Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Is There Anyone Here Who Owns A Computer Shop In Enugu? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There Anyone Here Who Owns A Computer Shop In Enugu? (239 Views)

Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt / Computer Shop In Abuja / Difference Between Hibernate And Sleep On A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Here Who Owns A Computer Shop In Enugu? by EverestMajur: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
I'm looking for anyone on this platform that owns a computer shop where they sell all kinds of computer accessories, install different games and format systems here in Enugu State.
If you have one or you know someone, please kindly refer the to me and my friends, most of the computer guys here in Enugu are terrible, we need someone we can trust and is good in formatting and installing games and other softwares and also sells genuine computer accessories. I'm personally tired of buying from Lagos and most times, the packages get lost or faulty due to the handling in the delivery process, thanks.
chat me on WhatsApp on 08143021720.
We plenty here oh, but we don't have or rather, we don't knowany legitimate and knowledgeable guy for computer related issues such as especially on computer accessories and installation of games and the rest, thanks...
Re: Is There Anyone Here Who Owns A Computer Shop In Enugu? by oblo(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2021
Sent you a message. I am in Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Experience As An IT/computer Scientist / Voice Over / Hp Probook 430//2.40ghz//intel Corei5//ram 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.