Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them (3148 Views)

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? / Classy Ladies Wear Available At Give Away Price. Call Now For Urs On 08165230095 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
This Op be doing the most grin grin
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by youngking22(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
na him be say me self na brolosho, I have piercing both on my nose and ears. I Rock crazy jeans, or is it the two guy I pierced this afternoon
I pierced both their eyes and nose. una see wetin over- religiousess dey cause...
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Boss469(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op u no add tatoo?

Trash post.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by femi4: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
blazepascal:
I know its funny to hear that i'm afraid of a woman, its actually supposed to be the other way round.
Since they say that women are the weaker vessels,

well...i should never be scared. Actually there are few things that women wear that makes me scared, (when i mean scared here ..it means i cant approach them ). As they say, one man's food is another man's poison. As much as most men are scared of women that wear these things, some men also fancy them.

1. Waist Beads;

Women who wear waist beads are most times seen by men to have spiritual powers, whenever i see a woman wearing waist bead i get so scared. It is rumored that girls that wear waist beads have some sort of power, and they can do anything to you. I dont want to mess with a lady that wears waist bead, but really there is nothing bad there.

2. Leg chain/Arm chain;

i try as much as possible to run away from girls that wear leg chain, I'm afraid that such girls might be from the marine kingdom. Some people say that such girls are lesbians, that those chains are their signs they use to identify each other.

3. Crazy Jeans;

As funny as it sounds, i fear women that wear crazy jeans. There are some kinds of crazy jeans a lady would put on, you would think they are possessed. Some men avoid such women, because they see them as wayward.

4. Wearing Multiple earrings;

This also scares me, when I see a lady wearing more than one earrings, i try to avoid them. I am yet to find out why, but it seems i think they are wayward

5. Nose ring

i am scared of women that wear nose rings, i see them as very wayward girls. i believe that women who wear nose rings are not wife materials, they are sluts or they belong to the streets.

So tell me in the comment section, what do Women wear that scares you?. or what men wear that you dislike thanks for viewing, kindly comment, share and follow me for more.

written by: blaze pascal
6. G string
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback.
come look over

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Truvelisback(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
Truvelisback.

come look over
Me too. I rarely trust ladies that puts on crazy jeans, nose rings, 2,3, or 4 earings, leg Chains etc.
Re: 5 Things Ladies Wear That Makes Me Afraid Of Them by Jeon(f): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Me too. I rarely trust ladies that puts on crazy jeans, nose rings, 2,3, or 4 earings, leg Chains etc.

okay..

I have nothing against anyone[male or female ]with those things as far the benefits or outcome is for the owner...

and I see nothing wrong with that because I'm a fashionista.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Add Weight In A Healthy Way. See Before And After / Affordable Female Flats, Heels, Sneakers, Sandals And Slippers. / Please Where Can I Get AMBI Fade Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.