Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (35436 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by pickatyouu: 6:54am On May 01, 2021
Technology about to take a new turn.

Before we know persons go don dey build hotel and luxury apartments for moon and mars.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by BrickDevo: 6:54am On May 01, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/jeff-bezos-blue-origin-rocket-24017799
imagine people are paying tickets to fly into space when me never enter airplane before this life no just balance.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by richmond500: 6:56am On May 01, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
imagine people are paying tickets to fly into space when me never enter airplane before this life no just balance.
My country is still struggling with sim card registration

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 6:56am On May 01, 2021
BLACKMAN should try and locate his God.
We behead for Money Rituals, yet we remain the poverty capital of the world.
Isn't that surprising!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by richmond500: 6:56am On May 01, 2021
pickatyouu:
Technology about to take a new turn.

Before we know persons go don dey build hotel and luxury apartments for moon and mars.

by then, Nigeria will be done with sim card registration

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Crystalom3(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2021
Imagine f*ckjng in space. Of course it would be a chartered flight
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by hyduffy: 6:57am On May 01, 2021
renegades:
But here in NIGERIA we are still busying learning how to produce pencil

And Recite the Quran and Bible...

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by DivineDynamics: 6:57am On May 01, 2021
In the Lord, there is no guile or disappointment.

Let us live right with the Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by BruncleZuma: 6:57am On May 01, 2021
Nah how much?
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by realstars: 6:58am On May 01, 2021
Commecial Business, Space Is My Destination.
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 6:59am On May 01, 2021
hyduffy:

Hahaha hahaha
The same BIBLE and QURAN they handed over to us have been causing problems in Africa.
Isn't it amazing how the Black Humans can be so stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by micoo(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2021
Waoh! This is interesting. I will need 3 tickets grin
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by beloved961(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2021
Talo sope kpk
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Hardgun: 7:04am On May 01, 2021
Me wey I never even enter aeroplane before self but I get hope

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Palmerbarry: 7:06am On May 01, 2021
Elon Musk's Space X will be a bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by renegades(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2021
hyduffy:

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2021
ictjobber:

I've always wanted to go to space... And now thanks to the white man, I will.

Meanwhile blacks and whites are not the same, will never be the same. Infact, if we are human beings then they are definitely Aliens. While we here are still talking about building roads and providing electricity, Oyibo don dey carry people go space.
Shut your useless mouth, what have you contributed to the world's quota. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by hotseat: 7:09am On May 01, 2021
While sane countries are continuously thinking of how their citizens can enjoy life to the fullest, Nigeria is busy killing and subjugating her own citizens to untold hardship without an end in sight!

Here, what is of paramount importance is religion, region, ethnicity, mindless corruption, political party affiliation and any other vices you can think of.

Nigeria is neither a country nor a nation in the real sense of the word.

NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE TO THE BLACK RACE!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by tunary(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2021
wow
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2021
Heard about blue shepherd, they have advanced’quite quickly.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 7:11am On May 01, 2021
The moment Boeing changed their core business to airspace was when I knew that airspace business is the future. And it's right in front of us. Elon Musk and these guys have changed the game. The whole concept of business has changed entirely. In the next 10 years most of the commercial aircrafts will be obsolete. The new ones will be like airspace jet which travels horizontally. New York to Lagos flights will soon be 30mins.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Ayobami7(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2021
wow
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by mascot345: 7:12am On May 01, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/jeff-bezos-blue-origin-rocket-24017799

just to spend 10minutes in space. u are paying #100million naira. oyibo get brain abeg.
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by DSC7: 7:12am On May 01, 2021
Asin make i buy ticket to go hang for Air?...

Oyibo pple get skonskon oooo.....

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by DSC7: 7:13am On May 01, 2021
It's a welcome development to whom it may concern sha...

As for me if i wan go space i go visit Benin from there take direct flight....

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 7:13am On May 01, 2021
Bouz:
You can never see or hear them wearing dog chains, on their neck. or brag about their wealth. if it's a black man. we won't hear word again. undecided.
Bros people from all races brag, it's about inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:13am On May 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
See as other billionaires dey think and very innovative, Dangote own is to thief the country dry with him Oga Buhari, build refinary for how many years, use his trailer to kill innocent citizens, then travel to America and fvck their prostitute without even covering his black yansh.
Now they will be going to Bleep their prostitutes in space now. And we will soon start hearing that our big thieves who steal either by adding or subtracting one or more zeros have property Worth trillions of Dollars in space.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by spinna: 7:14am On May 01, 2021
Why does the rocket look like a big white d@!k

To me this is frivolity
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2021
Let's buy one for buhari so he will go on a journey of no return since traveling nah his hubby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by opius: 7:15am On May 01, 2021
Suicide mission... cheesy cheesy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Find Goat In Python’s Stomach After Being Killed By Policemen. Photos / Lethal Tanzanian Lake That Turns Animals To Stone / Man Kills Big Python Under His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.