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND TOMORROW! Sometimes our attitude, comments are very bad.IMAGINE THE RUBBISH U JUST POSTED?stop creating more enemies for indigbo:PRIDE, ARROGANCE GOES BEFORE A FALL
Re: Why The Sudden Love For Igbo? by pointblank247(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:

Trickle??

Oh boy, speak the English wey you sabi.

grin
I pity those that mistake you for something good, i mean guys that don't realise when they read the wrongly autho-corrrected (by phone) and the real typographical things,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Doesn't Need Your Deceitful Kneeling, Begging For 2023 Presidency, Norther / See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.