Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives (89845 Views)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by babajero(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Useless outrage...There is no Outrage.

His condition is a representative of country's flag he designed.

How is green white green cloth a design for heaven's sake? A piece of cloth for that matter?

Tunde Ednut should change his condition since he is more concerned..

Nonsense and stupid flag.
Even Nigeria wey he design the flag for, how im
life be
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by lildush(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
SmartProf:

Not entirely useless considering he is associated with contributing to what represents a nation's identity, so sentimentally he should be taken care of. I only wonder what's so special in designing plain green white green cos those who create designs today are just paid for any job done, and that's it.

He dezav to be taken care of... He's a national hero. For designing d flag.. Ur grand father should have designed it if so... Let love lead
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
Who else suspect a foul play with those pictures??

Check it very well, they were taken ion the 19 day of March, 2013.

Zoom those pictures..
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2021
SmartProf:

Not entirely useless considering he is associated with contributing to what represents a nation's identity, so sentimentally he should be taken care of. I only wonder what's so special in designing plain green white green cos those who create designs today are just paid for any job done, and that's it.

I'm sure you would be here fighting tooth and nails if perhaps your grandfather happens to be the one who designed that flag.. You reek of hypocrisy man.
Go get a good life..
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by VillageHead: 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
I understand the man should be honoured but should Nigerian government be responsible in maintaining his unkempt and dirty toilet facility?

Let's truth be told
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by LARAFAT1960: 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
My problem is that we don't appreciate our icon, whether is just green and white color he join together, I believe it's creativity which we suppose to appreciate the man, our government are heartless and worthless because this are the kind of people that make the symbol of Nigeria. The government will be given some useless fellow award n honor whereas some people has suffer for the nation. Insecurity issue is there, they keep going to house just for sit allowances. God will punish all this useless n greedy politicians.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by FireKing: 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How is green white green cloth a design for heaven's sake? A piece of cloth for that matter?

My friend shut up and keep quiet at the same time jare..... If it was ur father will you talk anyhow like this.....please be reasonable the man should be blessed by our government in one way or the other

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by goodman5(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2021
Useless man
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2021
mytime24:
joining 2 colours together, is that a design sad why not something like this undecided

no its not a design.... Yet its acknowledged world wide

But this your own nobody knows it

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Burna440(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
I see daftness and dumbness everywhere. Green and white and green again? What's so difficult about that. Even a year-old child can design better than that.

That’s what you think
Well he didn’t win the competition due to the color combination, it was the meaning he attached to it that made him won, I know a man who also designed but his was not taken but had a better color combination
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by YobaNation: 1:36am On May 02, 2021
Niggeria is dying. Niggeria is a sinking ship and anybody who jumps off this sinking ship will save him/her self.

I am separatist nationalist Korah Yoba. Yobaland will achieve nationhood someday and Satan can never stop this.

I call upon all lovers of justice and freedom in Yobaland to rally for this struggle and in YHVH"s name we shall conquer our oppressors.

Yobaland will be a free and independent nation.

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by saxby(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2021
i thought his house used to be green white green?
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Emmypure: 8:52pm On May 02, 2021
But he did a job and was paid then, so why all the noise, maybe he didn't use the money wisely, had it been he did it for free that is when there is case.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by JibrinYelwa(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bro you are mean and funny. ��
I no like that green-white-green self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.