Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette (33318 Views)

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Blackdisciple(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2021
Troublemaker007:
Terrorist North. Almost all North states politicians to Imams, Emirs, BDC dealers, Business tycoon and down to ordinary aboki operating kiosk are link to Terrorism one way or the other. It’s so disgusting!

U garrit.
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Blackdisciple(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
And you Nigerian is not linked to terrorism? Very funny tell that to the person that will interview you at the embassy that it is them, not you.

Bros if they will do background checks ehh u will be surprised that just 1% percent of Northern Muslims don't support terrorist.

I have seen their comments on sheikh Gumi page on Facebook.

Just one of them commented "Till we subdue the infidels" based on the topic Gumi raised .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 01, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Terrorism is embedded in the Bibles.
Mathew 10: 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD".

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekite kill infants men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What an unlucky children and the poor animals in the hand of the bibles.

Taqiya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Malawian(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
Solohmony:
They will go to Mecca to stone the devil not knowing that they are the devil themselves. Shame on Sultan and his crew lying in the month of Ramadan.
Lying is not only permitted in Islam, it is also recommended when dealing with non Muslims. What a "religion"!

5 Likes

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Akhee: 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
Trailblazer1:

https://www.gazettengr.com/pantami-documents-show-sultan-of-sokoto-lied-against-jerry-gana-on-boko-haram-leader-yusufs-bail/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Lies and fabricated Jargon. Prof. Gana is a green Snake in green grass. Even his people are tired of his treachery and betrayal. He truly was involved with Boko Haram activities (including bailing Yusuf from Police custody)
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Mayeldah(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
Muslims and lies are 5&6.

Even the one that sights the moon for them is a terrific liar.

Terrorists!!!

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
Malawian:

Lying is not only permitted in Islam, it is also recommended when dealing with non Muslims. What a "religion"!
Allah is the best deceiver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2021
My yoruba people we dey practice Islam, see una life for road. This is someone that sight moon for una, that lies brazenly. Poor me I forgot taqqiya. What kind of religion that supports lying? There in lies your answer to the true religion. JESUS IS LORD FOREVER!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 1:15am On May 02, 2021
Trailblazer1:
If the head of Islam in Nigeria is a terrorist.

What is Islam again undecided

These Muslim leaders love lying. No wonder one of their "prayers" starts with "lie, lie, iro nla..."
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:05am On May 02, 2021
allah is directing to the Bush the chief and head of slaves in Nigeria by lying even at this time of ramadhan
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by desmond2pk: 11:26am On May 02, 2021
Islam.
They have no shame in islam.
Allah has no shame when he claimed mary the mother of Joseph is the sister of aaron
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by RussellRutherfo: 3:37pm On May 02, 2021
Trailblazer1:

https://www.gazettengr.com/pantami-documents-show-sultan-of-sokoto-lied-against-jerry-gana-on-boko-haram-leader-yusufs-bail/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

@temy @qudsi @pervertprophet.

I have been following your arguments on the other thread where temy was trying to insinuate that Christians kidnapped Northern Muslims.

This is kind of proving what you Qudsi says about Muslims lying. This is proof. If Muhammad was a liar against God. Why won't the Sultan and Muslims in copying Muhammad do the same.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by RussellRutherfo: 3:41pm On May 02, 2021
Mikehot:
He is the head of all head slammers in Nigeria including Yoruba Muslims

I wanted to say this. He is the one who announces when even the Yoruba Headslammers start their Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by RussellRutherfo: 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Bros if they will do background checks ehh u will be surprised that just 1% percent of Northern Muslims don't support terrorist.

I have seen their comments on sheikh Gumi page on Facebook.

Just one of them commented "Till we subdue the infidels" based on the topic Gumi raised .

By the time you all understand that Islam is out to soak the blood of you and your family to the soil because they consider you all as Infidels is when you will all wake up. This is why I think@pervertprophet and @qudsi tell the the truth while individuals like empiree, Antichristian, etc are plain liars.
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Blackdisciple(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

By the time you all understand that Islam is out to soak the blood of you and your family to the soil because they consider you all as Infidels is when you will all wake up. This is why I think@pervertprophet and @qudsi tell the the truth while individuals like empiree, Antichristian, etc are plain liars.

Demons
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by Empiree: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

By the time you all understand that Islam is out to soak the blood of you and your family to the soil because they consider you all as Infidels is when you will all wake up. This is why I think@pervertpro.phet and @qudsi tell the the truth while individuals like empir.ee, Antic..hristian, etc are plain liars.
what's my business with Gumi?.

By the way, according to Christian religion, are Muslims believers or infidels?
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by saxby(f): 6:52pm On May 02, 2021
this is a sad one
Re: Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette by AntiChristian: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Stop the lies!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel / Tinubu's Solution To Nigeria's Economic Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.