Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead (2696 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead by chubinwa(m): 2:36am On May 01, 2021
The activities of northerners with banditry, terrorism and killer herdsmen will consume them very soon.
Re: BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead by drhuco(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead by Powersurge: 4:57am On May 01, 2021
I would hsave been surprised if it was Nigeria forces that killed him. I know we don't have such capacity.
Re: BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:22am On May 01, 2021
Mutemenot:
Cover up story
you dey mind them? If it is ESN Now, they will display the deadbody as evidence of killing, but they will kill 10000 Boko Haram but no single pictureto show
Re: BREAKING: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead by Mutemenot(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2021
360degreess:
.. You are wrong.i have confirmed the news from other sources, and the information is true.So don't allow hatred and frustration to cover your sense of reasoning..

Show me his dead body Oga. Nothing like hatred, you are just voicing out your anger as if u were the one who killed him.. Don't let frustration kill you earlier than your destined time

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB World Wide Limited. / President Buhari Refuses To Endorse Jonathan, Jets Out, To Avoid Cabal / We Will Teach Peter Obi A Lesson, We Will Teach Igbo People A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.