Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' (1937 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
There's this annoying woman that just wouldn't stop bragging about everything her daughter does whether it's significant or not.

She just would not stop bragging and boasting, the worst thing is that there's actually nothing significant her daughter has done other than maybe earning good grades in school which she told me, she has gotten to the point that she's now beginning to get irritating and annoying.

Please how can me and my family get rid of her?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
///
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by femmy2010(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Don't be rude to her but always change the subject when they crop up.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by obowunmi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
Cut her off, change conversation ---- avoid her at all cost, if ure increasing irritated by her conversation.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by dayokanu(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2011
Whoze her
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by horny4u(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
Be geniunely happy for her and that sick feeling in your belly will soon clear up
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by iice(f): 4:42am On Apr 26, 2011
Ignore.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2011
iice:

Ignore.

X2.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by 2mch(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
I think you are insanely jealous of this family. You keep opening threads about them. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by SisiKill1: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Judging from her numerous thread it's obvious Mama Gee suffers from very low self esteem. I'm sorry to say this MG but you do and you need to deal with your issues. . . That's the only way you can deal with others.

Luckily you are still very young, so there's hope yet.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by r231(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Whoze her

grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by Sissy3(f): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
[s]tell her to stop chatting sh!ts everytime about her daughter that it annoys the living craps out of you[/s]

or tell your own mother to start constantly bragging about you to her every-time too. both your good doings and bad ones, she will get an ear full and taste her own medicine

or be extremely disinterested in her stories everytime, by your facial expressions and body language and just
iice:

Ignore.
her
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Decrease the time you spend with her. If you can't do that and she's someone you have to see often, then just try and change the subject whenever possible.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Bragging And Annoying Mother, Not Mine, Someone Else' by Odunnu: 4:30am On Apr 28, 2011
Lol @ insecure mamaGee

(1) (Reply)

Should She Do It? / How Do You Deal With Interfering In-laws? / Facebook Love Went Awry, Please Advise A Youngman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.