Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (35460 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Oshokalo: 11:43am On May 01, 2021
knew it will happen someday,I told a friend it will happen people will be cruising to space,travel to mars for holiday,I heard omo onile don dey sale land for jupiter
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by ofiko123(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2021
Jeff bezos has redefined the world of space.. competition is none....
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by JimmyBishop: 12:53pm On May 01, 2021
lekankolade:

Yes , you are right
But you can make a difference
Not all those inventors are academic genius, they are only critical thinkers
Nothing bad if you too invent something meaningful for the benefit of mankind
There’s no school that teaches such
No politician or government does that too
And no bank finances ideas that’s in conception stage, not until it’s launched

Bros, yes that's how it should be. But can one's MEANINGFUL INVENTION be encouraged by the society we live in and the powers that be in this country?
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by ChijyWills(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Congratulations Jeff Bezos...

The kind of news I like....

Smartphone business academy training is starting today click link on my profile to be part of it
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nova1982: 3:20pm On May 01, 2021
Drabeey:
Money has no value, some papers ink tattooed to make the world spin. Meanwhile, money answereth all things, money is a vanity that buys vanity but at end all is vanity. Mind you, without this vanity any other other vanity is impossible.
That vanity called money is important to my sanity because my sanity is to ride on this capsule which without money my wish is insanity.

money can't buy happiness but I'd rather cry in a Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

I wonder why you pricks think any woman that calls you out is lacking love. Are majority of you are even capable of giving love and happiness. In this same Nigeria where a lot of wives go to crusade 7 days in a week to pray against side-chicks. Can you swear that there is any woman in this world that can say you are her HAPPINESS? Gerrarahere osiso.
Where do you guys meet these heart breakers, ahh ahn. this is really getting out of hand o!. a whole lot of bitter ladies on this forum, It's like what guys do now is to chop and jakpa. cheesy, This is bad... There are lots of good guys out there, just calm down.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Xristars(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2021
the future is here.
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2021
Bouz:
[s]Where do you guys meet these heart breakers, ahh ahn. this is really getting out of hand o!. a whole lot of bitter ladies on this forum, It's like what guys do now is to chop and jakpa. cheesy, This is bad... There are lots of good guys out there, just calm down. [/s]

Today there are good guys, tomorrow all guys are red-pilled and going their way, because good guys are simps. Una go dey alright. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Phyde: 5:25pm On May 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
See as other billionaires dey think and very innovative, Dangote own is to thief the country dry with him Oga Buhari, build refinary for how many years, use his trailer to kill innocent citizens, then travel to America and fvck their prostitute without even covering his black yansh.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Richthekid: 5:48pm On May 01, 2021
I’m in
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by Lucazmora(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2021
And Buhari is still our president... The woman wey do us this thing eh e no go better for am
Re: Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space by SIRTee15: 9:11am On May 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

People spend close to $100k to climb the Everest where reaching the summit isn't even guaranteed. But they do it anyway. It's advanced scam to you cos all you people do is make money to build House, buy car and oppress your neighbors.
Dey well guy
And there's high probability the climbers may perish n their body never recovered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Find Goat In Python’s Stomach After Being Killed By Policemen. Photos / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here / Lethal Tanzanian Lake That Turns Animals To Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.