Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,005 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria (4961 Views)

Yet More Bantu (hebrew) Words/names From Cross River, Nigeria / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 1:19pm On May 01, 2021
bobestman:

We are not related to the Hebrews. We are the Hebrews they copied from. Our stories is what they gave you in the Old Testament or Torah. Torah was corrupted from Nduorah and Igbo word meaning Tree or book of life. The tree of life is a man which is the Messiah and a book which is the word of God or the Creator. Ibri/Ebri/Eebo/Ibo/Heebo/Hebrew/Igbo. Those with snakes tongues can't pronounce the gb sound in Igbo and that is how they twisted it to Hebrew which means old or Ancient or first people of the creator Isaiah 44:7; 47:6. These are the little I can tell you for now. I don't teach ppl histories but to live right which is the important thing.

The pinks who rule your world knew these that's why any evidence to show blacks are the true or first people were trashed out and twisted. Your enemies can't give you anything that will make you know the truth especially when he is the one that hid it from you. You can believe whatever you like
Bros this narrative does not make sense. The religious places like the temple of Solomon and mount Sinai all have their geographical locations in the middle-east , and not Africa. Another thing to point out is that most negros who who lived besides Israel at that time where mainly from Ethiopia and Egypt. Kindly do more research into this because right now, your narrative does not fit well with the historical facts on ground
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
How did we lose our own history, and that same history brought to us and forced by our colonial masters to believe and follow?

Quietly read Deutronomy 28:1-down you will understand
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros this narrative does not make sense. The religious places like the temple of Solomon and mount Sinai all have their geographical locations in the middle-east , and not Africa. Another thing to point out is that most negros who who lived besides Israel at that time where mainly from Ethiopia and Egypt. Kindly do more research into this because right now, your narrative does not fit well with the historical facts on ground

That's the way you understand it cos that is what your enemies want you to understand. Things I tell you, you can't get them in books but it's the truth. Read other lost books, the enemies destroyed the true temples where they are and went further u p North to recreate them. Both Isreali and Ethiopia were created in 1948, the former for fake Jews and the later for Christians but truly this things all happened in deep Africa. Our ancestors ere brainwashed and don't even care until now when the true ppl have awakened to tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
My grand and great parents were juju worshippers. I find it confusing that they are the same Israelites of the Bible, yet they were oblivious of it? In fact, my late great grand father shot at a missionary who tried to bring christianity to our community. He was serving a python as a deity.
Many Israelites were involved in snake worship which they learned from Egypt.

2 Kings 18:4
He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: ...

So how did all my ancestors lose their history as the true israelites and started worshipping idols?

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

2elliot:
And why did the bible or our history be brought to us by colonial masters who enslaved, killed and stole our resources?
There was no bible in the days of the prophets and apostles. What our forefathers had was the writings of the prophets written on scrolls. This is what the Edomites stole and used to compile their bible. And they used their fake New testament and white Jesus idol to brainwash our people and enslave them till this day.

SIDE NOTE: White people did not compile the first bible. The Ethiopian bible was much older and the Ethiopian Christian church older than the Roman church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by orunto27: 5:23pm On May 01, 2021
They are Cultists.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
Hmm. Amusing yet confusing. Is it the whole Bible that is our story or just some parts?
The whole book from Genesis to revelation is about us.
If Jesus in the new testament is part of our story, does it mean he will come to save us as prophesied?
We look forward to the coming of our black MESSIAH who will bring an end to the reign of EDOM and his Kingdoms.
Will the revelation accounts of the bible play out in africa as the real israelites? And again, who are the palestines recorded in the bible that always antagonise the israelites, and that their reconcilation with israel is a sign of the endtime? It is easy to accept the palestines and israel conflicts in the middle east to mean the prophesy, and that their reconcilation fulfills it.
They are already playing out. Palestine is said to be derived from Philistines. And they were black people. During the time of the Old testament, white people were still living in caves, not regarded as humans. Those Cannanites whom the children of Israel (Bantus/negroes) drove out and occupied their lands are the Khoisans, pygmies and Nilotics. These are the ones they want us to believe have become the white Palestineans in that fake land.
And also, I get confused when you sometimes demonised christianity, why so if they the christians are followers of christ according to the writen accounts of the Bible?
You're confused because you haven't fully woken up to the truth. Both history and scriptures attest to the presence of the mystery of iniquity already working in the days of the Apostles John and even Paul (2Thessalonians 2:7).
The children of Israel (our ancestors) were made to forsake the commandments worship other gods keeping pagan feasts days etc. The 7th day Shabbat was abolished and the people were forced to keep the "venerable day of the sun" -Sunday instead. Those who refused were killed.
Then we had false prophets and teachers who preached these same abominations and then Constantatine finally adopted the religion today known as Christianity but which was already being practiced in Egypt/ Ethiopia. He ensured that it incorporated all the pagan customs and traditions of Rome as well as those of the Hebrews so no one was left out. This is what scripture refers to as Mystery BABAYLON.
All this is the work of Satan to Corrupt the worship of YAH. Today it's used to enslave YAH'S people.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 11:52am On May 02, 2021
donnie:

Ishaka - Issachar (Jacobs son)
Mayim - Hebrew: Water (H4325)
Ejah - Jah/YAH (Psalm 68:4)
Eri - Son of Gad, son of Yakubi/Jacob
Iya/Iyar - Hebrew: light/glow
Adah - the name of two women in the Bible (H5710).
Yahe (Yair) - Hebrew: He enlightens
Babel - From root Bebe (Bakor) meaning wicked.
Ani - Hebrew lexicon (H6041).
Obal - Hebrew lexicon (H5745).
Ayah - Hebrew lexicon (H337 ).
Abi - Hezekiah's mother (H21).
Beten- Hebrew lexicon (H990).
Akim - Hebrew: God erects/establishes
Akimaya - (Heb: #885) Established by YAH.
Itam (pronounced ay-tawm)- H5862
Akan- Hebrew lexicon (H5912)
Efrayah- Ephraim: Joseph's son.
Manaseh- Joseph's son: Efik/Ibibio (meaning: look again).

Did you know?...
-Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), InyaƱ (Efik/Ibibio).
-What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile.
-The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.
-They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) first went South (Genesis 13:1) from Egypt, along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and through the Sahara (West Africa) before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.

Awesome...God's true chosen people are waking up!
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Everyone is claiming Hebrews...even igbos and some tribes in Jos undecided

The Bible says that the Israelites are scattered all over the world. Black people ( Shemites) are the true Israelites of the Bible. Ham is also black but they are not a part of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

The Bible says that the Israelites are scattered all over the world. Black people ( Shemites) are the true Israelites of the Bible. Ham is also black but they are not a part of us
I am sorry but I don't believe. There is no historical or scientific evidence to back that statement
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 2:43pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
I still do not believe that. History tells us otherwise and besides, there is no DNA link any tribe in Nigeria to the Hebrews. So why are we deceiving ourselves like this...

Whats the yardstick used to check the DNA. That DNA rubbish is part of the lies of the white man. If the Khazarians claiming to be Israelis today are truly the people they claim to be, how come they don't match Deuteronomy 28 ?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 2:47pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

Whats the yardstick used to check the DNA. That DNA rubbish is part of the lies of the white man. If the Khazarians claiming to be Israelis today are truly the people they claim to be, how come they don't match Deuteronomy 28 ?
Bros, Deuteronomy 28 has nothing to do with the lineage of the black people neither does it show there is a link to blacks being Hebrews . Stop making illogical claims that have no traceable origin
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're not making sense oga. What is needed here is proof to substantiate the claim of blacks being related to Hebrews. Not this rant you're typing

I came into this truth 7 years ago. Its not something you can learn in one day. Take your time to study your Bible forensically. Black Shemites people aka bantus are the real Israelites of the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 3:08pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, Deuteronomy 28 has nothing to do with the lineage of the black people neither does it show there is a link to blacks being Hebrews . Stop making illogical claims that have no traceable origin

Do you just claim its illogical because you are not willing to learn or because it shakes the foundation of everything you have been taught in Christianity

2 Likes

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 3:10pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
I am sorry but I don't believe. There is no historical or scientific evidence to back that statement
ok enjoy your sleep, take the blue pill, when you wake up you can believe what you want to believe.

Morpheus to Neo
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

I came into this truth 7 years ago. Its not something you can learn in one day. Take your time to study your Bible forensically. Black Shemites people aka bantus are the real Israelites of the Bible.
Brother, you don't read your Bible which why you'll continually fall for this sort of nonsense. The capitivity of Daniel, Nehemiah, Esther and Ezra are well documented into the history books and none of them were mentioned to be blacks. Rather historians and historical records tagged them as semitic. Another thing to point out is that modern day Israel has the temple and the historical sites. It was for this reason that the crusades were fought during the Renaissance period. Get your fact straight and stop following conspiracy theories
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

Do you just claim its illogical because you are not willing to learn or because it shakes the foundation of everything you have been taught in Christianity
You're not making sense bros. The historical documents are there to prove what I'm saying. It is you who is choosing to rewrite history by tossing things that have no traceable history
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
Brother, you don't read your Bible which why you'll continually fall for this sort of nonsense. The capitivity of Daniel, Nehemiah, Esther and Ezra are well documented into the history books and none of them were mentioned to be blacks. Rather historians and historical records tagged them as semitic. Another thing to point out is that modern day Israel has the temple and the historical sites. It was for this reason that the crusades were fought during the Renaissance period. Get your fact straight and stop following conspiracy theories

As usual the "Conspiracy Theories" word. Enjoy your bliss. Bye.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're not making sense bros. The historical documents are there to prove what I'm saying. It is you who is choosing to rewrite history by tossing things that have no traceable history

I won't even argue with you. Go and find out about the whitening of Biblical characters. Start from there. I was more stubborn than you when i started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZaYFbZl7Qw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3LYtI3Qzg

Take time to watch those 2 videos. I believe you are an educated person. No need to quarrel. If after watching them you still don't wake up. Then i leave you with Yah. Stay Blessed
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Hashabiah: 3:25pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

I won't even argue with you. Go and find out about the whitening of Biblical characters. Start from there. I was more stubborn than you when i started.

Take time to watch those 2 videos. I believe you are an educated person. No need to quarrel. If after watching them you still don't wake up. Then i leave you with Yah. Stay Blessed
You're telling me to go and find out what does not exist!!! Does that make sense to you?!!
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're telling me to go and find out what does not exist!!! Does that make sense to you?!!

You asked for evidence, i gave you two videos, that man explains it in details. I cant be going on and on replying you. Watch the video and stop trying to deflect. Now you are refusing to watch it because you know that it will shake everything you have ever believed in. By the way thats a pastor. He was killed for releasing this message. The world wants to keep our identity hidden, but Yah will open the eyes of everyone in time . This is my last reply, you asked for evidence, THERE YOU HAVE IT . That's just the tip of the iceberg
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 7:25pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

Powerful!
This man woke up many before his passing. His messages are still a blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

You asked for evidence, i gave you two videos, that man explains it in details. I cant be going on and on replying you. Watch the video and stop trying to deflect. Now you are refusing to watch it because you know that it will shake everything you have ever believed in. By the way thats a pastor. He was killed for releasing this message. The world wants to keep our identity hidden, but Yah will open the eyes of everyone in time . This is my last reply, you asked for evidence, THERE YOU HAVE IT . That's just the tip of the iceberg

HalleluYAH!
Truth is I can easily identify those who are sincere seekers. Not those type of late comers who are proud for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
Truthwords:

Stop wasting time on such people. When they are ready to know, the true light will shine on them and make them begin to hunger for the truth. We don't preach the awakening message like Churchians. Leave them the way they understand it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
bobestman:

Stop wasting time on such people. When they are ready to know, the true light will shine on them and make them begin to hunger for the truth. We don't preach the awakening message like Churchians. Leave them the way they understand it
As annoying as the below statements sound... It's the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 8:05am On May 03, 2021
Hashabiah:

This dude is annoying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 1:21pm On May 03, 2021
eplanning:

Powerful!
This man woke up many before his passing. His messages are still a blessing.

Till date i still listen to his messages. I will never forget when he said that his life was being threatened because he was revealing so many secrets. Sadly they killed him. But Happily, before he died, he duplicated himself in a lot of us globally. His legacy lives on. Pray for his wife too.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 1:25pm On May 03, 2021
bobestman:

That's the truth. We live in a world where, if people don't understand something, they just call it a "conspiracy theory" . That phrase has a powerful mind control on so many people. The CIA invented the term conspiracy theory and backed it up in kabala magic. The effects are still strong on the minds of millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2021
Truthwords:

That's the truth. We live in a world where, if people don't understand something, they just call it a "conspiracy theory" . That phrase has a powerful mind control on so many people. The CIA invented the term conspiracy theory and backed it up in kabala magic. The effects are still strong on the minds of millions.

Serious shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2021
Truthwords:

That's cognitive dissonance. A matrix we all were trapped in before the light of awakening shined on us. The kabala magic thing is similar to what they did that makes Christians see the white Messiah. He even appear to them but they don't know he is an impostor.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2021
bobestman:

That's cognitive dissonance. A matrix we all were trapped in before the light of awakening shined on us. The kabala magic thing is similar to what they did that makes Christians see the white Messiah. He even appear to them but they don't know he is an impostor.

Like jesusjnr2020 who is always seeing white Jesus and angels. grin
He even has the image as his profile picture.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by bobestman(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2021
donnie:

Like jesusjnr2020 who is always seeing white Jesus and angels. grin
He even has the image as his profile picture.

There are proofs scientifically, naturally and biblically that the true Messiah is black. It is their cup of tea if they keep seeing the white guy. The one who explains things to me have also seen the impostor decieving them spiritually.

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by Truthwords: 10:12pm On May 05, 2021
donnie:

Serious shocked

Yes a lot of kabala magic takes place before programs such as news etc begins. There used to be a video on YouTube titled confessions of an ex BET executive, that guy confessed how voodoo and homosexuality is used by BET to keep black people asleep. Most people don't know how dangerous TV is. That's why most nairalanders hate each other but worship and love people like bill gates

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: The Roaring Lion / How Can We Recognise False Teachers? / Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.