Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money (59520 Views)

Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / THROWBACK: When MBAKA Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by NwekeUG(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6CxFgcMGiA

Throwback video of Peter Obi declining when Mbaka asked him for money - IGBERETV

In 2018, when Obi was the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of the PDP during the 2019 election period, Mbaka appealed to Obi during his church’s annual harvest and bazaar celebration to make a donation to support his church building project. Peter Obi refused to make his donation public. Instead, Peter Obi asked the priest to direct him to any project of his choice and he would support.

601 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Dankovich1: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
This video made my love and support for OBI to grow more.

Obi's level of principle shares no bond. It really need to be studied and worthy of emulating.

I love this STINGY MAN who gives money to the right people.
I love this STINGY MAN who doesn't drink champagne with the public fund but uses it to improve their lives.
I love this STINGY MAN whose integrity is topnotch and who can't be deceived into showing off in the public.
I love this STINGY MAN who loves the poor masses more than himself...
I love this STINGY MAN who has refused to collect pension from the Anambra State government since he left. This is what those people who are seen as givers do.
I love this STINGY MAN for coming out to save the ordinary Nigerians.
Mr. Peter Obi the truth is that we DON'T DESERVE YOU but in all your dealings may the Heavens bless and enrich you.

1351 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by iCheckm8: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nawa

407 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by NwekeUG(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka later apologized to Obi in 2018 for calling him 'stingy'. See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoMMAPBoSo&t=16s

But on Wednesday Mbaka blasted Peter Obi again after Peter Obi's supporters started circulating the apology video on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNczeSwJiFU&t=9s

358 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Cypress042(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin Bloggers always looking for a way to cash out, they must dig out the truth even though it means going to hell grin

520 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Joezinho: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
igbos are their own worst enemies.. Bunch of betrayers and saboteurs..

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .

404 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by JAMO84: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
I support OBI on this one, show me project to help you find. I can't donate money to private pocket

784 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by flamingREED(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
What a challenge to us to stand by godly principles no matter who wants us to compromise it!

Lesson learned.

I am Obidient.

710 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by abitex577(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Christian giving is freewill, a priest should not manipulate or coerce a candidate to give to the church, that is walking in the flesh, God loves a cheerful giver and not one who gives to please a priest or church......

613 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by slimjohn2k5: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
We need subtitle so we appreciate the video

Modified:
Someone just shared the one with subtitle
https://twitter.com/NGRLabourParty/status/1537313990992445446?t=CGeEuqnNcilpyLd6R-4dzQ&s=19

444 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by ajekpaks(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

I won't be shocked if a month before the presidential election ESN and UGM will declare sit at home in AFGHANeastern..

But Mbaka is right. What real chance has Obi got to win presidency?He belongs to a party with no single stronghold.Suddenly this movement started on social media. Funny when people live in euphoria and delusions of grandeur.. .

Stale... yawns...

561 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

336 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by SupremeSpecimen: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Yes social media that's controlled by robots

Well said smart joe

409 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Oilwell(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6CxFgcMGiA

Throwback video of Peter Obi declining when Mbaka asked him for money - IGBERETV

In 2018, when Obi was the running mate to Atiku Abubakar of the PDP during the 2019 election period, Mbaka appealed to Obi during his church’s annual harvest and bazaar celebration to make a donation to support his church building project. Peter Obi refused to make his donation public. Instead, Peter Obi asked the priest to direct him to any project of his choice and he would support.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

No mind them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoxiySi_bBw

The same father mbaka

The two weeks after he was accused by father mbaka of being stingy because he refused to a make a public donation which he says wasn't his style. He dedicated and commissioned one gigantic cathedral size catholic church he built for in his village folks with less media frenzy. Only one media house covered it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4884144/church-built-peter-obi-blessed

Please guys look at this post .

Obi na silent achiever

397 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Oilwell(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoxiySi_bBw

The same father mbaka

The two weeks after he was accused by father mbaka of being stingy because he refused to a make a public donation which he says wasn't his style. He dedicated and commissioned one gigantic cathedral size catholic church he built for in his village folks with less media frenzy. Only one media house covered it.

Please guys look at this post .

Obi na silent achiever

364 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by lastmessenger: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka is Gradually getting mad. I see his downfall very soon.

437 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Voice234: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka why?

All these so called “god of men” posing as men of God, defrauding the gullible and Unenlightened. I am an Igbo man and hearing/watching all these theatrics by Mbaka is making me wonder if there’s God and if there is, why will he allow frauds like Mbaka ridicule his name

411 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Klington: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Just one of the many reasons to fall deeply in love with this one of kind individual Peter Obi.

Man isn't your regular hypocritical Nigerian politician.

Peter Obi 2023

483 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by otipoju(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi dey give me joy always. I no be small pikin and I dont need any role model at my age...but I swear Peter's lifestyle is worthy of emulation. This man has been a BILLIONAIRE for over 25 years yet he lives a simple and humble lifestyle. No chieftancy title sef.

True true, na coins dey make noise. Paper money dey very quiet. Also strong man no be by loud voice. Na empty barrel dey do gira gira. Very principled man.

Obi will always think objectively first and then do what he believes to be the right thing. If you no like am na your wahala, no be fight. He is what they call "quiet strength". Na when you jam am you go feel am sey Peter Obi na iron body.

489 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obi is the global C.E.O of stingy men Association

419 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by iCauseTrouble: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
I support Peter Obi. He wanted to know if the money Fr. Mbaka was asking is for production or consumption.

We no dey give shi shi!!!!

528 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by VeryWickedGoat: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
So nobody can get anything on this man??

I will be the first angry

380 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by MrBanner(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
I watched the translated edit of this video on twitter and words could not contain my disappointment. This is so shameful, a priest acting like a beggar. So this is why he's angry at Peter Obi?

502 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by obicoolnino: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
E

316 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Prayfortheworld: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
My president!!
I will vote for you
My family will
My street people are obideint!!

I love obi

Anyways if they're not going to vote for obi na everyone go still suffer ThankGod no tribe is buying diesel 100naira
ThankGod no tribe is buying fuel 90 naira
ThankGod no tribe is buy groceries cheaper na everybody e dy reach
We can continue the tribalism
dollar is heading to 1k
Petrol will soon be 500 and we will keep fighting triabal war that has nothing to do with the economy of this country

People are dying everyday all we care about is what tribe will rule and what tribe won't.

We will be here to read the lamentations of everyone and believe me nobody will give a damn because everyone will be fighting to survive.
If things starts working out well it will work for everyone and not any tribe
If fuel sell for 100 naira today it will be for the benefit of every tribe
If dollar gets to 300 today it will be for the benefit of every one
Obi is not a bad person
Kwankaso is not a bad person
Atiku is not a bad person
Tinubu is not a bad person
We only want younger people
We only want our country to be gaint of Africa again
God bless Nigeria
God bless obideint family and God bless we the citizens
#lets save this nation
I'm obideint

451 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by teekay213(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

332 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by teekay213(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

330 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money by Promoter2: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
The clergyman is just pained.

Check out my signature

377 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.