Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu (75218 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Una never start to de suffer.. useless tin. Channel ur frustration to ur unfortunate parent and get d Bleep outa my mention.
jaxxy:

U left Mbaka to attack Yorubas? Nawa 4dis bigotry ooo.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by FA13(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:
U should blame ur useless parent for not giving u a good life.. get d Bleep outa my mention. U slow poke.

Next time, reason before commenting.

Parentless child.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Benbellamor: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
lucianohase:
I don't like Mbaka or whatever for some personal reasons though, but I know that what garba shehu said is part of apshits political shenanigans! So I'm not surprised.....
don't you think it's good they pay his with his coin

You see the end of these Jonathan destrators now

Saraki
Dino
Tambuwal
Father Mbaka
Many more,..
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dem dn expose the Useless Moronic fool claiming pastor..
Mbaka bu onye ara , ekwensu na onye Nzuzu..
Next time the asshole go get sense..
Stupid things we call men of god.. you can't see johnson suleiman, joshua selman, joseph iginla, etc do this..
Gini bu problem ndi igbo anyi na ego sef.. the cunt dn see em respect cos of money..
Compensation indeed. Mkpi
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Karemarealty288(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka why

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by peddas: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cnach:

Shehu forget that rubbish. u can deceive ur siblings but not I and my brothers down south.
show us the proof, the written proposal or audio discussion. I'm not a fan to mbaka but I'm careful illiterates don't deceive me
Thank you, even if father is quity, we southerners will support our own.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Okortor: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol, pained fool.
FA13:

Next time, reason before commenting.

Parentless child.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by densiks: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Though I know this is a weak attempt at blackmail.

There’s no crime in requesting for contracts by recommendation in a presidential governance system,provided the procurement rules are followed.

In fact it’s part of the deal in party politics as party members are awarded lucrative contracts as reward for their investment in the campaigns and for funding of the party in future elections.

I’ve also not heard that it is s crime for a clergy man to do legitimate business,so on this one whether true or not,Mbaka did no wrong.

Garba shehu is clearly an irresponsible and incompetent spokesperson who belongs to the garbage dump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by shiwex: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
Lies.....He might have come to visit, wThis is not proof that he asked for contract. Give us video evidence. Just as we have for Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Clowns! So a picture can prove a conversation took place. The same way an imaginary one proved onnoghen was with atiku.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by drstone1: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
angry
Terrorists fighting back

Yes indeed. But sometimes dont blame them. They used him to achieve their ends. It's a miracle their charms seem to fade on the priest. They can paint him black for all they care. However advising him to emulate Kumuyi and Adeboye is another thing. Trying to make comparison between him and Pastor Adeboye of RccG is another gimmick. 1. To silence criticism from all quarters. A closed mouth is a closed destiny 2. To divide and rule. It's also called taqqiya. Deceiving
the "infidels"
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by osusuallstars: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
ZeroWorries:
No one wish to be in this condition for only family people will understand being a condition one cannot provide food her children. Four months now no salary for me in. My children deserve better than this even though their mother is no more. At least food to eat should be there for them. Like I said, 4 months now and no salary. I beg for your mercy to assist me so I can get what to eat for them.

A/c No: 313_0071_135 - First Bank - Hary

Your name is not hary
But Essien Atim Stephen.
Because you are lazy hence hiding your real name
You mean u cant sell pure water , push barrow or do cleaning or washing of car to feed your children ?
It a pity some men are idiots
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by ifud(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by muhua1: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
I know all these people attacking,sabotaging the government fight against insecurity, sponsored criminals is all because they didn’t get any share from government very wicked people,starting from swore and NMK and those fake pastors,
If I’m garba shehu I will just leak the picture to any news paper instead of talking directly.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Deal go wrong for the both parties and kasala burst
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by sonofElElyon: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

May be true but if I were mbaka, I would sue garba shehu. No shred of evidence is provided except a picture! Where are the contractors? Even if there's a picture of mbaka with Buhari and contractors it still doesn't mean he asked for contracts for himself.. or that he even brought them.. no audio evidence.. mere unsubstantiated allegation

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Chirowman(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is alright
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Lomprico2: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Father Mbaka should enjoy the humiliation.

This is what you get when you dine with the devil!

gbam!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Egabs(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
and any reasonable person would take this Garba shehu seriously, may be that person has coronavirus or is brain is not functioning well any more

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by InvertedHammer: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
daddytime:
Lol...i could care less about the Ibaka abi na Mbaka.

But this is just so kindergarten, the lowest of all lows, and a huge shame that a so-called Presidential spokesman will reduce the Presidency to this okiri gossip.
/
This is not okiri gossip.

It is Mbaka's modus operandi. Just like asking politicians to break kolanut with a project before he would break their candidacy. They know that Mbaka is a charlatan. That's why they are throwing all punches at him. Serves him well.

Private business discussions about Mbaka always points to the same narratives. His primary interest is crude oil.
/
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by adelaja70(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okortor:
Big foolish slowpoke. If not that ur parent didn't send u to school, u won't av had problem with reading English. Ozwor..
Your brain dey leak... The topic is about Mbaka. And cause your parents did not teach you how to respect other tribes you foolishly brought Yoruba into your trashy trash... Kadafun o!
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by highness25(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu
So in the eyes of this Shehu, what's happening in Nigeria is good? Make in no worry, even the rich de cry too. E go soon reach in side

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hmmmm, he's always after gratification which to me is not a must, if one is willing to give him, no problem but it shouldn't be a must thing.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Venlony: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
When the center cannot hold--------fill in the gap.
Useless government that specializes on propaganda and black mailing.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Venlony: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
muhua1:
I know all these people attacking,sabotaging the government fight against insecurity, sponsored criminals is all because they didn’t get any share from government very wicked people,starting from swore and NMK and those fake pastors,
If I’m garba shehu I will just leak the picture to any news paper instead of talking directly.
yen yen shut up .
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by tit(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mbaka is a osu.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by CSTRR: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Garba shehu is most likely telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MhyMZfpQ&t=261s

This is a video of Mbaka pressuring Peter obi for money for project.
Peter obi asked him to show him a project for him to invest directly in, but Mbaka refused.

He wanted raw cash and called Peter Obi a stingy man.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by CSTRR: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
BTW, nobody is calling it a fight against Christianity and the south because we Know better.

If it were an abokii like pantami, they would call it islamophobia.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Ever8090: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sunnybay7:
You had to wait for years to tell us this nonsense. Now I see why we are in this mess, the head is rotten.
mbaka also waited for long before telling us that Buhari is bad..so both of them are saying the truth...
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by punisha: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shugabanqasa:

Consume sniper instead

Try it and come and tell us of ur journey to d great beyond.
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Phargbemmy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Okortor post=101270746]Frustrated fool. Slow poke.. channel ur frustration to ur unfortunate parent that refused to give a good life ozwor..gets Bleep outa my mention.[/quote

So e pain you. Stop being tribalistic ewu. Your statement shows how your parents are. Son of a stupid lineage. We know your kind, oloshi masafani omo irankiran
Re: Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu by Qoko: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Okay Mallam Garuba, I am telling you that Nigeria is bad in all ramifications and thank God I have not seek for any contract, PMB shd better resign now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.