Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria (4963 Views)

Yet More Bantu (hebrew) Words/names From Cross River, Nigeria / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 10:14pm On May 05, 2021
bobestman:

That's cognitive dissonance. A matrix we all were trapped in before the light of awakening shined on us. The kabala magic thing is similar to what they did that makes Christians see the white Messiah. He even appear to them but they don't know he is an impostor.

Yah is sending those that refuse to wake up a Strong Delusion. Every since Covid_19 SCAMdemic hoax started, i noticed most people are in a state of Hypnotism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by haddeylium(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2021
Jesus was a Hebrew and israelite man . Hebrew were not from neither African or Europe descent.Abraham came from “Ur of the Chaldees”, which is in a land we now call Iraq.
The important thing is Jesus' work on Earth which is to proclaim 'God's kingdom' .
color,race, nationalism,ethnic pride you're pushing is useless if you don't understand his message.
Pull yourself together and get over this your Afrocentric philosophy without benefits

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
Truthwords:

Yes a lot of kabala magic takes place before programs such as news etc begins. There used to be a video on YouTube titled confessions of an ex BET executive, that guy confessed how voodoo and homosexuality is used by BET to keep black people asleep. Most people don't know how dangerous TV is. That's why most nairalanders hate each other but worship and love people like bill gates

EXACTLY... They're under spells.
And TV and the media are Major witchcraft tools. There's a lot of Satanism involved.
They fix spells inside movies, news broadcasts, adverts etc. And you'll hardly notice but you subconsciously are bewitched.

Words like: for the greater good, our common home", mankind etc. are examples of common spells used today.
Even the witch Melinda Gates, cast a spell when she said she saw bodies litter the streets in Africa, but it failed.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 10:12pm On May 12, 2021
donnie:

EXACTLY... They're under spells.
And TV and the media are Major witchcraft tools. There's a lot of Satanism involved.
They fix spells inside movies, news broadcasts, adverts etc. And you'll hardly notice but you subconsciously are bewitched.

Words like: for the greater good, our common home", mankind etc. are examples of common spells used today.
Even the witch Melinda gates, cast a spell when she said she saw bodies litter the streets in Africa, but it failed.

At the beginning of the Covid_19 SCAMdemic, they kept saying" We are all in this together" . Words are powerful and we need to consciously and subconsciously rebuke and reject it.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2021
haddeylium:
Jesus was a Hebrew and israelite man . Hebrew were not from neither African or Europe descent.Abraham came from “Ur of the Chaldees”, which is in a land we now call Iraq.
The important thing is Jesus' work on Earth which is to proclaim 'God's kingdom' .
color,race, nationalism,ethnic pride you're pushing is useless if you don't understand his message.
Pull yourself together and get over this your Afrocentric philosophy without benefits
If your relying on CNN or Hollywood as your source of true history or understanding of "race", you're lost and you deserve pity. You're already used to all the fake maps and histories.

Ur of the Chaldeans was not in any bloody Iraq but in the Sahara (West Africa). This is the region of true ancient Sumer and Mesopotemia... not the nonsense the Illuminati have put out there to blind you.

Abraham was born and grew up among ancient populations as the Dogon people of Mali ...the real ancient Chaldeans (pix below). By that time the white (or mixed) races you foolishly worship today did not exist. What they had then were nephilim (neanderthals) living in caves, not humans. You cannot compare the age of the Dogon people to people who came out of Ukraine, Polland, Germany calling themselves Jews... folks with European DNA.

It's funny how people just go and read up general fake his-story on Google and think they're prepared to talk with enlightened folk. Away with your useless white Jesus doctrine that has brought nothing other than blindness, slavery, destruction and death to our people. NONSENSE. angry

1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
donnie:

If your relying on CNN or Hollywood as your source of true history or understanding or "race", you're lost and you deserve pity. You're already used to all the fake maps and histories.

Ur of the Chaldeans was not in any bloody Iraq but in the Sahara (West Africa). This is the region of true ancient Sumer and Mesopotemia... not the nonsense the Illuminati have put out there to blind you.

Abraham was born and grew up among ancient populations as the Dogon people of Mali ...the real ancient Chaldeans (pix below). By that time the white (or mixed) races you foolishly worship today did not exist. What they had then were nephilim (neanderthals) living in caves, not humans. You cannot compare the age of the Dogon people to people who came out of Ukraine, Polland, Germany calling themselves Jews... folks with European DNA.

It's funny how people just go and read up general fake his-story on Google and think they're prepared to talk with enlightened folk. Away with your useless white Jesus doctrine that has brought nothing other than blindness, slavery, destruction and death to our people. NONSENSE. angry

You said Solomon's temple is in the Kalahari desert, how does this relate with your profile pic?

Where will the daughter of his dispersed be gathered to, the Kalahari?

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

You said Solomon's temple is in the Kalahari desert, how does this relate with your profile pic?

Where will the daughter of his dispersed be gathered to, the Kalahari?

You're already in the Holy land because Nigeria is in the region of the Northern Kingdom, and it doesn't contadict my profile pic. All of that region was once called Ethiopia (Upper and lower Ethiopia) and there are many great rivers flowing through it. Jerusalem and the temple are in Southern Africa (in the southern Kingdom).

It makes me laugh because they had these flights in bible days between Yeroboam of the Northern Kingdom and the Kingdom of Judah. Yeroboam cut off from the Southern kingdom of Judah and even prevented the people of the Northern Kingdom from going to offer scarifies there at the temple in Jerusalem where YAHUAH put his name. Yeroboam set up his own High places and his own priesthood with golden calves and told the people, these are your gods (1kings12:28). They even fixed their own feast days and that is how it continued till today.

It's the reason there's so much Idolatory in West Africa that one will wonder "Are these really the people?" Also, the region of West Africa was home to the earlier sumerian civilization which has greatly inflenced much of the Culture and tradition.

So when I even have arguments with folks about the location of the temple (bobestman believes it's in Igbo land), I laugh because I see the bible come alive. Scriptures however say that in the time of the end, the two sticks (Northern and southern Kingdom) will come together again as one Kingdom (Ezekiel 37). They will agree again.

1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
donnie:

You're already in the Holy land because Nigeria is in the region of the Northern Kingdom, and it doesn't contadict my profile pic. All of that region was once called Ethiopia (Upper and lower Ethiopia) and there are many great rivers flowing through it. Jerusalem and the temple are in Southern Africa (in the southern Kingdom).

It makes me laugh because they had these flights in bible days between Yeroboam of the Northern Kingdom and the Kingdom of Judah. Yeroboam cut off from the Southern kingdom of Judah and even prevented the people of the Northern Kingdom from going to offer scarifies there at the temple in Jerusalem where YAHUAH put his name. Yeroboam set up his own High places and his own priesthood with golden calves and told the people, these are your gods (1kings12:28). They even fixed their own feast days and that is how it continued till today.

It's the reason there's so much Idolatory in West Africa that one will wonder "Are these really the people?" Also, the region of West Africa was home to the earlier sumerian civilization which has greatly inflenced much of the Culture and tradition.

So when I even have arguments with folks like bobestman about the location of the temple it makes me laugh because I see the bible come alive. Scriptures however say that in the time of the end, the two sticks (Northern and southern Kingdom) will come together again as one Kingdom (Ezekiel 37).

So Solomon's temple was located in Ethiopia/Cush?

Cush is traditionally considered the ancestor of the "land of Cush," an ancient territory believed to have been located near the Red Sea. Cush is identified in the Bible with the Kingdom of Kush or ancient Ethiopia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_(Bible)
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

Cush is traditionally considered the ancestor of the "land of Cush," an ancient territory believed to have been located near the Red Sea. Cush is identified in the Bible with the Kingdom of Kush or ancient Ethiopia.

You're wrong because where we call Ethiopia today was actually called Abyssinia in ancient times and not Ethiopia. Ethiopia was a much larger portion of land as shown in ancient maps like the one I just shared.

The Illuminati and the powers that be changed the ancient maps, names, locations etc. The purpose is to keep YAH'S poeple in the dark as long as possible because our rise is their destruction.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

I'm ancient times, the land of Kush included South Sudan (Nubia) and even Yemen... Not just where you call Ethiopia today.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On May 14, 2021
donnie:

You're wrong because where we call Ethiopia today was actually called Abyssinia in ancient times and not Ethiopia. Ethiopia was a much larger portion of land like shown in ancient maps like the one I just shared.

The Illuminati and the powers that be changed the ancient maps, names, locations etc. The purpose is to keep YAH'S poeple in the dark as long as possible because our rise is their destruction.

So Solomon's temple was in Abyssinia?

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

So Solomon's temple was in Abyssinia?

You nor get brain again? You dey fall my hand.

donnie:

You're wrong because where we call Ethiopia today was actually called Abyssinia in ancient times and not Ethiopia. Ethiopia was a much larger portion of land as shown in ancient maps like the one I just shared.

donnie:

I'm ancient times, the land of Kush included South Sudan (Nubia) and even Yemen... Not just where you call Ethiopia today.

Kushites are not the chosen people. The land of Kush is not the holy land, so the temple can't be there.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On May 14, 2021
donnie:

You nor get brain again? You dey fall my hand.

So the summary of what you are saying is that Solomon's temple was in Abyssinia, in the Land of Cush/Ethiopia, specifically in the Kalahari desert?

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

Google River Ethiope and see the mysteries for yourself. Ethiopia was formally Abyssiana. When those thieves came to Africa, they conquered the Northerners and used them as their puppets against the strongholds(South and West). Many things they saw in the stronghold areas they destroyed and went to recreate it up North. This also happened in Nigeria. Northerners were conquered first and they used them against Southerners. This is why we use the phrase <b>Fear North<b>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

So the summary of what you are saying is that Solomon's temple was in Abyssinia, in the Land of Cush/Ethiopia, specifically in the Kalahari desert?

Kalahari is not in the land of Kush. The Kushites populated Abyssinia (which you call Ethiopia today), South Sudan and even Yemen.

The Kalahari desert is in Southern Africa, which is in the land of Cannaan which the Most High gave to his people (Bantus/Negroes). The Canaanites are the Khoisans and pygmies many of whom the Bantus drove out.

***By the way, I've changed my profile pic to reflect the more accurate representation of the Holy land.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2021
Well said Lili Jack. Even Idrah is a Hebrew name but Christianity has blinded and brainwashed him.

1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
Truthwords:

Yah is sending those that refuse to wake up a Strong Delusion. Every since Covid_19 SCAMdemic hoax started, i noticed most people are in a state of Hypnotism.

Powerful words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
donnie:

Kalahari is not in the land of Kush. The Kushites populated Abyssinia (which you call Ethiopia today), South Sudan and even Yemen.

The Kalahari desert is in Southern Africa, which is in the land of Cannaan which the Most High gave to his people (Bantus/Negroes). The Canaanites are the Khoisans and pygmies many of whom the Bantus drove out.

***By the way, I've changed my profile pic to reflect the more accurate representation of the Holy land.

So Og the King of Bashan and Sihon of the Amorites are all Khoisan and Pygmies? The Jebusites, Hittites, Hivites, etc are all Khoisans and Pygmies?

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2021
MrPresident1:

So Og the King of Bashan and Sihon of the Amorites are all Khoisan and Pygmies? The Jebusites, Hittites, Hivites, etc are all Khoisans and Pygmies?

All those were black populations... And they could very well have been pygmies or Khoisans. There were many Canaanite populations... even the Massai today are ancient biblical Canaanites. There were no whites or Caucasians then. Only wild beasts and savages who sometimes came out of the caves and were chased back by humans.

Abi are the Canaanites not black children of Ham again? Abi you're confused because of fake white ISRAEL? Even the gods the Canaanites worshiped were black like themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
donnie:

All those were black populations... And they could very well have been pygmies or Khoisans. There were many Canaanite populations... even the Massia today are ancient biblical Canaanites. There were no whites or Caucasians then. Only wild beasts and savages who sometimes came out of the caves and were chased back by humans.

Abi are the Canaanites not black children of Ham again? Abi you're confused because of fake white ISRAEL. Even the gods the Canaanites worshiped were black like themselves.

Og king of Bashan and Sihon were giants. They were Anakims. They were not Khoisan or Pygmies.

Africa is the land of Ham; Phut, Mizraim, Kush and Canaan. The interiors of Africa which you point to as the location of Solomon's temple, was a wilderness in the time we are referencing. The Mesopotamian valley in the 'East' is where all the early stories of the Bible happened. They did not happen in the interiors of Africa. If the Kalahari desert is where Solomon's temple is, America would not have built the 3rd temple in Jerusalem as it now stands, nor would it have placed her shrine in the same Jerusalem.

The crusades would not have happened in the middle east, they would have happened in Africa, all those ancient wars would have happened in Botswana and Namibia not in the Middle east.

If your doctrine is right, the Israelis would not be in Jerusalem today, they will be in Botswana Ezekiel 7:24

I do not know if you are deliberately lying or you are just confused. If you are confused, you can be redeemed. But if you are deliberately lying, then you will pay for it, I am 100% sure of this.

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2021
MrPresident1:

Og king of Bashan and Sihon were giants. They were Anakims. They were not Khoisan or Pygmies.
Do you want me to show you evidence of Giants on the continent of Africa too? That mixing took place all over the planet. There is much evidence of the presence of such giants in true scriptural Mesopotemia (Sahara desert) and even in the land of Cannaan below the Sahara.
Africa is the land of Ham; Phut, Mizraim, Kush and Canaan. The interiors of Africa which you point to as the location of Solomon's temple, was a wilderness in the time we are referencing. The Mesopotamian valley in the 'East' is where all the early stories of the Bible happened. They did not happen in the interiors of Africa. If the Kalahari desert is where Solomon's temple is, America would not have built the 3rd temple in Jerusalem as it now stands, nor would it have placed her shrine in the same Jerusalem.
You only quote what your slavemasters taught you. You can't defend it. It was not a wilderness. Go through my TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS THREADS and learn. I once believed the same fake Israel and Mesopotemia like you but later had to humble myself and relearn everything.

None of the maps they show you with fake ISRAEL is older than the 18th century. But I can show you maps as old as 15th century. These maps were later seized, hidden etc. Some of their holders went missing. To get the hard copies of these maps today costs hundreds of thousands of usd. What are they hiding?
The crusades would not have happened in the middle east, they would have happened in Africa, all those ancient wars would have happened in Botswana and Namibia not in the Middle east.
The crusades were much much later in history and followed the Inquisition which involved the persecution, slavery, murder and expelling of the true negro/bantu Isrealites back to the coasts of Africa from Europe where they had conquered and ruled for over 700 years.
If your doctrine is right, the Israelis would not be in Jerusalem today, they will be in Botswana Ezekiel 7:24
My doctrine is the truth. And if there was any truth to their socalled history, they will not even call themselves Israel-ee or Jew-ISH which names clearly show they are copies and not original.
That fake land was created in 1948 by the league of nations and they were taught that language by a man named Eleazar Ben Yahuda who stole the Bantu language (which is ancient Hebrew) and mixed with german Latin etc. Many of their customs and even their dressing was stolen from the Bantus. They practice much of Babylonian religion, which is not based on the Torah. Ancient Babylonians were Kushites mind you, not Iraqis. They even first chose Uganda as a location for their fake state before they settled for Palestine. Then they had to fake a holocaust claiming 6million deaths (whereas 15million true Isrealites were murderered in Congo during the same period of the so-called holocaust) to justify their stealing of someone else's land.
I do not know if you are deliberately lying or you are just confused. If you are confused, you can be redeemed. But if you are deliberately lying, then you will pay for it, I am 100% sure of this.
I am ready to lay down my life for this truth. Are you for your fake white Jesus and fake white ISRAEL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
donnie:

Do you want me to show you evidence of Giants on the continent of Africa too? That mixing took place all over the planet. There is much evidence of the presence of such giants in true scriptural Mesopotemia (Sahara desert) and even in the land of Cannaan below the Sahara.
You only quote what your slavemasters taught you. You can't defend it. It was not a wilderness. Go through my TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS THREADS and learn. I once believed the same fake Israel and Mesopotemia like you but later had to humble myself and relearn everything.

None of the maps they show you with fake ISRAEL is older than the 18th century. But I can show you maps as old as 14th and 15th century. These maps were later seized, hidden etc. Some of their holders went missing. To get the hard copies of these maps today costs hundreds of thousands of usd. What are they hiding?

The crusades were much much later in history and followed the Inquisition which involved the persecution, slavery, murder and expelling of the true negro/bantu Isrealites back to the coasts of Africa from Europe where they had conquered and ruled for over 700 years.
My doctrine is the truth. And if there was any truth to their socalled history, they will not even call themselves Israel-ee or Jew-ISH which names clearly show they are copies and not original.
That fake land was created in 1948 by the league of nations and they were taught that language by a man named Eleazar Ben Yahuda. They stole the Bantu language (which is ancient Hebrew) and mixed with german Latin etc. Many of their customs and even their dressing was stolen from the Bantus. They practice much of Babylonian religion, which is not based on the Torah. Ancient Babylonians were Kushites, mind you. They even first chose Uganda as a location for their fake state before they settled for Palestine. Then they had to fake a holocaust claiming 6million deaths whereas 15million true Isrealites were murderered in Congo during the same period of the so-called holocaust.

I am ready to lay down my life for this truth. Are you for your fake white Jesus and fake white ISRAEL?

Looks like we do not have the same doctrine. There may be a few similarities but DEFINITELY not the same whole.

When you were still cavorting with Pastor Chris, I had already created the watchers' thread, so in any way I am not your mate. It is good to give deference to one's elders and betters, I have not seen that in you, you are so uncouth and disrespectful. If we were on the same doctrine you wouldn't do that.

Un-follow me please.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 15, 2021
donnie:

If your relying on CNN or Hollywood as your source of true history or understanding of "race", you're lost and you deserve pity. You're already used to all the fake maps and histories.

"Sour Diesel" you dey smoke solid. grin

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2021
Truth hurts. The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who can't read, write, communicate well but those who can't unlearn and relearn the lies they used to dupe and enslave their ancestors. Pastors, Bishops, Popes, Imams etc babes(little children) shall teach and humble you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2021
MrPresident1:

Looks like we do not have the same doctrine. There may be a few similarities but DEFINITELY not the same whole.

When you were still cavorting with Pastor Chris, I had already created the watchers' thread, so in any way I am not your mate. It is good to give deference to one's elders and betters, I have not seen that in you, you are so uncouth and disrespectful. If we were on the same doctrine you wouldn't do that.

Un-follow me please.
[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
bobestman:
Truth hurts. The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who can't read, write, communicate well but those who can't unlearn and relearn the lies they used to dupe and enslave their ancestors. Pastors, Bishops, Popes, Imams etc babes(little children) shall teach and humble you

GBAM

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

"Sour Diesel" you dey smoke solid. grin
It's easy to tell between me and you who is most likely to be on substances. You even know their various names. You sure you're okay?

[img]https://media1./images/6db3639375032577eb2abfa91e354533/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 15, 2021
donnie:

It's easy to tell between me and you who is most likely to be on substances. You even know their various names. You sure you're okay?

[img]https://media1./images/6db3639375032577eb2abfa91e354533/tenor.gif[/img]
You are definitely on "sour diesel". grin Look at how your eyes dey red in the gif you posted.

Please, do me a favor, leave this thread this night and avoid posting. I am sure when your eyes clear tomorrow you will delete all the jargons you have posted so far in this thread. You try oooo. Since April 30 you have been on this thing, it means there is no day you have not smoked it. Just try to avoid it for 48 hours by not posting here. I'm sure when your eyes clear, you will erase everything. Say NO to drugs.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2021
Kikongo to English
Ěle = Power (El/God)
Ělimo = Most High Power (El/God)
Isaĕle = called/named by God (Israel)
Isolĕle = chosen/elect of God
Yuda = to praise (Judah)
Yissa’Ya = he who comes in the name of Yah (Messiah)
‎Abĕle = El/God is my father (Abel)
Abana = father of children (Abraham)
Yiseka = he who laughs (Isaac)
Yakoba = hidden one (Jacob)
Mosi = drawn from water (Moses)
Samba = Sabbath
Zulu = heaven
Mwanda = spirit
Bana = children
Sambula = bless you
Ingenta = so be it

“Zambi” is rooted in the word “semi” which means “seed” as s/z are interchangeable in the kiKongo dialect. It also linked to the word “sema” which means “to create”. And the final word this title is linked to is “Sambi” which means “the one from whom we receive blessings/sanctification” in kiKongo. Now when the “N” is placed in front of “Zambi” rendering the spelling “Nzambi,” it is because the word has been rendered a pronoun for a specific individual; the word of Yah.

Nzambi Ya = seed/creation of Yah
Nzambi Ya Mpungu = seed/creation of Yah Almighty
Ya Mpungu = Yah Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2021
EDOMITE JEWS BEGAN TO CALL THEMSELVES HEBREWS AND ISRAELITES IN 1860"
Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol. 10:23 �

"ESAU-EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY"
1925 Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 5 Page 41.

THEY ARE NOT OF ISRAEL OR JUDAH

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 8:43am On May 18, 2021
donnie:
EDOMITE JEWS BEGAN TO CALL THEMSELVES HEBREWS AND ISRAELITES IN 1860"
Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol. 10:23 �

"ESAU-EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY"
1925 Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 5 Page 41.

THEY ARE NOT OF ISRAEL OR JUDAH

grin grin grin

Keep tormenting these liars.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 8:50am On May 18, 2021
MrPresident1:

donnie:
There were many Canaanite populations... even the Massai today are ancient biblical Canaanites.

Speaking of Giants... Average height of the Massai is 6ft 3inches. Is that normal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Pastors Hear The Voice Of God / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.