Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them (3126 Views)

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? / Classy Ladies Wear Available At Give Away Price. Call Now For Urs On 08165230095 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
I know its funny to hear that i'm afraid of a woman, its actually supposed to be the other way round.
Since they say that women are the weaker vessels,

well...i should never be scared. Actually there are few things that women wear that makes me scared, (when i mean scared here ..it means i cant approach them ). As they say, one man's food is another man's poison. As much as most men are scared of women that wear these things, some men also fancy them.

1. Waist Beads;

Women who wear waist beads are most times seen by men to have spiritual powers, whenever i see a woman wearing waist bead i get so scared. It is rumored that girls that wear waist beads have some sort of power, and they can do anything to you. I dont want to mess with a lady that wears waist bead, but really there is nothing bad there.

2. Leg chain/Arm chain;

i try as much as possible to run away from girls that wear leg chain, I'm afraid that such girls might be from the marine kingdom. Some people say that such girls are lesbians, that those chains are their signs they use to identify each other.

3. Crazy Jeans;

As funny as it sounds, i fear women that wear crazy jeans. There are some kinds of crazy jeans a lady would put on, you would think they are possessed. Some men avoid such women, because they see them as wayward.

4. Wearing Multiple earrings;

This also scares me, when I see a lady wearing more than one earrings, i try to avoid them. I am yet to find out why, but it seems i think they are wayward

5. Nose ring

i am scared of women that wear nose rings, i see them as very wayward girls. i believe that women who wear nose rings are not wife materials, they are sluts or they belong to the streets.

So tell me in the comment section, what do Women wear that scares you?. or what men wear that you dislike thanks for viewing, kindly comment, share and follow me for more.

written by: blaze pascal

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
blazepascal:
I know its funny to hear that i'm afraid of a woman, its actually supposed to be the other way round.

well...i should never be scared. Actually there are few things that women wear that makes me scared, (when i mean scared here ..it means i cant approach them ). As they say, one man's food is another man's poison. As much as most men are scared of women that wear these things, some men also fancy them.

1. Waist Beads;

Women who wear waist beads are most times seen by men to have spiritual powers, whenever i see a woman wearing waist bead i get so scared. It is rumored that girls that wear waist beads have some sort of power, and they can do anything to you. I dont want to mess with a lady that wears waist bead, but really there is nothing bad there.

2. Leg chain/Arm chain;

i try as much as possible to run away from girls that wear leg chain, I'm afraid that such girls might be from the marine kingdom. Some people say that such girls are lesbians, that those chains are their signs they use to identify each other.

3. Crazy Jeans;

As funny as it sounds, i fear women that wear crazy jeans. There are some kinds of crazy jeans a lady would put on, you would think they are possessed. Some men avoid such women, because they see them as wayward.

This also scares me, when I see a lady wearing more than one earrings, i try to avoid them. I am yet to find out why, but it seems i think they are wayward

5. Nose ring

i am scared of women that wear nose rings, i see them as very wayward girls. i believe that women who wear nose rings are not wife materials, they are sluts or they belong to the streets.

So tell me in the comment section, what do Women wear that scares you?. or what men wear that you dislike thanks for viewing, kindly comment, share and follow me for more.

[/s]

then you aren't a fashionista!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

5. Nose ring

i am scared of women that wear nose rings, i see them as very wayward girls. i believe that women who wear nose rings are not wife materials, they are sluts or they belong to the streets

what about the men with nose ring?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]
simp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

1. Waist Beads;

2. Leg chain/Arm chain;

3. Crazy Jeans;

5. Nose ring

any lady with leg chain, nose ring is a who.re. Confirm oloso.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

what about the men with nose ring?
men with nose ring.. that is unusual
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

what about the men wearing Multiple earrings?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
simp.
is that all?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by habsydiamond(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Being possessed does not relate to crazy Jeans ooo...
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

men with nose ring.. that is unusual

search for future,young thug, Seungcheol or Chris Brown.
then come back with a better analysis.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
any lady with leg chain, nose ring is a who.re. Confirm oloso.
haha you don't need a seer to tell you that

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Hanibbal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
All these are red flags for me

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

is that all?
Virgina don finished your carrier.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

3. Crazy Jeans;

As funny as it sounds, i fear women that wear crazy jeans. There are some kinds of crazy jeans a lady would put on, you would think they are possessed. Some men avoid such women, because they see them as wayward

welcome to Nigeria where everything is about going north.

crazy jeans + possessed

wahala no too much!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

keep defending them, simp.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Virgina don finished your carrier.

I agree!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xiaomi1:
keep defending them, simp.
get the hell outta my quote.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

I agree!
you can't just agreed like that. We need fierce and heated arguments to sort it out.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

get the hell outta my quote.
how much did you purchased the quote? Do you have receipt for it?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

2. Leg chain/Arm chain;

black mentality

u are entitled to your opinion.
none of my business.

okay what about the men.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

have you seen any
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jeon:

search for future,young thug, Seungcheol or Chris Brown.
then come back with a better analysis.
celebrities and their fake lifestyle
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:
celebrities and their fake lifestyle

you can mention that again!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:
have you seen any
no why will men put on earrings?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Kestolove(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
all these stuffs, men do it this days so what u saying op
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:

1. Waist Beads;

Women who wear waist beads are most times seen by men to have spiritual powers, whenever i see a woman wearing waist bead i get so scared. It is rumored that girls that wear waist beads have some sort of power, and they can do anything to you. I dont want to mess with a lady that wears waist bead, but really there is nothing bad.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:

don't mind them. they like painting women black.

all I see if fashion and accessories.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by livingchrist: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
These things are red flags and denote irrespinsibility
Dress the way you should be addressed, in addition to these, painting and dying of hair with different colors, wearing clothes that are seductive or revealing, bleaching these are a huge turn off.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by blazepascal(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
are you sure ..women are known for all this
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by tnerro1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
You go like small small girls dem

Isa Pantami fall on you......
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by anointedlinks: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is a very relevant topic. Ftontpage Please! @lalasticlala
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Remijuice: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ignore these 5 signs of red flag at your own peril..

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What This Girl Wore To A Supermarket This Evening / Butts/hip & Boob Dr.zoh Botcho Cream / New Year, New Ankara Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.