Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada (37009 Views)

Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by nedekid: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
This is just like the case of David Odekunle that got accepted to 15 universities, including seven Ivy League schools last 2 weeks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6511878/david-odekunle-accepted-into-7

He got accepted to Princeton University, Yale University, Brown University, Columbia University, Dartmouth University, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, Duke University, Johns Hopkins University, Rutgers University, The College of New Jersey, Kean University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Stevens Institute of Technology and Caldwell University.

—Both Victory Victor-Banjo and David Odekunle are source of inspiration to Nigeria teens.

Where do they apply for all the we scholarships sef?
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Cerebellum: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
omonnakoda:
Well done but no be evribody go sabi book
Anytin you are doin do am well

If you be tailor tailor well
If na olosho losho well
If you be fokaniza foka well
If na casting and binding bind well
If you be herdsman....

Guy Aswear...u don madd!grin
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Biology with this brain. Pls go to physics, maths or computer or medicine. Leave biology for average students biko

1 Like

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by mrkunlex(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
yommen:

The girl's mum is Ibo. Na draw this time but the only loser is the north who have nothing to offer than destructive legacies.
aah aah see this guy, just help me say God bless yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Philipponzaghi: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
sonnie10:
All because of her igbo blood line

"Born to Nigerian parents Chika Yinka Banjo . . . "

That is why they are rushing Igbo girls like hot akara. People like Davido and Fani Kayode know exactly what they are doing.

It’s like you’re drunk on kai Kai.

You don’t see the other Yoruba teen on the thread making great stride and we have the other guy that got admitted to like 7 Ivy League school.

Your women are marrying the Yorubas because they know that is their path to sure success and they are trying to modify their gene to the superior tribe.

They are leaving Ibo identity to pick up Yoruba surname, Identity, culture, and living within the Yoruba community.

For every one Ibo woman that get married to the Yorubas, it’s a loss to the Ibo tribe because she picked Yoruba surname, her children grow up in the SW, they take up Yoruba surname, and will be counted as Yorubas coz father owns the child!

6 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Ephraimryder(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wahala for me when no gree go University and when no get straight A's smiley
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmartProf postm =101262945:
Academically brilliant minds will never follow the dumb narrative that 'school na scam' cos they will always excel and win honours, grants, scholarships, and opportunities in any clime. Congrats to this beautiful champion.

good for them if they are in Nigeria ! Govt will send army to shoot them at lekki
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Newton85: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
sonnie10:

That is why they are rushing Igbo girls like hot akara. People like Davido and Fani Kayode know exactly what they are doing.
Lol, okay. But what about you that has full Igbo bloodline? It seems your own full Igbo bloodline is genetically dumb to achieve this.

5 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Newton85: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Iykoto86:
one of the parent's goes by the name CHIKA yinka-banjo.chikadibia.
She's still Yoruba, not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Newton85: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
sharapp,

She carries her Igbo mother's brain
Lol, how about you with full Igbo parents? What have you done with both your parents' brain?

3 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Newton85: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
her mother is Igbo
Yes, but she's still Yoruba, not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by DamnnNiggarr: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
mrkunlex:
but he is not into drug pushing now
Who's talking about drugs here??
Her mother is Igbo CHIKA cool cool cool
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Newton85: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
yommen:

The girl's mum is Ibo. Na draw this time but the only loser is the north who have nothing to offer than destructive legacies.
Oga, no be draw anything. The girl is Yoruba, not Igbo. We didn't make the rule that makes a child belong to her father's ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by KingOdart(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
sharapp,

She carries her Igbo mother's brain

Sifia Pain

We are not talking about prostitution

5 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by DamnnNiggarr: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Newton85:
Yes, but she's still Yoruba, not Igbo.
no one is disputing that. Atleast,
It's someone that gave birth to her, and as such,
It's always the mothers that play the most important role in child upbringing. So while you're praising her tribe also acknowledge her maternal tribe, that's what I'm suggesting,
No hard feelings brof.
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Edgarated(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why always Southern Nigeria? grin
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by KingOdart(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
sonnie10:

Sifia Pain

The two below also have Igbo mother rights?

And where are the one with Igbo Parents?

Oh I forgot they are developing Asia with drugs grin

4 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by TruthHurts1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Her mother is Igbo.

PataAlhajaKeji:
Proudly Afonja!

Iyalaya anybody!
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Imsoblessed: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sorry my friend.
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by traihit: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
MadamExcellency:
She will come back to serve the Mallams or stay back perpetually in US without given back to her country.

Giving back to her country? The country didn't build her o, her parents' money did. Those who should give back to their country are rotting away in our public schools.

1 Like

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by DamnnNiggarr: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingOdart:

Sifia Pain

We are not talking about prostitution
you mean her mother could have taught her prostitution??
You know, to you guys, everything is always "sofia pain"
Now this is what I'm trying to say that
Atleast,
It's someone that gave birth to her, and as such,
It's always the mothers that play the most important role in child upbringing. So while you're praising her tribe also acknowledge her maternal tribe, that's what I'm suggesting,
No hard feelings brof.
So if her mother taught her prostitution as you earlier suggested, I don't think you'll be shouting omoluabi.

And you Mr KingOdart when are we going to be proud of you or any of your child??
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by traihit: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
mofedamijo:
Congratulations lad. In my yesterday's post, i made it clear that University of Amsterdam could go to hell..... University of Amsterdam said only Ghanaian and South African Universities will be allowed to apply to their school in Africa.

That is what I call Education Promiscuity. A situation whereby an Educational or Academic institution keeps changing her policy for frivolous reasons.

In due time, I will send a letter of acceptance to the University of Amsterdam, to let them know that we have accepted their offer, and will never apply to their University because Nigerians have better options to pick from.

Without any iota of doubt, I will like to state categorically that the University of Amsterdam can GO TO HELL.

Indeed, they should go to hell ni o though I don't like using the word. I got at least 4 offer of admissions from Russell group Universities in the UK last year. What is University of Amsterdam where these universities are mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by Imsoblessed: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sorry about my comment on the northerners. Very sorry. It takes grace to see beyond the problems they are causing this country. My northern friends, I'm so sorry
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Imsoblessed:
I'm yet to see a northerner bring glory to this nation. Any thing other than government appointment and quarter system they are not seen, Very lazy and uninspirational, overly religious without conscience. Congratulations Beautiful one. May God guide your every step, may you leave long to achieve greatness.
/
Yet with your education you continue to bow down to them. A Ph.D is willing to play a second fiddle to a WASC holder. Isn't that standing logic on its head? It is only acceptable to the Southern educated class when the beneficiary and illiterate is a Northerner.

/

1 Like

Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by kaziblake(f): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
mofedamijo:
Congratulations lad. In my yesterday's post, i made it clear that University of Amsterdam could go to hell..... University of Amsterdam said only Ghanaian and South African Universities will be allowed to apply to their school in Africa.

That is what I call Education Promiscuity. A situation whereby an Educational or Academic institution keeps changing her policy for frivolous reasons.

In due time, I will send a letter of acceptance to the University of Amsterdam, to let them know that we have accepted their offer, and will never apply to their University because Nigerians have better options to pick from.

Without any iota of doubt, I will like to state categorically that the University of Amsterdam can GO TO HELL.
Pls why did they exempt Nigerians?Kindly create a thread for it Pls.
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by neyohh: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
The guidance they need. Parents educated asf.

Can you see the results?

Our biggest challenge is to ensure we increase the pool of these types but it's going the other way.
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by frog12: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
you go make me laugh !!!

Mikehot:
But why are fulanis never doing well overseas

All the positions occupied in the north and FCT parasatals are by them, they steal enough money to send their numerous children abroad

But when it comes to exploits in academics, politics, science and all fields of endeavors they are never there
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by frog12: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
why? she can discover cures for diseases!!

Dvin:
Biology with this brain. Pls go to physics, maths or computer or medicine. Leave biology for average students biko
Re: Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada by kindlyheart: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
yorubas get people with brain... tuale

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin / US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.