Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu (75199 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Ayed44: 7:41am On May 01, 2021
This allegation from Garba Shehu could be true and it could be untrue. It's only Mbaka who can deny or confirm it.

But seriously, Mbaka made a huge mistake visiting the Aso villa after helping Buhari to win the election. His visit to the villa actually made him look like a political contractor.

Anyway, let me wait for Mbaka"s response to Shehu's allegation before I will comment on the issue.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 8:02am On May 01, 2021
kingthreat:

The subject here is Mbaka.

Is d subject Mbaka in isolation or Mbaka in relation to others?
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by JerryGent1983: 8:09am On May 01, 2021
This pres-id[s][/s]oitency sorry presidency have no Shame at all infact they are think[s][/s]ingless sorry Shameless
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by netmillionaires(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2021
Why do I find the part that says "Anyone familiar with Buhari will understands that he does not depart from the laid down rules when dealing with contracts" funny.

You mean the same Buhari that was scammed by a mere driver to sign a government contract. Or it is another Buhari.

Both Buhari and Mbaka sabi wetin dey worry dem.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by JerryGent1983: 8:12am On May 01, 2021
This pres-idoitency[s][/s] sorry presidency have no Shame at all infact they are thinkingless[s][/s] sorry Shameless
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by JerryGent1983: 8:13am On May 01, 2021
This pres-idoitency sorry presidency have no Shame at all infact they are thinkingless
sorry Shameless
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Bimiafashion(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
na lie. You are celestial church member. Bloody liar
A ni ODE ni e se. Ritualist.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Bimiafashion(f): 8:30am On May 01, 2021
Like Mbaka like IYANGBALI. Awon alatenuje dede.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2021
netmillionaires:
Why do I find the part that says "Anyone familiar with Buhari will understands that he does not depart from the laid down rules when dealing with contracts" funny.

[b][/b]
You mean the same Buhari that was scammed by a mere driver to sign a government contract. Or it is another Buhari[b][/b.

Both Buhari and Mbaka sabi wetin dey worry dem.

grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Burtonj: 8:59am On May 01, 2021
Kriss216:

It may be false but I'm glad it's turning out this way for the Padre. If one must dine with the devil, he should ensure to use long spoon.

Normally I wasn't really impressed with Father Mbaka utterances during President Jonathan's tenure.

But this APC can do anything in fact, they are evil personified. I was surprised how he thought Buhari would be the messiah.

See how they want to litter and disgrace him, after all the respect he accords all these years.

I know he did wrong by trying to dine and wine with the devil, but that is what true man of God would do by calling a spade a spade.

Buhari led government never likes whenever they are being called out.

They want to always silence anyone that would want to castigate their failures.

Buhari should do what is right and leave petty things. Go after the Fulani herdsmen and leave Father Mbaka
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Burtonj: 9:06am On May 01, 2021
TundeChris:

Most likely a lie. But these people will do just anything.

Exactly!

It's never in doubt that this government would do anything to discredit anyone who goes against them.

They want all of us to be silent like their zombies. But it is never going to work.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Burtonj: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
annyz:

I never believed what this people says.

Just know this is Terrorism fighting back.

The points raised by Fr. Mbaka should be refuted with the present realities and facts.

Gbam!

You can never see them refute anything with facts.

All they do is go after petty things leaving the main issues that requires urgent attentions.

I hate this government with Passion

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Burtonj: 9:10am On May 01, 2021
Dchair2:
whether true or not, whether Mbaka came for contracts or not, the fact remains that all he said at that programme remain the absolute truth!Garba and the so called presidency should hide their heads in shame

They are a disgrace to this country and they have taken this country back to the stone age.

Whoever criticizes them becomes an enemy of the state.

They forgot that not everybody will accept to be zombies

I'm happy that those that foisted this failure has finally seen the light.

Buhari should resign or be impeached.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Burtonj: 9:10am On May 01, 2021
AskProf:

The picture proves nothing. Fr Mbaka had severally visited Aso Rock Villa.

Let Farba show the photo of the three contractors.

They can never prove anything with facts.

We can't all be zombies in this country

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by goaldynman(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2021
Garbage Shehu is a bloody liar!

Why didn't he make the allegation known to the public when Mbaka brought the purported contractors to also rock?!

Why now that he is criticizing the lifeless one?

However, I blame Mbaka for dinning with rogues and rascals! He brought this upon himself!!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Nigga leave me alone. Go and worship Mbaka, GEJ and all your PDP gods for all I care.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On May 01, 2021
Bimiafashion:
A ni ODE ni e se. Ritualist.
come make I use you do money grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 10:08am On May 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Nigga leave me alone. Go and worship Mbaka, GEJ and all your PDP gods for all I care.
U haven't answered d question:

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Tundex911: 10:08am On May 01, 2021
Firstly na Keyamo and eedris now na this fools...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by samuelonyewueny(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2021
I'm not a catholic. However anyone speaking ill of mbaka is a baby & needs to grow up. Anybody can ask for contract from the government or private company. Asking for contract is similar to applying for a job. Even without facts/data I can almost tell you that mbaka didn't ask for contract for himself (most likely for church members/his friends). That's how networking works; use someone who knows someone you want to know - if you've a business you'd truly understand what I'm saying. Majority of the people speaking trash is out of jealousy (cos they can never be where mbaka is)

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d question:

And I should answer your question because I rely on you for my daily bread?
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Whada: 11:00am On May 01, 2021
IgbohoSunday:
Money is the root of all evil

Money is not the root of all evil pls. The love of money is.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 11:13am On May 01, 2021
kingthreat:

And I should answer your question because I rely on you for my daily bread?

U still haven't answered d question:

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d question:

See this stinking nincompoop demanding I answer his question like I owe him my attention. Any further mention from you will be ignored.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Onuoha1234(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2021
Publish the photos immediately so the whole world will know who is fooling who.We don't want Half-truths in this situation.!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by ddeola: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
The same pictures and videos your funny govt refuted in case of Gandollar

Cheap blackmail strategy. At least Mbaka no commit crime, na contract e dey find even if na true. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
kingthreat:

See this stinking nincompoop demanding I answer his question like I owe him my attention. Any further mention from you will be ignored.

still doesn'tn't answer d question:

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Galatians: 3:11pm On May 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
I don't believe this!!
And even it is true, it's not the reason why Father Mbaka will speak out!
This government is Failing and Falling
Only the Divine Mercy of God can Rescue the Nation.

Nigeria is not a Nation
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Bimiafashion(f): 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
come make I use you do money grin grin grin
Go and use your sister. Mad man.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Bimiafashion post=101288501] Go and use your sister. Mad man.[/quot] baba ijebu said na you go fit dey bring dollars and euros for me grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Neddyogu(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2021
Burtonj:
How are we sure this it the truth??
No smoke without fire
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Neddyogu(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
samuelonyewueny:
I'm not a catholic. However anyone speaking ill of mbaka is a baby & needs to grow up. Anybody can ask for contract from the government or private company. Asking for contract is similar to applying for a job. Even without facts/data I can almost tell you that mbaka didn't ask for contract for himself (most likely for church members/his friends). That's how networking works; use someone who knows someone you want to know - if you've a business you'd truly understand what I'm saying. Majority of the people speaking trash is out of jealousy (cos they can never be where mbaka is)

What business does a man who took a vow of poverty got to do with contract-seeking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.