Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria (4922 Views)

Yet More Bantu (hebrew) Words/names From Cross River, Nigeria / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by MrPresident1: 8:52am On May 18, 2021
eplanning:

Speaking of Giants... Average height of the Massai is 6ft 3inches. Is that normal?

You are foolhardy enough to quote me, abi? Let thunder wring your neck.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by eplanning: 8:57am On May 18, 2021
MrPresident1:

You are foolhardy enough to quote me, abi? Let thunder wring your neck.

And yours as well wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by jared007: 3:48pm On May 18, 2021
Whether the Jews were black or white is of less importance.
Whether Jesus was black or white is of less importance.
Whether Jerusalem was/is in Africa or not is of less importance.

The important thing is the Jews and gentiles were brought into Abraham fold through Jesus/Yeshua. So there's no basis to keep preaching racial prejudice and racism. Or didn't Yashua die for the whole world? Or are you trying to say the whites are reptilian so they have no hope of salvation?

You even condemned christianity? Constantine or Rome didn't create christianity but Roman Catholism. Are you telling me that all the physical miracles done by christians throughout history even the ones you personally experienced were hoax?

By calling christianity fake you make an open mockery of christians that were martyred throughout history by Rome which u claim created their religion.

You don't believe many things written in the bible but you keep quoting the ones u choose to. What makes u think the one u are quoting wasn't corrupted by Rome too?

If Southern Africa is the true location pls where do u think Assyria, Persia and Greece is? Are u telling us Rome matched all the way from Italy into Southern Africa in 70AD?

I suspect the Jews might ve been black because u ve backed it up with archaeology but I feel its not more important than the message of salvation.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2021
jared007:
[s]Whether the Jews were black or white is of less importance.
Whether Jesus was black or white is of less importance.
Whether Jerusalem was/is in Africa or not is of less importance.

The important thing is the Jews and gentiles were brought into Abraham fold through Jesus/Yeshua. So there's no basis to keep preaching racial prejudice and racism. Or didn't Yashua die for the whole world? Or are you trying to say the whites are reptilian so they have no hope of salvation?

You lie, salvation if for the children of Isaële/Isreal. MESSIAH was sent for his people only. Anyone who will be good to his people will be saved, those who malign and persecute his people and oppose the truth regarding them will suffer. And they shall not escape judgement, if they like they should set up their own parralel temple or kingdom where they worship their white God and Messiah. They will be destroyed. Only the twelve tribes will enter the gates of the holy City.

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

You even condemned christianity? Constantine or Rome didn't create christianity but Roman Catholism. Are you telling me that all the physical miracles done by christians throughout history even the ones you personally experienced were hoax?

When will you Christians learn? Miracles do not entirely validate a message. Miracles are a product of belief and other spiritual exercises which areb not exclusive to Christians. Those who are into vodun or juju also experience miracles. YAH can allow miracles to occur based on the little light he has made available but when he brings greater light and you refuse to follow because of previous miracles, he leaves you and you might even still be seeing miracles and convince yourself that you're pleasing Him.

By calling christianity fake you make an open mockery of christians that were martyred throughout history by Rome which u claim created their religion.

It was the children of Judah who suffered persecution under Rome. Not so-called christians. It's about time we destroy all them Roman lies. Even many of those Catholic saints and Matres were black Bantus/Yahudeen/Jews but they are mostly portrayed as white people today. It was Bantus/ Isrealites who were fed to lions... Don't let religion or Hollywood fool you. That's why the Jesuits, fake Jews and the Illuminati take Hollywood seriously. It's under their control and is often used as a tool or mass deception.

You don't believe many things written in the bible but you keep quoting the ones u choose to. What makes u think the one u are quoting wasn't corrupted by Rome too?
I believe the scriptures more than you do. By YAH'S help we are able to point out the inserted lies and mistranslations (adding and removing). I even accept some of the apochrypha they rejected as scripture.

If Southern Africa is the true location pls where do u think Assyria, Persia and Greece is? Are u telling us Rome matched all the way from Italy into Southern Africa in 70AD?
Scriptural Akkad or Agade (in the region of Niger Republic) is ancient Assyria. Interestingly, the U.S. has built a drone base in this region of the scriptural ASSYRIA. And guess what? Boko Haram also holds sway in the same region of Niger Chad and Northern Cameroon. Do you remember Israelites were taken into Assyrian captivity?

WIKIPEDIA: Akkad was the capital of the Akkadian Empire, which was the dominant political force in Mesopotamia during a period of about 150 years in the last third of the 3rd millennium BC. This is Agadez on Google maps:https://maps.app./rH8thw1JMCktcK1o7

I suspect the Jews might ve been black because u ve backed it up with archaeology but I feel its not more important than the message of salvation.
Only someone who knows who the true poeple of the book are can teach you about salvation. What we've been taught as Christians is lies and means to keep us in bondage and slavery to white Supremacy. It is the children of Israel (Bantus/negroes) who are in need of salvation. They are the ones the black MESSIAH is coming for. Our people are in the same condition all over the world. What we need to do is awake, repent and return to the Commandments. Other black nations will have to favour us to partake. Edomites are already in their heaven. What awaits them is destruction and they know it... It is written. Those white Jews are edomites. They're are the most powerful in the U.S and around the world. Esau mixed his seed with various peoples. We also have black Edomites in Africa mind you, they look like this.

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2021
Jared007
Aram is Syria (Chad region) with it's capital in Damasak/damašek/Damascus (Borno state).
But fake Jews in agreement with Arabs have placed these regions in the levant in their useless fake maps.

Damasak
https://maps.app./MhY4hC3JvAU4F683A

See ancient Persians below. They were also black people and had their own share of invasions on our people. And of course they are an oppressed people today as thier identity has been taken over by whites/Edomites.

Even though the earliest Greeks were blacks. Those generally known today as Greeks are pale skinned and though not original to the continent, have always had a presence in the Holy land below the Sahara. There is evidence of exploitation and conquests on the continent in ancient times. They land of Greece however is not in Africa.

1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by kehnton(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2021
donnie:

It's an awakeing. The true people of the book who are below the Sahara are waking up. Southern Nigeria is full of ancient biblical Israelites (Yoruba, Igbo, Ibibio, Ejagham, Tiv etc.)

we once had a tiv house help. anytime i see him. I remember the description of Edom, the description of David.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by kehnton(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2021
if so we are the called out ones, and we are already in the promised land,

who did the land spew out?
where were they scattered to? the black americans and the carrebians?

where is the real jerusalem? Idannre?
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
kehnton:

we once had a tiv house help. anytime i see him. I remember the description of Edom, the description of David.

TIVs are not Edom they're Bantus/Israelites who migrated from the Kingdom of KONGO. David was not whitish, stop dreaming nonsense. He was a black man who fathered a black son, Solomon (Song of Solomon 1:5).

And they are from Judah which scriptures describe as BLACK (Jeremiah 15:2).
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by kehnton(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
donnie:

TIVs are not Edom they're Bantus/Israelites who migrated from the Kingdom of KONGO. David was not whitish, stop dreaming nonsense. He was a black man who fathered a black son, Solomon (Song of Solomon 1:5).

And they are from Judah which scriptures describe as BLACK (Jeremiah 15:2).

the bible must be wrong about the description of david who was described as ruddy and hairy which was something similar to esau's description. and i never said david was whitish. read again if you are confused.
Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2021
kehnton:

the bible must be wrong about the description of david who was described as ruddy and hairy which was something similar to esau's description. and i never said david was whitish. read again if you are confused.
Ruddy doesn't mean white or mixed raced people. Don't let them fool you. Below is what they called ruddy. White or mixed raced people are not ruddy. It's their blood that shows through their pale skin, especially when they get excited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria by donnie(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2021
kehnton:

Fulani, the ruddy and hairy children of ESAU/EDOM. And there are others like them.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible That Each Individual Has Their Own God (chi)? / What Is Considered A Sin? / Pastor Okotie Dies Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.