Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91395 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2021
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

So today work took me to the compound where Iniubong Umoren was allegedly murdered in Nung Ikono Obio in Uruan. I saw 12 shallow graves, countless number of school books bearing different names, dresses and shoes belonging to girls, bones and filthy bags.
#JusticeForHinyUmoren

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iampeterben(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2021
Dead zone keep off and the property need to be confiscated to the government of Akwa Ibom State.

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Brexxit(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2021
angry

Even the devil will be shocked at the atrocities committed by this guy.

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm....
Devil has really taken Fully over so many humans.
The Heart of man is evil and Desperately wicked! Who can Know it?

The times are Extremely evil,
Hardly does an an hour pass by without a news of evils and Wickedness in various forms and Shape.

You need to Soldify your relationship with Jesus Christ. Let it not just be a mere mouth or religious affair.
Soak yourself and all you do in JESUS Christ. And be bold to declare who you are in the Face of adversity or evil.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by wisewordd: 8:16pm On May 07, 2021
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin

260 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2021
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound, either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

Romanoff:
Mehn.

Even idols don't take so much blood.

And na person born the guy o.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.

The police should gather those books, certificates and CVs. Get the names and publish them. If they can’t do it, I can do it for it. It would give the families of the deceased some closure. They would stop hoping their missing child would walk in one day.

A dead child is better than a missing one...

Watch this video HERE and tell me if this guy hasn’t killed 10% of females in Uyo. Even Primary school kids!!!!

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2021
Mehn.

Even idols don't take so much blood.

And na person born the guy o.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Thegracefulness: 8:21pm On May 07, 2021
These killings have been going on for a while without neighbours so much as sniffing unusual activities in that compound? Are we wearing diapers or do we look like we’re Primary School children?
This is clearly a coordinated, well structured organ harvesting den.
That young man could not possibly have been in on this alone. Clearly, there’s more to all these.
Let the Akwa-Ibom Government, and their Law enforcement agents tell us what is really happening. I assume by now, that boy has sang like a bird.

Btw, in saner climes, only the Investigative Department would have access to these evidences. But here, all and sundry, just trooping-in the compound as if it’s a funfair. If you don’t respect the Law, at least pity the dead victims that are yet to get justice for their gruesomely murdered souls.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Lots of life lost in this uncompleted building!

See kids books, ladies hair, corp member boot etc. I just hope they won't put this case under the carpet.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
I still don't understand how a human feels when he takes the life of a fellow human. I can't even stand seeing a chicken being killed, talk less of killing it myself.

Pocohantas, I apologise for doubting you the other day. But I just wanted to be sure anyway...
The guy looked to good to be a killer
saphiere:
Men and evil. God help us.

Ogbeni, stop generalising

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Who knows how many victims this guy might have killed....

Gosh,.Is that not NYSC shoe am seeing there

22 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by 1beat(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Hmm !! Na this girl head expose the evil

31 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Freshfish4: 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
That guy should be made to go through the same suffering and death he gave to those yet to be identified missing people

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
angry
I hope the police are doing a very critical investigation on this issue angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
As much as I love to eat chicken, the truth is that I can't even kill a chicken embarassed

I'll put myself in the shoe of the chicken as it's struggling for its life embarassed

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by ORAFA(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
That family is EVIL

9 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by saphiere(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2021
Men and evil. God help us.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHq4DtoEEjw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by opalu: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Did you know??

You'll never truly understand until it happens to you.

cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by olaiya2007(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
What a world we live in

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Mheen

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by macaranta(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Damn this is quite sad. Not to sound too cliche but in a saner clime, this place is supposed to be cordoned off as a crime scene for forensics. It could hold the key to countless missing person cases. cry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Omo this one na serial killer.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Arinze624: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Nke Onye metara 
Ọwerẹ́ ịsị ya bụrụ

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
If a crime does not trend police wont investigate. Kai

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Sabadon(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
This guy is a psycho

17 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
That man is a psychopath.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by iHart(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
They should go after his customers...

This crime will not stop if they don't get those who patronise him for the human parts.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by superCleanworks(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
this country na wah

many sad and brutal cases like this one has been shifted aside and forgotten after few months.

let us see how this one will go.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Perostick(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19
J Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.