Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. (553 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / Lady Almost Lost Her Voice After Speaking With A Fraudster On Phone / Mentally Unstable Nigerian In Malaysia Dips Girl's Head In Swimming Pool (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by DAMEHLISM(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hello nlanders..
many people have lost their live swimming, and is by the grace of God i'm alive 2day.

in my community, we have no river. So people from my community always go for swimming in the nearby village which i also do.. Though i dont know how to swimm, so i always swimm at the edge.

one day, we went for swimming, this time around a diffrent river. The lowest dept of this river can swallow a light pole and we that just come for the first time do not know. We met people swimming inside, which most of them are little childeren. So we that are new in that river asked them if the river was deep and they said no. They even stand like the water is just above their chest which i later discovered it was a trick they used to fload themself untop of the water. After some times, we decided to jump in and i was the first.. As soon as i jump inside my people, i was just going down, down and down.. What just came my mind was that you don die today and i became afriad...
**typing*
Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by MajesticKris: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lolz grin

DAMEHLISM:
Hello nlanders..
many people have lost their live swimming, and is by the grace of God i'm alive 2day.

in my community, we have no river. So people from my community always go for swimming in the nearby village which i also do.. Though i dont know how to swimm, so i always swimm at the edge.

one day, we went for swimming, this time around a diffrent river. The lowest dept of this river can swallow a light pole and we that just come for the first time do not know. We met people swimming inside, which most of them are little childeren. So we that are new in that river asked them if the river was deep and they said no. They even stand like the water is just above their chest which i later discovered it was a trick they used to fload themself untop of the water. After some times, we decided to jump in and i was the first.. As soon as i jump inside my people, i was just going down, down and down.. What just came my mind was that you don die today and i became afriad...
**typing*
Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by DAMEHLISM(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Those that came with me dont no how to swimm like me, and the people we met swimming was just litle childrens. What will i do? i began to ask myself, so today is my day to die. As i was havin those thinking i become weak as my belly was bussy taking in the water.
..the testimony
strenght came up and i refuse to die, so i began to help my self rather dan watch myself die. So i began to struggle to come up with the last strenght i had, and God was pushing me up.. I dont know how, but my head manage to come out of the water and i shouted with a loud voice in my language "kweke" and after that, i was totally weak and i gave up my self and was going back down the water and was also drinking a lot of water, and i fanted.. I woke up to found myself beside the river with my friends whom we came together and those who came to rescue me. I later found out they did not go out to seek for help as my shout attracted people who where in a river very close to us. My people it was like a dream and God saved me.. Typing

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by DAMEHLISM(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
God saved me and that was the last time i went for swimming...
Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
DAMEHLISM:
God saved me and that was the last time i went for swimming...

grin

First of all, thank God you're alive.
Secondly, what does kweke mean in your language?
Thirdly, where are you from?

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by double77: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
many years ago i had same experience in benin club. The more you try to call for help the more water you swallow.
thank God you are survive.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
lol i can swim for hours
Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by folabayo(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
I seriously love to swimm.
But ehn..., fear wont allow me swim.
It will b as if there is something calling me especially if its a stream, Dats one of the reasons I avoid going to beach. Me and fear na like 5&6
Re: How Good Are You In Swimming? How I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Swimm.. by MJBOLT: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
if you don't know how to swim and you want to learn,start in a shallow pool and have people who are good swimmers supervise in order to avoid stories that touch

(1) (Reply)

I Protect Myself With Juju, Arms Found In My House Is Govt Magic— Igboho / My Phone Was Stolen Today / Suspected Cultists Has Been Kill At Redeem Church In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.