Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (59628 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Triplerg: 4:35am On May 01, 2021
dominique:

You have been saying this since morning when the news broke. It seems you're one of the criminals in this syndicate. You can only run for long, you will be caught soon
It's quite unfortunate that he has been saying this trash repeatedly. If the girl was his sister would he be saying this? Either he is one of them, or he is mentally sick

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Triplerg: 4:40am On May 01, 2021
mmadu4:
this particular girl has been harvested its quite unfortunately the news will grace front page in couple of days .
Stop being foolish before it lands into trouble. How could you be this insensitive? If she was your sister would you be happy if someone had written this? Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Chummynoni(m): 4:46am On May 01, 2021
mmadu4:

i have no hand in it please
i saw your insensitive messages.a tab is on you already. you should have some informations about the girl's whereabout. you would be shocked when u are nabbed because nairaland is not a 100% faceless forum. your IP would be tracked, u ritualist.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Triplerg: 4:46am On May 01, 2021
I pray she is found alive. Dear all, please do a thorough background check of any firm that invites you for interview before attending. Many criminals now masquerade as recruiters to harm innocent job seekers

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2021
PINLAYlove:
Please can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this interview invitation. Help a brother abeg
Go and surf that location before monday preferably today...If you notice any suspicious activity, just japa!
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 5:08am On May 01, 2021
ekineme:

Questions you have to ask yourself after receiving a Job invitation:
1. Did I apply for this job?
2. Does the company have a physical address.

If any of your answer to the above question is NO, brother kindly delete the message or ignore it, two likely scenario are:

1. They are GNLD, Networking, hawkers etc
2. Fraudsters, kidnappers, ritualist,organ harvesters or human traffickers

Don't honor a job invite, you didn't apply.
True!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by dominique(f): 5:43am On May 01, 2021
PINLAYlove:
Please can anyone help me confirm the authenticity of this interview invitation. Help a brother abeg

Scam Biko. Wtf is a sales nutritionist? What does an health insurance company need a nutritionist for? PhD Germany? Makes absolutely no sense. Dress code: co-operate, wrong spelling which is very typical to scammers. No serious company or outsourcing firm will send you a mail using a gmail address or at least providing their company website in their mail. It's either they're gnld or dangerous criminals that wants to lure unsuspecting job seekers to their trap.

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by TheFacelessMan: 5:56am On May 01, 2021
dominique:

Scam Biko. Wtf is a sales nutritionist? What does an health insurance company need a nutritionist for? PhD Germany? Makes absolutely no sense. Dress code: co-operate, wrong spelling which is very typical to scammers. No serious company or outsourcing firm will send you a mail using a gmail address or at least providing their company website in their mail. It's either they're gnld or dangerous criminals that wants to lure unsustainable job seekers to their trap.

I took a cursory glance but that "PhD Germany " stuck out like a sore thumb. Obvious fraud.

@ the story... I pray the girl is found safe and in good health.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Adetayo1978(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2021
Nobody is safe in this country anymore.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by palechestnut: 6:34am On May 01, 2021
PINLAYlove:

Dress code na co-operate? Lol
Scam
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by vineyardfarms: 6:53am On May 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
##FindHinyUmoren has been trending following an earlier report of a young lady named, Iniubong Hiny Umoren, who went for a job interview but has been missing for over 24 hours now.

Hiny Umoren went for a job interview at Ibiono Ibom, outskirt of Uyo in Akwa Ibom state on 29th of April 2021.

Minutes later, she sent a one-second voice note to her friend Umoh Uduak who revealed that she heard her scream and couldn't reach her again.

Hiny Umoren Twitter profile reads: 'Pragmatic Humanist, Choleric-melancholic, Skin Care products formulator, Philosopher, Lover of people with sense'.

She is yet to be found.

Father set confussion and frustrate their EVIL plans against her. In Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by OdenKelechi(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
Buhari And Tinubu sef undecided

You no add Desmond Elliot
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by hstar: 10:05am On May 01, 2021
mmadu4:

Guy, u are being tracked
know this now, because av made a report about u to some higher authority
ur Ip address would soon be tracked, u will be shocked how we will locate u.

if u like run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ForG(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2021
The voice note gives me chills.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by rooftech: 10:40am On May 01, 2021
Ezekiel/Uduak Akpan, suspect involved in the abduction of Iniobong Umoren, has been apprehended by men of the Anti Kidnapping unit of the Nigerian police force in Uyo.

He has denied knowledge of having anything to do with Iniobong's disappearance or having seen her before.

Personally, I fear the worst. I just hope the girl is alive.

I just hope! ��
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ahnie: 11:09am On May 01, 2021
Any update?
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Fantazy(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2021
God will surely arise for her sake, and return her back to her home safely. Amen
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by inyanging: 1:28pm On May 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
##FindHinyUmoren has been trending following an earlier report of a young lady named, Iniubong Hiny Umoren, who went for a job interview but has been missing for over 24 hours now.

Hiny Umoren went for a job interview at Ibiono Ibom, outskirt of Uyo in Akwa Ibom state on 29th of April 2021.

Minutes later, she sent a one-second voice note to her friend Umoh Uduak who revealed that she heard her scream and couldn't reach her again.

Hiny Umoren Twitter profile reads: 'Pragmatic Humanist, Choleric-melancholic, Skin Care products formulator, Philosopher, Lover of people with sense'.

She is yet to be found.

my Response
Its very simple to locate her, first get her number from the friend that she sent the distress call to, then move to service provider (MTN/ AIRTEL) track the job invitation, all sms , calls from that numb, to any phone, try locator services, contact private detective if government one is slow , best luck
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by mrmartinez: 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
tunary:
When her friend call her number she heard her shouting for help. only God knows what they are doing to her.

pray she comes back alive
where you there when the call was been made?
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by tunary(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
mrmartinez:
where you there when the call was been made?
You are one of the persons that jump into conclusion without reading.

Read the whole story from the beginning and comprehend before you make comments.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by giftedminds(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2021
palechestnut:

Dress code na co-operate? Lol Scam

amen
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by hstar: 10:18pm On May 01, 2021
mmadu4:

So,
u refuse to comment again right?
I pity u, whether u comment or not u are on a watch list

All efforts to fish u out are going on, I swear!
And u think by refusing to comment u won't be caught?

This is my last reply to you
Until u are caught and u point out all ur evil members that are involved in the act

ur E-mail av been gotten already, with the help of yahoomail, ur number would be exposed
Just stand by and watch.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by ahnie: 11:25pm On May 01, 2021
hstar:

So,
u refuse to comment again right?
I pity u, whether u comment or not u are on a watch list

All efforts to fish u out are going on, I swear!
And u think by refusing to comment u won't be caught?

This is my last reply to you
Until u are caught and u point out all ur evil members that are involved in the act

ur E-mail av been gotten already, with the help of yahoomail, ur number would be exposed
Just stand by and watch.

Don't mind him...he was just running his gutter mouth carelessly.this guy really needs to be tracked.
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by Howyeh(f): 2:06pm On May 02, 2021
ahnie:
Any update?
....sadly, she has been found dead!
May God rest her soul and console her parents and loved ones.
....this country!!!....I have no words!
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by spiceadole: 5:20pm On May 02, 2021
O Lord, I'm praying. Let nothing happen to this girl because she seeketh a good course to earn a decent living.

Father, Please let her be found alive and in one piece. In Jesus name.. Ha!

Lol.. in 2021, people can really be funny.
You think any supernatural being answers prayers(your wishes and thoughts),you are kidding me.

The girl was raped and murdered.
How far God and your prayer na?
Re: Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom by richmond500: 9:41pm On May 03, 2021
tunary:
Well I don't know for sure. Investigation will help to know exactly the job location.
I told u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.