Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) (49968 Views)

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ogurube:
Oga, stop being bent outta shape. Your analogy is completely uncorrelated to what was said. But, let me fix that for you. You could've touchéd by saying, "Until a Southerner have the rights to sight the eastern star and declare Easter, they will always be seen as 2nd-class Christians." Alas, your shallow-mindedness won't allow you to make sense and understand that Igbos in every very facet of life don't just submit to the whims and caprices of their own religious or traditional strongmen, much less the pronouncements of Yoruba churches or chiefs. Anyway, to humor you: why would an Igbo man want to become the GO in Yoruba-owned churches? The last Igbo man (Tony Rapu, MD) that tried by helping modernize and grow the RCCG beyond its Ebutte Metta orthodoxy, back in the early 90s, was eventually ditched like many non-Yoruba others, for all intents and purposes aligned with tribalism. I don't even understand why Igbos still attend those churches with all their hard-earned resources, only to be hardly tolerated, backstabbed, and supplanted? Person wey dem reject no suppose reject himself. No be so? undecided

Did you sight Easter star, igbos just don't have sense, always sentimental

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
cool

Masha Allah

May mama continue to rest in aljana

Una dey mad, na people sweat apc and agberos dey use do all this and una dey congratulate, sooner or later, people's blood and sweat go cry out loud..

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by cayorday89(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
Black man disease. Building schools is always alien to them.
And you think building more schools is the way out? Learnt a lot from China, scoohls should be renovated to the best possible standards, with relevant authorities doing what is expected of them, and instead of building more religious houses and schools, the Agricultural sector should be looked into, with several industries built to maximize adding value to these products as there are several bye products that could be gotten from them of which such end products could be exported to boost foreign exchange and other manufacturing companies built for the production of other numerous raw natural resources the country is blessed with and also electrical power should be improved by taking advantage of the various means with which we can generate electricity, solar, hydro and the huge wastes, which we have in abundance and this country will improve in all ramifications, investors will be willing to come and I can only but imagine the Ripple effect its going to have on the lives of everyone but no we won't see the bigger picture... Help is here already but is it been made use of?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
crafteck:

Una dey mad, na people sweat apc and agberos dey use do all this and una dey congratulate, sooner or later, people's blood and sweat go cry out loud..

Owu too dey blow you people , Hackney permit, and NURTW fees is collected in the 774 local government of Nigeria and Abuja municipality, why you guys have headache over MC Oluomo is what I don't get?!

Did they stop your private cars or cars of non union members?! Or is the money going to LGA not Constitutional?!

And what makes you think MC Oluomo doesn't have countless busses of his own with drivers remitting payment daily

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Davoneskay(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You Christians are so intolerant ehn,
Most Christians are tolerant,

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmartProf:
Celebrity Agbero...our failed society made him wealthy...and ofcourse religious houses in Nigeria can be donated using proceeds from fraud and thuggery. At this rate he will fancy his chances of being Governor of Lagos.
Well said my smartprof

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Oppy2k2: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Incoming minister of defence/ National security adviser
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Until an Ibo man can become General Overseer at RCCG , Deeper Life , SCOAN, Maintain of Fire or Winners Chapel, Yorubas would continue to lead them in prayers, and collect their tithes to fly private Jets

Lol . It can't happen because these churches is like family business. It also a Yoruba owned church.

They are big churches that also have Igbo general overseer. So relax , nobody is competing with you guys with church.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmartProf:
Celebrity Agbero...our failed society made him wealthy...and ofcourse religious houses in Nigeria can be donated using proceeds from fraud and thuggery. At this rate he will fancy his chances of being Governor of Lagos.

Is the money Pastopreneurs and their happy-clappy Bible thumping sheepss legitimate? Show me a single comment of yours here or on other platforms where u question the legitimacy of the source of a money used in building a church, hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Until a Southerner have the rights to sight the moon and declare Ramadan or other Islamic practices, all these are mere aberration.

Haha, a xtian pained by a muslim building a mosque! Yoruba xtian are the most intolerant of all people. While the muslims from them withstand their things, they cannot do same things to their muslim counterparts.

I am happy that u are pained by this. May God bless Yoruba muslims who in spite of provocation and temptation from xtians continue to keep to the straight and narrow path of the deen.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Until an Ibo man can become General Overseer at RCCG , Deeper Life , SCOAN, Maintain of Fire or Winners Chapel, Yorubas would continue to lead them in prayers, and collect their tithes to fly private Jets

God bless u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Celebrity Thug
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by NoSentiment: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
This news will pain Yoriba xtians. Yoruba muslims tolerate all their religious excesses, yet they cannot do same thing.

Whoever is pained by this news makes my day.

God bless, MC Oluomo. God bless muslims. God bless those who are good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Cajal(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Cajal(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

Anybody can sight the moon, Saudi Royal house headed by King and custodians of mecca makes the Anoucement Globally, while Supreme Islamic Council of Nigeria headed by Sultan announces it in Nigeria for Sunni Muslims, other denomination in Islam like Shiite also get theirs from their various leaders in Iran and Nigeria

Besides if you minus 10 to 13 days from current date Ramadan started this year you'll get 2022 Ramadan moon sighting and start days

correct..!!!!!!!! ¡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Burstit(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

I wonder why Christian are sooooo fascinated by Islam that they love to hate.. if you doubt me check Islam threads on Nairaland, they even swear oath just to comment and do aproko on Muslim topics

Bros, this your islam the intoxicate you like those stuffs wey una de sniff up North. Your islam as a religion is just a waste of lifetime. You need only the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus Christ to be saved, live happy here and hereafter. All those starvation ritual you call fasting and the washing of ur legs, hands, nyansh and other ishmaelic parts as a symbol of cleanliness is a doctrine from the pit of hell. You need Jesus!
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Burstit(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bimpe29:
May Allah accept it as a sincere act of worship and repose the soul of Iya Agege
Which allah? or do you mean the sun god?
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Burstit:
Bros, this your islam the intoxicate you like those stuffs wey una de sniff up North. Your islam as a religion is just a waste of lifetime. You need only the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus Christ to be saved, live happy here and hereafter. All those starvation ritual you call fasting and the washing of ur legs, hands, nyansh and other ishmaelic parts as a symbol of cleanliness is a doctrine from the pit of hell. You need Jesus!

Firstly Muslim and Jewish are the only one who truly knows Yeshua son of Mariamah, the white Jesus that your slave master brainwashed you with is just a fictional character Emperor Constantine scammed you with, this is why only 2% of Isrealites are Christians while majority are into Judaism and Islam (feel free to Google). This is why you brainwashed African Christians celebrate idol pagan festival like Christmas and Easters

Isa (Arabic) or Yeshua (Hebrew) or Jesus (Europeans) got referenced 108 times in the Quran , Mariam has a whole chapter dedicated to her,

So you can't preach about Jesus to me I know him better than you do

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 01, 2021
Burstit:
god forbid i can't worship a human being like me who was made from clay into flesh and blood qur'an is the last value , u better use ur head anyway i wont blame u becos u were a xristain by inheritance

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Burstit(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

Firstly Muslim and Jewish are the only one who truly knows Yeshua son of Mariamah, the white Jesus that your slave master brainwashed you with is just a fictional character Emperor Constantine scammed you with, this is why only 2% of Isrealites are Christians while majority are into Judaism and Islam (feel free to Google). This is why you brainwashed African Christians celebrate idol pagan festival like Christmas and Easters

Isa (Arabic) or Yeshua (Hebrew) or Jesus (Europeans) got referenced 108 times in the Quran , Mariam has a whole chapter dedicated to her,

You are full of ignorance and delusion. You think it is all about paper knowledge and oral tradition? My bro, it goes beyond that. It is a relationship with the spirit of God, which can only be accessed through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Savior. There is no any other way.
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

iammo that the simple truth i dont know why x6stains hate muslim so much has'nt been it was a church mc omoulo built they wont say anything but hailing isah(as) the servant of allah son of maryam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by smallsmall: 12:14am On May 01, 2021
I wonder how God or Allah will find this, when Murderers, Killers and Highway Men use "Blood Money" to build a House, then dedicate it to him? shocked
Must be very amusing for the guy up there. grin grin

Anyway, anything goes as long as it is for Politics
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2021
Burstit:
You are full of ignorance and delusion. You think it is all about paper knowledge and oral tradition? My bro, it goes beyond that. It is a relationship with the spirit of God, which can only be accessed through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Savior. There is no any other way.

Lol how can you know someone and you don't even know the name YhWh Yahweh christened him with, all you know is what the same Roman emperors that killed Yeshua handed over to you to read

Ask yourself why the same Romans that killed Jesus now controls Rome and Catholic without Isrealites?! , Who compiled your Bible?! Was it not Roman Emperior Constantine

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 01, 2021
Burstit:
u're an illitrate and also hypocrate tell me any verse in bible where xxxtains were told to go to church on sunday

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by ismodiwa(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=iammo post=101269269]

I wonder why Christian are sooooo fascinated by Islam that they love to hate.. if you doubt me check Islam threads on Nairaland, they even swear oath just to comment and do aproko on Muslim topics

They are christians by inheritance and not by conviction
A true christian doesn't criticize any religion

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2021
ismodiwa:

Fact! A true Christian should be comfortable with his faith and belief without seeking to discredit others
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by smallsmall: 12:25am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

To be honest, the Quran is just a feeble attempt by Mohammed, to impersonate a "Holy Book" and it tries to give itself credibility by citing established, Christian Deities and Prophets. You cant steal credibility, if you are not credible.

Since the Quran so much loves to cite Jesus, Mary Mother of Jesus, Abraham and Isaac, how about if it puts its money where its mouth is, by Preaching the FORGIVENESS, PEACE and LOVE, as the Bible and all these Biblical Figures it is citing, Preached?

I mean, what more can be more BLASPHEMOUS than putting Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Mary, in the same line with Jihad?
Would any of these people (Isaac, Jesus, Abraham, etc) ever approve of a Religion that preaches Conversion by Rape, Slaughter and Brigandage, the way the Quran and Muslim do? Impossible, So please, stop the SHAM
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 12:31am On May 01, 2021
smallsmall:

To be honest, the Quran is just a feeble attempt by Mohammed, to impersonate a "Holy Book" and it tries to give itself credibility by citing established, Christian Deities and Prophets. You cant steal credibility, if you are not credible.

Since the Quran so much loves to cite Jesus, Mary Mother of Jesus, Abraham and Isaac, how about if it puts its money where its mouth is, by Preaching the FORGIVENESS, PEACE and LOVE, as the Bible and all these Biblical Figures it is citing, Preached?

I mean, what more can be more BLASPHEMOUS than putting Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Mary, in the same line with Jihad?
Would any of these people (Isaac, Jesus, Abraham, etc) ever approve of a Religion that preaches Conversion by Rape, Slaughter and Brigandage, the way the Quran and Muslim do? Impossible,

Arab and Jews have same prophets , it's like Northern Nigeria, Chad , Niger and other Hausa speaking subsaharan countries

Hebrew/Jew have similar words( Salam, Shalom), foods , cloth, and prophet so non of them have full right to any of the prophets they equally share them, only few Africans that haven't transverse middle East thinks they are different

While Mohammad fought wars, Moses , Abraham, Solomon David also did with the assistance of God

Broaden your mind and download Old testament written by true prophets of God and not some betraying disciples, Download Jewish Torah, and Then download English Quran, and read, now tell me if there is any difference

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

Lol how can you know someone and you don't even know the name YhWh Yahweh christened him with, all you know is what the same Roman emperors that killed Yeshua handed over to you to read

Ask yourself why the same Romans that killed Jesus now controls Rome and Catholic without Isrealites?! , Who compiled your Bible?! Was it not Roman Emperior Constantine
am telling u they are all bullheaded latter on those who captured isah (as) were the once who published dem rome bible but latter on they wll went to isreal jerusaleme as pilgrimage
Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by smallsmall: 12:49am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

When you Muslims read the Bible, you read it with the intention of having "knowledge to criticise" Christians grin grin but whether it is the Lords doing or just out of your foolishness, you end up not having, even the understanding of a baby Christian!

For example, if l decide to enlighten you on the foolish question you asked up there, about the why the Romans who killed Jesus now control Rome, without the Israelites (Imagine the idiocy! grin ), you may still not understand and l must ask myself: Why waste time and explanation of what the Bible called "Children of Perdition"?
Sheiks and Imans like you who read the Bible with Ulterior motives are so confused that it makes me laugh and sad at the same time

- Please go and re-read where the death of Jesus was predicted.
- Read where it was stated that the Children of Israel (not Israeli State, which is a Zionist contraption created by the UN and Britain) will reject the saviour and the kingdom of God will be given to the Gentiles
- Read why Jesus must die for humans, those that believe in Him, His Death and Resurrection.

Dont read it like someone who wants to take an exam in abusing Christians because God wont grant you Wisdom of Understanding! undecided grin grin
Anyway, God can still save those who repent and believe in Him, afteral, Saul use to be a killer of Christians until he repented and became the Apostle Paul, who gave his all, for Jesus Christ and His Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2021
iammo:

Owu too dey blow you people , Hackney permit, and NURTW fees is collected in the 774 local government of Nigeria and Abuja municipality, why you guys have headache over MC Oluomo is what I don't get?!

Did they stop your private cars or cars of non union members?! Or is the money going to LGA not Constitutional?!

And what makes you think MC Oluomo doesn't have countless busses of his own with drivers remitting payment daily

If you own a bus, see how much illegal taxes are collected under different guises, you will understand, all dem money collected, abeg, who do u think actually pays it? You think its the driver or conductor? You must belong to apc.

Re: MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 01, 2021
Pope paparoma john paul created xristianity not prophet isah u guys are still in darkness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.