Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

5+odd Football Trading (daily) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5+odd Football Trading (daily) (11253 Views)

Have You Heard Of Football Trading With Sportybet Flex Option? Hear Me Out... / 2 Odd Football Investment / Today Sure 5 Odd Football Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Correct Guy.

You fit drop the link to the site let me go through their archive. Better still you chat me up on WhatsApp.

With fake US number.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
ghanaman5050:
People insulted me because of that scammer.
From beginning I knew nothing good will come out from that scammer.

Monkey Man, he is not a scammer. Since you know too much, He decided to leave the thread for you. There is no need arguing with a monkey man like you.

You called me a scam, I left the thread for you, you are still complaining why I'm I not updating the thread.

What do you want Monkey man?

Attached is our today's game.

You go still call am Photoshop.

What do you really want monkey Man. Seems you like the attention I'm giving you. This gonna be the last time I'm replying you.

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
Won

21/05/2021

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by adekunletosin(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2021
Please add me @Dollarboss

Telegram/whatsapp 07037366661

Thanks boss
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 6:55am On May 22, 2021
adekunletosin:
Please add me @Dollarboss

Telegram/whatsapp 07037366661

Thanks boss

You don't need to drop your phone number here.

You can add me up

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2021
You are doing well.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 9:47pm On May 22, 2021
22/05/2021

Lost.

Leipzig spoil the show

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 11:42am On May 23, 2021
Journey so far this month.

We hope we can do over 300% this month.

As it stands, if your capital was N1,000,000...

Your profit so far stands at over N1.2million.

But we still hope to fire it up more. �������

Build up your capital and trade like my big boys' team member.

Even if you start with 100k, in like 60days, all things being equal, you might have grown to level.at which your trading capital can be like a million naira.

Btw,
I have someone trading with N10m and another with N15m.

Some, are doing big capital and wouldn't even tell me o.

This channel is here to make Millionaires �������

Attached is my what's app number if you need free games through out this month. Next month you decide

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
Eh be like say we done win today again.

Our last game home win or draw is winning 2-0 half time already.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
24/05/2021

Won

5.756 odd

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by SIRRITE: 3:15am On May 25, 2021
If any one fall for this cheap scam that person is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 7:17am On May 25, 2021
SIRRITE:
If any one full for this cheap scam that person is a big fool.

Monkey Man correct your spelling first before you advise people on what to do with their money. Not that you really care about them.

Eh just Dy pain you say we Dy make profit.

You made me remember what happened to Yemi Alade. She hit 1 million follows on Instagram and about 3,000 people decided to unfollow her just like that. Some Nigerians are saddest they don't want one to prosper.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by ghanaman5050: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Monkey Man correct your spelling first before you advise people on what to do with their money. Not that you really care about them.

You made me remember what happened to Yemi Alade. She hit 1 million follows on Instagram and about 3,000 people decided to unfollow her just like that. Some Nigerians are saddest they don't want one to prosper.
Mr scammer,
You think you can scam us with your photoshop results. I will open all plan on Saturday here.
Anybody making profit from this scammer?
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 9:35am On May 25, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Mr scammer,
You think you can scam us with your photoshop results. I will open all plan on Saturday here.

Let's shame this Monkey man.

If you know you have been playing my games pls post your winning tickets here. If you don't post I won't give out free games today. Post your yesterday winning ticket here.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by SIRRITE: 9:35am On May 25, 2021
Dollarboss93:

Idiot man go and give ur families member's ur games so u guys can get out from that poverty u are trying to get out from by scaming people, u will die soon idiot man
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by hemanewton: 9:36am On May 25, 2021
@ghanaman, relax your head and let those of us that has decided to take the leap of faith to make some cash out of sport trading do. The op is genuine as genuine can be. He even gives free games for a while so u can understand the drill of the biz.. Don't always be a pessimist bro
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Dollarboss93: 9:42am On May 25, 2021
SIRRITE:

Idiot man go and give ur families member's ur games so u guys can get out from that poverty u are trying to get out from by scaming people, u will die soon idiot man

Okay. If you are from Nairaland I'm no longer giving out games again. You guys have been playing my free games and making profit. All of you kept quit this idiot is insulting me. No wahala.

No more games for any Nairalander. I'm done with Nairaland. The insult is too much.

I'm leaving you in your ignorance.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2021
hemanewton:
@ghanaman, relax your head and let those of us that has decided to take the leap of faith to make some cash out of sport trading do. The op is genuine as genuine can be. He even gives free games for a while so u can understand the drill of the biz.. Don't always be a pessimist bro
I can't blame both sides.

Sometimes free things are not taken seriously.

For the other party, past mistakes could be reason for putting it on almost everybody's face.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Mr scammer,

I'm a beneficiary of his free games. I played his yesterday's game which u and the other guy has already labeled photoshop. I really don't know why u guys refused to partake in his free one month trial but will still be quick to call him a scammer whenever he wins and post the ticket. Pls that is not how to do things
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Mr scammer,

Pls apologize
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2021
hemanewton:

Honestly, I really don't understand them. Someone offered to give free one month games. U refused to play the free games and still be calling the person a scammer. U don't want to benefit, u also don't want others to benefit. No be witch be that so? This is how village people will just station themselves everywhere and be constituting obstacles for people with their witchcraft

Wahala no dey finish for 9ja
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by gentiles(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
SIRRITE:

You are an ingrate. Why are you behaving as if you are possessed? Why are you accusing him of been a scammer? Did he take any money from you? The guy has been assisting a lot of people on this forum but you an ingrate does not appreciate his effort. If you are not interested in his games, just Bleep off.
@ Dollarman is genuine, his 5+ odd game even won yesterday. So shame on you all.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2021
Here is NL na, if na Twitter instant blocking.

OP Fi dey do business. As per business na, you gat offer small promo or free something, of which he did.
Main business dey for who want, he no force anybody.
He no talk fixed match or sure odds. At least money must dey month end, no be so?

People weh put money for crypt at the end of the month, Dem Fi get - Dem Fi lose some, no be so?

No be this section person talk say e dey use 100k dey collect 3k, as e dey work for am shey na him pattern be dat.
OP get 5 odds matter weh dey run, if you win 4 out of 10 on same stake, no be profit b that. (4/10)

He no scam anyone for here na

3 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2021
SIRRITE:
If any one fall for this cheap scam that person is a big fool.

U are indeed a compound fool. Just look at the kind of unserious and wayward person Op has been giving attention

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Archangelhenrio(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2021
Op... Don't mind them. Don't let haters bring down your success spirit as long as what they're spewing forth is not affecting your Bank account nor stopping you from making your profit at the end of the month.

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 6:55pm On May 25, 2021
Mumu scammers everywhere, went to his telegram page where no members can comment he is the only one posting wining up and down advertising the investment with him and all that, if he has been winning as he claims he will not be looking for investors. The guy is a scammer guys wise up.
This is how source pick started, guys wiseup

2 Likes

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
WHOYOUUU:
Mumu scammers everywhere, went to his telegram page where no members can comment he is the only one posting wining up and down advertising the investment with him and all that, if he has been winning as he claims he will not be looking for investors. The guy is a scammer guys wise up.
This is how source pick started, guys wiseup

Shut up! If he has scammed u before, post the evidence, or u stop spewing rubbish
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 12:41pm On May 26, 2021
Henix:

Shut up! If he has scammed u before, post the evidence, or u stop spewing rubbish

Na mumu u be, did I talk to u? If u not one his second account, mumu scammer, if u like create 10 account to deceive people, God will still punish u.
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2021
WHOYOUUU:

Na mumu u be, did I talk to u? If u not one his second account, mumu scammer, if u like create 10 account to deceive people, God will still punish u.

I'm not here to exchange words with frustrated touts. Like I said earlier, if u know anyone Op has defrauded, post the evidence, otherwise shut up. Only a slowpoke accuses people of scam without an evidence
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 1:16pm On May 26, 2021
Henix:

I'm not here to exchange words with frustrated touts. Like I said earlier, if u know anyone Op has defrauded, post the evidence, otherwise shut up. Only a slowpoke accuses people of scam without an evidence

Oga use one account stop this mumuish attitude, me and u who is fustrated?? I challenge u drop ur bet bookmakers histories let know who bookmakers is fustrating. Am still open to help u. Leave scamming work

1 Like

Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by Henix(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
WHOYOUUU:

Oga use one account stop this mumuish attitude, me and u who is fustrated?? I challenge u drop ur bet bookmakers histories let know who bookmakers is fustrating. Am still open to help u. Leave scamming work

Go and help urself 1st before looking for whom to help. U don't come on public platform and start shouting scam scam like a mad dog without a single evidence. Only a mentally deranged person or a frustrated nonentity does that. If u have issues with Op, calm down and gather ur evidence against him, that is what is expected of a civilized person.

Until then, I have made over 100% ROI this month through Op's one month free game trial. I'm satisfied with his games and his staking strategy, I'm already in talk with him for next month. He remains innocent until I see any scam trait in his actions, or a scam evidence against him.

For ur accusation against me that I'm the same person as Op, it's laughable and baseless, I therefore wouldn't response to that. I guess u will also say the same to everyone who came out to say that they benefited from Op's game. Keep making mockery of urself. This will be my last statement on this issue, as I don't usually dignify touts with a response
Re: 5+odd Football Trading (daily) by WHOYOUUU: 8:44pm On May 26, 2021
Henix:

Go and help urself 1st before looking for whom to help. U don't come on public platform and start shouting scam scam like a mad dog without a single evidence. Only a mentally deranged person or a frustrated nonentity does that. If u have issues with Op, calm down and gather ur evidence against him, that is what is expected of a civilized person.

Until then, I have made over 100% ROI this month through Op's one month free game trial. I'm satisfied with his games and his staking strategy, I'm already in talk with him for next month. He remains innocent until I see any scam trait in his actions, or a scam evidence against him.

For ur accusation against me that I'm the same person as Op, it's laughable and baseless, I therefore wouldn't response to that. I guess u will also say the same to everyone who came out to say that they benefited from Op's game. Keep making mockery of urself. This will be my last statement on this issue, as I don't usually dignify touts with a response

Ur eye go clear soon,that all I have to say to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashanu, Heritage Bank Join Soccer Star Project To Discover Football Talents / Super Sports To Grace Peace Charity Football Match Ahead 2023 Election. See Pics / NFF Releases Super Falcons Team List For Olympic Qualifier Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.