Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,196 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Fiancee Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fiancee Got This (1615 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Please Who Else Got This Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Got This by upsonn(m): 4:42am On May 01, 2021
Please help with information on this location.

My fiancee got a message this morning, to come to this address for oral interview.

Staff development center off GTB.

Oke- ilewo Abeokuta.
Re: My Fiancee Got This by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:46am On May 01, 2021
Run o. Make dem no use you do ritual
Re: My Fiancee Got This by vickobon(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2021
It is legit, that is their training center. All the best .
Re: My Fiancee Got This by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2021
Let her shine her eyes very well.

If she gets to the place and they begin to redirect her to another place, let her make a U-turn because that is how they do sometimes. They'll use a well known addy just to lure people down and when you get there, they'll start saying the venue has been changed, that you should meet them at their other site.

So let her be very careful.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got This by mykeloke(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2021
The location is the proposed training school of GTB, it's just before OPIC building.
board a bike or cab going to Iwe Iroyin from Kuto, tell them you are going to the new GTB building, they will drop you directly Infront of the building

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Nigeria / Oceanic Bank Test In Owerri; 22nd Sept. / I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.