Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Do I Get People To Register And Actively Participate On My Forum? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get People To Register And Actively Participate On My Forum? (1053 Views)

Why You Should Not Participate In Free Blogging / how to get people to like your facebook fan page / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get People To Register And Actively Participate On My Forum? by Godmother(f): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
I would love to get people to sign up as members and to take an active role in my forum. What are the ways I can achieve this
Re: How Do I Get People To Register And Actively Participate On My Forum? by Siony(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
go to other very popular forums, bogs and social network, post an article that is most wanted and add a link to your forum
advising they will get more stuff from your forum.

but before that, firstly, add articles and post, of products, contents on how-tos and everything you know is very useful info. post in it all this forum.
you can use Forum article Poster, it will automatically post your articles to many forum and drive back the links to your forum. all the same. make sure your forum is full with lots of contents so they wont run away.
Re: How Do I Get People To Register And Actively Participate On My Forum? by Godmother(f): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? / Is Daily Independent Newspaper Website Back Up Yet? / Get Your Website Today With One Year Free Webhosting,free Domain Plus Webmails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.