Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa (3549 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by rosy1992(f): 4:57am On May 01, 2021
Wonderful, we are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by eastOFwest(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:
Her name's Nwando Okpalaeke, she hails from Umudiokpara Azia

Azia is a small town situated in Ihiala L.G.A Anambra state. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azia_(town)

Her dad, Late Barrister Uzoma Okpalaeke Kjsp was recently buried. Less than 3 weeks.

He was ihiala second consecutiency representative Year 2011/12

Nne oche!
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by arzizhy: 7:06am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

Azia is a small town situated in Ihiala L.G.A Anambra state. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azia_(town)

Her dad, Late Barrister Uzoma Okpalaeke Kjsp was recently buried. Less than 3 weeks.

So we should fry beans or what? Make her the king of your village then.
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Nobody: 7:48am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
Why am I always attracted to ladies without makeup. True! Whenever I see a lady with natural beauty, my heart melts.
nobi only u, especially with long natural hair
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by yetunsbay(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2021
So
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Kingcalls: 7:56am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

So u know chuka , don't wanna mention his surname
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by ednut1(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2021
What is the big deal if she is from your village. Does she know you exist or what.
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by oshonwambada: 9:32am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
Why am I always attracted to ladies without makeup. True! Whenever I see a lady with natural beauty, my heart melts.
no b only u bro.me too
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by Liftkid(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2021
ednut1:
What is the big deal if she is from your village. Does she know you exist or what.

No because we didnt grow together, However, her Dad was a very good friend and did alot for my community when he was in office.

now, who are you in your community ?

1 Like

Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by ednut1(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
Liftkid:

No because we didnt grow together, However, her Dad was a very good friend and did alot for my community when he was in office.

now, who are you in your community ?
good friend indeed. Abeg abeg
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by timibare(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2021
If that pilot got kidnapped or her parents, OP na you ooh....cuz u don drop too many details about her, abi na by force to famz person....use ya brain na
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by nitt: 12:02pm On May 01, 2021
NDLEA should do a thorough screening to make sure no developer items are smuggled in.

Check the cockpit also
Re: The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa by adadike(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada m kiss

I can't wait to marry you kiss
grin oya na, come and pay up o, make me too become nwanyi Onitsha sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Slavery Blessing Or Curse To African Americans / This American Life / 9 Interesting Facts About Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.