Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. (690 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by ITbomb(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sometimes gals may have a difficult choice between starving, being untidy and using what they have to sustain themself. But as man would you like to relate with a gal who is unkempt cos she is rejecting 'help' from guys
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by Goldieluks: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
As a girl,i do not see unemployment as an excuse for a girl to sell herself.
i don't support such act,but who am i to judge them?
i'd say ''each to their own''
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by Advocator: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Absolutely!

When a woman is jobless she tends to flash her goodies for men to buy (in most cases). In the case of men its different, we men tend to do crime (like stealing, selling drugs) when we are unemployed.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by iice(f): 6:54am On Apr 24, 2011
ITbomb:

Sometimes gals may have a difficult choice between starving, being untidy and using what they have to sustain themself. But as man would you like to relate with a gal who is unkempt cos she is rejecting 'help' from guys

Are you saying it's ok for girls to help themselves to guys' money?
Some people may not have all the money in the world but they can be very neat. That is evident in boarding schools.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by hollandis(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2011
@ Topic-What do you mean rejecting help from guys.If the unemployed girl is a graduate,why won't I wanna relate with her.If she suddenly feels she has to use what she has to get what she wants,then its coming years too late and it sounds stupid to me
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by segzicres(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2011
Even when there's a job she cans. When there's no job she canes anyone with a bleep.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by InkedNerd(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2011
@OP: Why are you using the word promiscuity as though its prostitution? A person can be promiscuous but that doesn't mean they're a prostitá¹³te.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by 190: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by Omoadugbo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
You might not be Able to Blame those Girls,Ladies mostly when they are Graduate. Urban Poverty is a Great Problem. I pity the Future of Nigerian Youth.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by obowunmi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2011
I don't comprehend the correlation between unkempt and untidy and being promiscious. They are rich girls that are dirty and poor girls that are clean
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by Spclst900: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^
true talk
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by InkedNerd(f): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
obowunmi:

I don't comprehend the correlation between unkempt and untidy and being promiscious.  They are rich girls that are dirty and poor girls that are clean

Thank you for pointing that out because the OP seems to be trying to use the word promiscuous as though it was the word prostituition. The question isn't properly formulated for people to give an accurate answer.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2011
What does the poster mean by unkempt.

A comb doesnt cost that much and soap and water are still available to bath with even in nigeria.

I grew up poor but i still combed my hair neatly and wore my few clothes neatly.

Jeez.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Thank you for pointing that out because the OP seems to be trying to use the word promiscuous as though it was the word prostituition. The question isn't properly formulated for people to give an accurate answer.

i dont mean the ones who goes outright to sell their body for money. I'm referin to the ones that sneak out to meet a guy who promise them some allowance if only 'they come to the house'
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by InkedNerd(f): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2011
ITbomb:

i dont mean the ones who goes outright to sell their body for money. I'm referin to the ones that sneak out to meet a guy who promise them some allowance if only 'they come to the house'

What do you mean by if "they come to the house"? And these guys you're referring to, what are they--boyfriends? Sugar daddies? Lovers? Can you please be more specific?
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What do you mean by if "they come to the house"? And these guys you're referring to, what are they--boyfriends? Sugar daddies? Lovers? Can you please be more specific?

yea the guy could be a bf or sugar daddy -anyone they have no special attachment other than sex. As for 'coming to the house' ask around.
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by InkedNerd(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2011
ITbomb:

yea the guy could be a bf or sugar daddy -anyone they have no special attachment other than sex. As for 'coming to the house' ask around.

If you brought it up, it only makes sense that you answer the question on what that phrase means. And if the guy is the girl or woman's boyfriend, then what's so wrong with the woman accepting an allowance from them? Are you equating accepting an allowance with prostitution?
Re: Is Unemployment A Good Reason For Promiscuity. by obowunmi(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2011
OP: you might want to edit your original post.

(1) (Reply)

New Romance Section Decree / Am I Too Picky For Marriage? / Three African American Women Find Love In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.